Serbian anti Terrorist units look like legit right wing death squads. Am I wrong?

Serbian anti Terrorist units look like legit right wing death squads. Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
armietiro.it/disponibile-italia-elmetto-devtac-ronin-8651
rwdeathsquad.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're left wing lose wars to Croatian waiters squads

You are not.

Serbians have a lot of experience using death squads. The only thing they're a world leader in. This doesn't surprise me.

Too bad they're there just for show and are actually either useless or legalized mafia enforcers.

Anime isn't right-wing

I'd prefer them to be right wing death squads

Are those actual kevlar masks or just some shitty spraypainted paintball masks?

almost all special forces look like that

I like that special units finally uses lower face protection. About fucking time.
Still weird that they don't have anything to protect neck/shoulders though.

What do you think, it's serbia, they probably buy their stuff from 101inc

WOO DENMARK FUCK YEA! DENMARK STRONK! FROGMAN CORPS A BEST! !!!

are those advanced tilfoil hats?

Ahahaha what the fuck is that?Their mothers tights?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

This thread needs more Serbs

Maybe? I've never see a far right death squad, I've seen plenty of left wing death squads.

Kys

Damn. Tactical fishnets for that moment when you just need to burst into rocky horror improv.

Haven't seen a right wing death squad in reality yet. Only what faggot LARPers on Sup Forums wank themselves to sleep over.

Maybe one day I will see one but you can't have a squad with only one member willing to do the work involved with it.

Now if these cucks would do anything else than institute political and economical terror to the people deemed not appropriate by their political or mafia bosses that'd be great.

You know like neutralize extremist villages, kill the scoundrels in Obrenovac etc. etc.

Are they wearing old movie costumes or something, questions have to be asked how they could afford to equip them all in the photo, or is it a photoshop job?

more like GIGN

>scoundrels in Obrenovac
I am not aware of any, explain?

It's a mesh that's meant to break up the water wake when they look above the surface to make them less noticable.

This. serbcucks look good for cameras but get BTFO by Albanian goat herders

I was there like 3 weeks ago, seen what i think are mudshits walking around aimlessly around 9 pm... Definitely not gypsos I know how they look like.

>smokes 5 grams of weed
>watch creature of the black lagoon
>doesn't speak English so he believes it's an American spec ops solder
>believes it's the most badass thing ever
>writes down everything and passes out
>wakes up and cosplay it with friends

Insinuating that looks is more important than fucking body armor, face armor, and visual intimidation. The scarier they look the more terrorism shits in the fucking pants when they come to fight them. Its a sound tactic.

What do you want them to wear? Pink fucking underwear with peace signs drawn on their nipples while they wear faggot make up like liberals?

That veil is for breaking their outline to stand out less in the forest. People are really good at spotting other people.

No, it's to avoid offending their muslim population…

theres some really brown gyppos in Obrenovac
I fucking hate Obrenovac, heck i hate anything outside BG Zone 1

Huh. Rainbow six did a pretty good job with the models. I think that's fuckin Rook.

Is that the bitches in burkas the Serbs in OPs pic are trying to protect their people from.

I'll one up you

protip: it's a spic country

fuckin sick uniform.

Never said I hated them in fact I think they look pretty badass, like real life spec ops storm troopers, so calm your wanna be marine ass down

>l85
topkek

Is this the new R6S update?

The Italian special forces are currently evaluating the adoption of this.

armietiro.it/disponibile-italia-elmetto-devtac-ronin-8651

>ronin
That's some weeaboo shit right there

China wins again

It is actually made by a Japanese body armor manufacturer.

Ballistic masks a shit

Here's an actual RWDS.

>special forces are a bunch of bloated old men
Jesus fuck is Belgium ever a non country

Im kinda into the Gurka outfit with the the the LBE that hangs low, I love the helmet as well for some reason

What's wrong with it?

You forgot the Israeli flag patch.

Dumb.

That is Carlos Castano with the ACCU paramilitary that merked commies in Columbia in the 80s. NOT BELGIANS.

Ahh los pepes, press F, they are only a memory now.

Nothing says Death Squad like a good old Gasmask

Looks stupid as fuck
Kinda like antman

where 2 cop boots?

Do they have war paints behind their masks?
Taiwanese SFs also have it, with dark painting on their face. I remember some liberals calling it "nightmare fuel" masks hue.

>L-85

>Albanian goat herders

With F 16, aircraft carriers in Italy and Tomahawk rockets, damn those goat herders sure have a lot of money

Gibraltars Refinery Guards

Sounds like future EU army outfit alright

What would happen if they took off the mask?

All right, which one of you retards did this?
rwdeathsquad.com/

i like these goggles. whatever the fuck they are. looks like some kind of techno-military MGS shit.

Looks like enclave helmet from fallout.
>pic not related

Thats a joke? its soo stupid! pwepwe! lok my tiny benis!

they are hiding their brown faces

Can someone identify from what country these guys are? Some people are claiming that they are navy seals but there are also people claiming that they are from Polish special forces "formoza".

now photo of definitely "formoza" for comparison

That's like saying books aren't right wing. That particular anime is very right wing.

Yeah...just jealous, amerifat.
I bet if some US-SF suddenly bought it, you would go all "fuck yeah, murrica, we best"...

We have even bigger badasses.

I have never noticed before, but isn't it funny that special forces and assault units of the police are all whites.
I have never seen a black guy in these units(except in americuck of course)

Guy on the right is using a a G36, which is NOT issued to navy seals.

I don't know what polish are issued with but it's probably Polish SF.

They are from your country, numbnuts. Google image search.

What, because they look like a mid 2000s deviant art wet dream?

without edgy editing

>Obrenovac
>mayor: Miroslav Čučković
>Čučković
Kek

Of all the documentaries I've watched about the BRI, the RAID and the GIGN, I don't think I've seen more than 1 black men which was part of the Raid.
Feels good.

I did and it said that it's formoza but after that I searched again using US google and it said that they are navy seals. Are Americans we wuzing our special forces?

>meanwhile a regular brazilian investigative police officer

>drugosrbijanac
Ubij se.

Fuckin backup shotgun holster, heavies haha

PACKIN!!!

Have some Hungarian TEK. They're the highest paid SF group in Hungary and can be deployed anywhere.

They have gone to Syria during the civil war to extract Hungarian nationals being held by Terrorists. Mission was a success.

They have also deployed to Ukraine to rescue a Hungarian national that worked in the Conflict zone.

Frenchies are badass indeed

Can't wait until the US unveils our new powered armor in the next war.

kek'd

yep formoza is using G36 so it's definitely them. Fucking US google made me doubt my sanity.

Would one of them actually stop a bullet? It seems that it would cause some serious concussions not to mention the fact it would impair your vision and breathing a bit

Nothing scarier than netting

Eastern Yurops don't fuck around when it comes to enforcing the law.
Pic related are your everyday cops in Hungary.

Don't know the actual term in english, but it's basically night vision. If it's really advanced, it's thermal as well.

literally hijabs

To bad Serbians are shitskins. Yes Dragan, I said it.

US diplomacy squad...

>everyday cops in Hungary.

Regular rendorseg aren't well funded, I have seen many with mismatched side arms for example.

I noticed this when I walked into a supermarket in Budapest and saw them doing shopping for groceries while on the job.