New Teutonic Order

I want to form an order of armored Christians capable of protecting the weak at freedom rallies. There hasent been much goin on in Canada (at least in Ontario) and i would like to form the order early. If anyone wants it on the ground floor GET IN HERE AND BRAINSTORM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wRgWyQ9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Btt27hONjEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds gay

the Teutonic Order exists and never ceased to, fuck off, protesfag.

The current teutonic order has fallen from they're original purpose and needs a rebirth

>Teutonic Order
>protecting the weak
>The city of Danzig (Gdańsk) was captured by the State of the Teutonic Order on 13 November 1308, resulting in a great victory for the Order and marking the beginning of tensions between Poland and the Teutonic Order. Originally the knights moved into the fortress as an ally of Poland against the Margraviate of Brandenburg. However, after disputes over the control of the city between the Order and the King of Poland arose, the knights murdered a number of citizens within the city and took it as their own. Thus the event is also known as Gdańsk massacre or Gdańsk slaughter (rzeź Gdańska).[1][2][3][4][5] Though in the past, a matter of debate among historians, a consensus has been established that many people were murdered and a considerable part of the town was destroyed in the context of the take-over.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)

Allright, first we need to learn gun-kata

Careful cleric, you're treading on my dreams

I can agree with the leaf.

Teutonic Order's presence in Prussia was based on a (theirs) fraud and has always been a thorn in Polish and Lithuania's side.

Allahu ackbar to this mudslimes

Where is the mona lisa?

This is now a cleric thread

>take prozium
>learn gun-kata
>???
>Profit

We must kill mudslimes without blood, because we're PG-13

I dont want to get into debating past incidents; but I know they were originally founded as a hospital, and developed an army to protect Christians traveling to the holy land. I'm inspired by the dream and think its time for warrior-clerics to make their presence known. Having an armored group of able bodied Christian men with med-kits and matching surcoats at rallies would be awesome

Only a cleric can be-face a nigger without blood, can you do that mudslimes? Nick Cage would be proud.

This movie had a lot of wasted potential, like some part of the setting were cool, but the story was rather bleak, unfortunately. Also - it would be interesting as a kind of twisted detective series, with two clerics defending the social order, but more ambiguos - without that one-sided background they had in the movie, something like first episodes of that Canadian series Continuum.

So form your group and take them to the middle east. Lead form the front and get on camera doing the job the white helmets only pretend to do.

They begun as monk-warriors, fell on a bad times, then moved to Poland/Prussia after being """offered""" some land by mazovian prince and the rest is hundreds of years of bloody history.

Considering its historically catholic, what about us Lutherans or other sects?

You need ex military men that can keep their mouths shut. No drug users.

if I get at least 15 men who will follow me; i will

not being catholic myself; it would be open to all forms of Christianity; the only think i would insist on is members accepting that Christ, the son of God died on the cross to save us from sin

i know a few; but they have no love of God

bump

Your "templar" flags looks like shit.

It's not even a cross; just a red birdshit pixel on the down part.

just made this surcoat yesterday in about 2 hours

My point was that the Teutonic Knights are not the best example, they were well known for various intrigues, massacres and abuse of power agains Christan countries, basically since the biginning, like when Andrew II of Hungary invited them in 1211, but instead of helping in his war against Kuman hordes (this was the reason why he invited them), they started plotting against Hungary, so Andrew II had to expell them in 1225. Basically all history of the order in Europe looks like that, ultimately even their German subjects had enough of them so they formed the Lizard Union in 1397 and then the Prussian Confederation in 1440.

Agreed.
Bruh it took me like 10 mins on paint to make this, put in the effort at least

Ill do some more research before moving forward; but coming from a German family the early history of the teutonic order really appeals to me

Go to the Vatican and get a papal bull. Otherwise you're just larping faggots

nerd

I was thinking of taking back the pentagram from the Wikkans and satanists. It was the image depicting the five wound of our Lord for our salvation: I'm currently collecting thoughts, ideas and reflections on the Bible to envigorate the spirit of those young Europeans who want to start fighting the battle for their soul and their lands.

>10 mins on paint
i can see that

I've never her this about the pentagram, interesting. good luck, I'll be over here trying to save Canada

Obviously i'm exaggerating a little, but i'm trying to get across the point that, if you're lazy enough to go to Jewgle and find the first image then surely you haven't the patience to start your own squad

The Order became Protestant after the reformation.

theres nothing wrong with using a simple teutonic cross image

They haven't been an active military group since they got their asses spanked by other europeans in the crusades. They were literally the Westboro Baptist Church: Medieval Edition, going around declaring war on people who weren't "Christian enough" and committing genocide on Slavic pagans and Polish christians alike.
This reinforces my point

Suppose so, ok fair enough I retract my retarded comment

>New Teutonic Order
Proud Boys: Desert Cult edition

Did i hear CRUSADE

this is pretty much what i want

Too cringy. It would attract only the most autistic of autists who would proceed to do stupid shit, and in result completely destroy your idea/movement/whatever.

>The Order became Protestant after the reformation.
It's not accurate, the order exists today, Protestants don't have orders. After the Teutons lost the last war between Poland and the State of the Teutonic Knights in 1519-1521, when the 4 year truce ended, the grand master Albrecht Hohenzollern (who basically was a secular warlord and a fan of Protestantism) asked his uncle - the king of Poland Sigismund the Old to not destroy all the Teutonic State, instead a part of the State was incorporated by Poland (as the Royal Prussia), and the rest was secularised as a private Albrecht's private princedom, a fief of Poland and the first Protestant state in the world - The Duchy of Prussia, it was confirmed during so-called Prussian Homage in 1525, but the rest of the order moved to Mergentheim and then to Vienna.

An holy order have to be made by the church itself.
You can form an unholy group.

yeah this basically the problem with all of these type of grouping, Unless you have a vetting process you're always going to be taking on People like the Cuckistanies.

I was thinking about this while I was at the gym, maybe you should consider selling rings or something so you can see each other in public, you might be able too make some money too!

>in public
I doubt people would be willing to literally oust themselves like that. It would result in akward situations as best, and violence at worst.

I was sort of assuming that the rings would be a secret sort of thing.
Plus people walk around with trump hats all the time and they're ok...mostly.

And anyway it was just an idea desu, formulating some schemes here.

>However, after disputes over the control of the city between the Order and the King of Poland arose, the knights murdered a number of citizens within the city and took it as their own.
reading this sentence you can see the hidden lies behind the oversimplification

that would require you to get out from behind your computer, and since that's obviously not about to happen, i'd say this idea is dead on arrival

i don't want to be making a "secret society" i want the new teutonic order to have a very viable public presence; i was thinking something not unlike what the sons of odin are doing in Germany

This.

Dont worry Slavs will purge heretics like you again if you form some nerdy group of 5 people.

OP is right,my bros.

I'd join

One small correction - when the Conrad of Masovia invited (to Poland ) the Teutons who were earlier expelled from Hungary (it was in 1225-6, he thought that they will help him fighting against pagan Prussians who constantly raided his lands, earlier he tried to do it in a peaceful way by inviting Cistercians to Masovia in 1206) there were already no pagan Slavic nations, the only pagans in this region were Batic tribes: Prussians, Yotvingians and Lithuanians. Of course, since the Balts and the Slavs constitute the Balto-Slavic branch of the Indo-European languages it's not a big mistake, but the difference is that all Slavs can communicate between themselves rather easily, while the Baltic languages are totally incomprehensible for us.

Poles are not really European, just geographically. They are barbarians that need to be Germanized or exterminated. Your post reeks of Slavophilia, and your comment about the WBC must mean you're some kind of yid or faggot.

what about joining the templars? they seem pretty based

>secret
It would become known the moment it cought momentum, and given the current political climate,
that would mean pretty much drawing a target on oneself. "ANTIFA SHANK ME PLS!" basically.
Not going to happen. Christianity is an (((organized))) religion, while pagan religions are not.
That is why the Sons/Soldiers of Odin can actually be a thing, and not get shut down instantly.

sorry, I fucked up some sentences

Well, I guess that left out conversation dead in the water.

Well, I was trying to say that the rings (or whatever symbol) would be given to only people we trust, thus preventing a massive catching on (Hopefully)

Yep they were same like rapefugees in modern types also most of them were germs and it was stupid to believe they will not attack you. Our hussites killed their groups before they could be major threat.

Topkek. The funniest thing is that in 2-3 generations max there won't be any ethnic Germans and we don't even have to do anything. We will basically win our over 1000 year conflict by a walkover.

>would be given to only people we trust
And how would you do that? It's either eventually become known, or remain obscure and fringe forever.

Prove you're worth following and ill follow you into the abyss

>Germano-Balto-Slavic*
It's kinda stupid to leave out Germanics only due to popular narrative.
We became separated a VERY long time ago. Ancient prehistory.

>Our hussites killed their groups before they could be major threat.
Yep, BTW, Jan Zizka is one of the main figures on the most important Polish painting commemorating the Battle of Grunwald

This is a good leaf.I concur to this

OK, but there are more structural similarities between our languages - they still have all grammatical features of the hypothetical proto-Indo-European language (our case system, our gender system, our verb inflections, etc.), while the Germanic languages are a more simplified version, eg. German preserved three genders, but it lost proto-Indo-European-like cases (they have less cases and they work in a different way).

I said I thought of it while I was at the gym like obviously I was just bringing it up as a possibility.
But don't all secret societies start as a fringe at some point anyway?

wtf do you mean

>by the church you must mean the catholic church
>either way
>most christian churches are unholy

>German preserved three genders
As far as I know there is a "ono" only in Slavic languages.
And what do all of those secret societies have in common? They're affluent. You need an exclusive caste of people to make it work.

I dont need or want to be recognized by the current church that has wandered so far from God; I recognize only the Lord's authority

so we need to find some wealthy founding members

Yes,it is my mindset too. The original Order thought this way.

One thing that must be at the core of this new Order is a code of ethics. Would love input on this. so far the only things I'm thinking are 1. worship God the father above all else 2. Defend western culture and values 3. Always speak your mind 4. Never say something you don't belive

The church has absolute authority over Christianity. The only option is for you to start a sectarian movement,
but you will probably get shut down by the Pope.
Still woudn't work without being a part of a separate caste/class. Only the rich living in gated communities can do this.

Sola Fide is still false and contradicts all the early Christians

as well as the founding fathers of America and every person thats ever done anything noteworthy

Here is the best code

No prot allowed

tuton cucks dont even have the arc of the covenant hidden away. Go break your chastity vows iwth some lithuanian pagan whore you losers.

Nice helmet by the way, you gonna fly with those wings?

The founding fathers were overwhelmingly deistic

That was my point - that the Baltic and the Slavic languages are closer to proto-Indo-European than the rest of Indo-European branches. Actually you are a little bit closer - our grammars are similar, but your phonetics is more conservative so you preserved more features in this regard. On the other hand the Romance languages are much further, and the Germanic languages are the furthest.

Yeah they do now but i'm sure they didn't start out that way. wasn't the illuminati just a place for people to talk about science back when it was illegal to?

Lol wat, the working class always overthrows the rich (muhh bourgeoisie and all that but it's true)

>The church has absolute authority over Christianity
nope; God has absolute authority over Christianity, the pope only has command over some catholics that believe God speaks threw him

Overthrow Protestantism

Because sola ego is the way

Protestantism is not Christianity

explain

>I know they were originally founded as a hospital, and developed an army to protect Christians traveling to the holy land.
Are you sure you're not confusing the teutonic knights with the knights hospitaller, or whatever the fuck they're called? You might also want to look into knights templar while you're at it

Still think the church fathers sola fide?

They contradict the early Christians and bible

>inb4 We R Legion tier LARP
fuck off, cumskin

Like Pakistan

Kurdistan

Kurdistan

>tfw the Teutons will be rekt again in several weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wRgWyQ9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Btt27hONjEU

in what ways?

>wasn't the illuminati just a place for people to talk about science back when it was illegal to?
Not exaclty, but close enough. I can't be bothered to TL;DR about it right now.
>always overthrows the rich
ALMOST always*
The ones who get overthrown simply cease to exist, but (((they))) are still in charge, aren't they?
I meant it in functional/organized way. Just look at all of the allwoing homos to get married and shit.
Most Christians do as the church tells them to. It's the churches main puropse, after all.

H-how it this related to my post?

Every way

The five solaes contradict the church fathers and what we know of the bible thanks to biblical studies

Stop being gay for once and speak like a man

More heresy? when will you learn?

you wanna larp?