Stupidest White group? I'll start: Russians

Stupidest White group? I'll start: Russians.

Prove me wrong

THE FRENCH LOL

no, the swedes

AER YOU RETARDED???

wrong, it's the WELSH BY FAR

What are you doing?

Incorrect sir!!!

Its the scottish

Burgers
Hands down.

lol no it's the IRISH 1000%

Kek, fuck you asshole

Witnessed! t. Britfag

I'm pro Russia and all but If I was in a dark alley at midnight and in one side I see a nigger and the other side a see a Slav I would run to the nigger, much better chance to survive. Most Slavs are so barbaric that they make niggers look like bunch of poshes

ukrainians.

based jew here, fuck off WE JEW ARE NONWHITE

stupid idiot, have some GODDAMN SEMITIC PRIDE FOR ONCE

dont post on this board again

maybe but are they actual wite or are they sort of asiatic

haha fuck off kike I'm sick of u retarded abrahamic deathcult members always shilling the fuck out of the board

piss off to israel and GTFO of the south

I'm a southern boy btw and I consider it a duty to de-kike the southland.

Now kindly undo that flag u are using, MY flag, sucka

hey dipshit NOT ALL JEWS ARE KIKES. I'm a loyal Southern American Jew and not anti-white or bluepilled. Fuck off. I pay my tax just like the next man. You sound like a nigger.

the French are a people of fine cuisine, art and culture. Have some goddamn respect, niggerloving hippie dipshit nigger!

Why are you talking to yourself?

You are not a real Jew. A real Jews would have been only loyal to his race. Please kys traitor

I'm a g0ddamn true Jewish southerner, fuck off you dumb Zio scum. A real Jew loves the south and America, not that dumb desert shithole.

I'm not a stupid kike like you

Anyone can use this website. Nigger.

I guess you're right, man, even though you're a Jew... French people really are cultured. Shame about the French election, though. Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But /pol says: Russian are not white. You have to find another stupid whites.

Probably south-east Europe slavs. You can't fathom the density of these people until you witness it with your own eyes.

Changing flags doesn´t change your ID, nigger.

Latvians are pretty stupid.

OP here, Russians are White, just retarded. They always sound like complete fucktards if you pay attention. Fuck I hate them so much!!!

IDs are random, moron, just because an ID matches doesn't mean THE SAME PERSON POSTED ON IT.

proof?

Albanians are nigger tier but they're white

Americans by far, half of them wish they were black

HAHAHAHAAA I'm fucking dying here this kike is stupid lol

Post with your real flag then

Fags
I win

Nice divide and conquer. It's obvious that the most stupid white group are the leftists

if you even TRIED to ENTER my synagogue I'd shoot your ass so fucking fast with my rifle you'd he crying like an NYC kike bitch.

I'd excommunicate u from judaism so quick if I could, being such a dumb bag of shit and living in the fucking desert.

proud to be 100% Litvak Jewish and redpilled. Niggerlover.

i sure as hell dont get this, what the hell

idi nahui
we got your trump to pres
also this board has ID's dipshit no samefagging

Show your flag please

bump for interest

1. Anyone using the LGBT flag on Sup Forums
2. Swedes
3. Liberal canadians
4. Liberal americans

haha great post

Irish here. Fucking KYS kike.

Show your flag mate
He Is Israeli for sure tell him to show his flag

I'm not sharing my flag.

ITT: shills using divide and conquer tactics

I consider Swedes to be INCREDIBLY STUPID. Just look at your insane fucked up nation. You people are MENTAL MIDGET TRASH. Hahahahahaha

Fuck off flagfag

אתה חולה בראש ידפקט? לך תאונן זה ניצול הרבה יותר טוב של הזמן שלך

I bet poo in loo

I'm taking bets
I say kike land
Israel:1
Inida: 1

OP here, got you low IQ white Estonianniggers on in my crosshairs.

Haha. But at least you're smart compared to Russkies. Haahahahahaha

kike

French or Swedish. Russian aren't half as dumb as french or swedes. They are just poor becouse they are actualy paying up communist debts instead of hitting over 100% GDP

wow go away jew, this is a redpilled baord

lol no

Russians are redpilled, but they aren't smart. A lot of the stupidest people on earth are redpilled, because being redpilled is just common sense. Smart Western Europeans have convinced themselves to believe crazy insane BS that stupid Russkies never could.

Fuck off Sauron or I'll drop your ring in the volcano again m8

We all know who's the most based white group. So you can rule us out ya pooftas

Yanks.

Stupid question. So wherever you are from.

First of all what constitutes "white"? All we talking on the basis of skin colour alone? Or do we go deeper and judge genetic ethnicity?

Second of all its fairly evident that all "white" countries have sizeable populations of mouth breathing low intelligence retards that vote Left wing and encourage the destruction of their society.

Lastly to a degree, we need need people of low to mediocre intelligence. Who else is going to clean my house, take out my bins and serve me in a shop?

what is actual fuck, go away reddit