When is Australia going to become cool like Canada and man up and stop being cucked and create its own flag instead of...

When is Australia going to become cool like Canada and man up and stop being cucked and create its own flag instead of walking around with the stamp of anglo, being mocked by all of us constantly for not being original?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCoGdKY9m7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the union jack.
I'm proud of our heritage.

Get rid of it. Now.

No thank you.

the red ensign is the best flag canada will ever have and you know it, leaf. stop being buttblasted.

We're just waiting to see what the sheep staggers eventually change to, and then pinch it.

>change it and get an abo flag
no thanks

don't even mention it

nice gif meng

Thanks lad

Your flag is a Leaf (Shit)
Ours is a representation of the 2 Kingdoms and Province that made our country (Good)
The US's is a Representation of all 50 states that make up their country and the 13 Colonies that founded it(Good)
The Aus and NZ's Represents their heritage and the Star Constellation that symbolises their location (Good)

>our flag represents the 2 kingdoms- diversity, anglos and celts mixing it up blanda!!!!!

No The Kingdom of England and Scotland, you're a French Canadian aren't you

I am Scottish. My family came here because of the Highland clearances after we were unable to remove Anglos from our isles. Naturally I despise the mark of anglo on our flag and I'm glad it's gone.

That flag is a literal cuckstamp in the case of Australia since they were an Anglo penal colony. Australians are cucks.

>Leaf

> Scottish King took the English Throne
> Scots claim you stole their country
Fucking Leaf education

Don't care. I'm proud to have been apart of the former empire and now ranked 2nd for living standards in the world.

a part*

Canada cucked and changed it's flag - that of the country's foundation and of it's ancestors - because some dirty fucking Arabs complained about it.

The Canadians switching from their historical flag to the Maple Leaf faggotry is the equivalent of a 14 year old getting a nose piercing and dying their hair blue because FUCK YOU DAD.

Fucking pathetic even by Leaf standards.

your flag

Hahaha aus def has the worst flag in the world. Fucking MS paint copy and pasty union jack. What a bunch of tosser "Yeah were proud mate!"

Yeah you descendants of exiled murdering rapist kangaroo fuckers. Ya proud mate?

Your flag should be an emu fucking steve irwin in the ass. Your flag is even gayer. The worst flag in the WORLD.

With the current political environment in Australia there is a 99% chance the design of a new flag would be fucking gay.

It's okay Leaf, maybe one day you'll go back to your old flag.

Wow, I actually agree with a fucking Canadian. The world has gone topsy-turvy.

Have you seen Irelands and the Ivory Coasts

> walking around with the stamp of anglo

Canada not Cucked? AHAHAHA!!
Check who's ugly mug is on half of your plastic money and all of your coins.

Im American but nice try ausfag. Enjoy your cuckflag cuck. Our flag represents the ass kicking we gave to britain. rofl.

>white stencil board of leaf centered over red field.
LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF! LEAF!

Bahaha canada cucked af too. Anglo cucking, The worst kind of cucking. Just look at argentina. "were white right guiz?? Guiz???!??"

>cool like Canada

Should you have better things to worry about, like why the fuck is it legal to fuck animals in your shit hole country?

>not having the glorious banterstamp on your flag

Yeah its a proud flag lol. Aus flag basically says "we were cucked. This is where we sent degenerates. Our genetics are shit. "

60% (at best)
I really feel for you Americans.

How does a Greek even remember what money looks like?

Harriet tubman is cool though, she freed slaves. Queen elizabeth just enslaved your ass. Your her bitch. Go make her money leafcuck.

reported for beastiality

T. poor white man who cant afford America

Scum like you who hold no value in our heritage are why this country is so cancerous. If you don't appreciate the commonwealth and our history then go live in America with the rest of your kind

reported for faggotry.

t. Poor brown man surrounded by spics and blacks

you spelled fag wrong dude, lrn2english

mind you, that guy has raised the bar for Prime Ministerial candidates. If pic-related is required the running just thinned right out. Imagine our last guy Harper kibbitzing like that. 1.5d chess.

t. projecting. Its okay emucuck, one day you can visit. What rich history you have mr stolen generations. Tell me, why does this brown man make more money than you in your own country, making fun of your people? Are you cucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=mCoGdKY9m7w

shout out to my boy toadfish

>canada's cool
KEK

t. cucked by a black president

Voted for him lol. Twice.

May i ask what province you live in my canuck friend?

Manitoba

my my! what a lovely flag your province has!

quite anglo indeed!

>Riel intensifies

Get fucked leaf, and take your poofter flag back to the cuck shed.

omg based world wars against germans based anglos never 4get

>Britain defeated the Nazis
>TOP FUCKING KEK