WAKE UP EUROPEAN MEN - YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEING RAPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ARDhJ2dpuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnPVP23rzo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DNrKVrQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Swedish sjw get raped
nothing of value lost

It's hard to believe the swedish people just dont care. Sad really.

Wake up European MEN? It's White WOMEN who are yelling how they love and adore Rapefugees. Talk to them

This nothing of value was lost

Kinda hard to feel anything when 87% voted for this shit. They're just getting what they wanted, and now they complain, expecting us, the people they've despised, tormented, publically humiliated and shunned for years to clean up the mess. It's fucking pathetic.

>not laughing at swedecucks
Doing it wrong

The Swedish woman could not reconcile her brainwashing with the truth. That is why she killed herself. It is easy to be blue pilled when nothing affects you. The truth was fucked into her with a dirty Muslim cock. She at this point has 3 options: 1. Embrace it and tell everyone that Muslims have the right to rape Swedish women.
2. Become a crazy right wing Nazi. and 3. Kill herself.
Shame, we could have used another crazy bitch on our side.

they will learn by experience. its not possible to talk with a german woman about refugees in a logical way.

The opinions of women hold as much weight as the opinions of a 10yr old. They are so easy to brain wash and manipulate against their own well being; that's why they come out as SJW whores after higher education.

btw anyone got source for this?

The leftists that pushed for all this shit all along turn around to wonder why nothing is being done to solve problems they denied existed for years

welp

thanks piotr i got what i need

She couldn't fight against it with words in Sweden.

She'd literally be punished by the media and possibly the state if she said the truth.

>WAKE UP EUROPEAN MEN - YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEING RAPED

And I will look down and whisper, "no"

>libtard SJW
>killed herself.
and?

Newfag detected. This is also against the rules, please read through them while you're banned. :)

But i they don't let in all th refugees then how will they make social media posts about how benevolent they are? How will the get the 'likes.' You guys just don't understand the importance.

>"Open borders" activist not so tolerant after being raped.
>Based rapefugees redpilling Swedes one by one.

>fb.me/angelica.wiktor
how new are you?

>Libtard SJW coal burner traitor

She got exactly what she deserved and her grave should be spat on.

Not being edgy. Unironic, sincere truth.

Pic related.

she was literally asking for it

>crying emoji
doubt.jpg

How so? I didn't spot anything that I did that is prohibited.

>fill country with horrible people
>get surprised horrible shit happens.
>blame white people

I'm so proud of my country.
If anybody would be nice enough to invade us an kill like 95% of the population that would be appreciated thanks.

This, if she supported importing these subhumans she has no right to complain when she herself becomes a victim of them.

If the rapefugee had targeted someone else's house she would be calling it an acceptable price for diversity or a hoax by nazis.

Not even this, but it's the correct response for Sup Forums

youtu.be/ARDhJ2dpuYU

But she was a collaborator. They deserve to be ostracized and rejected. NEED to be in fact.

Literally do not care.

you think this is being reported on in any of the major news outlets?

>Implying you care about a sjw

Take your concern trolling elsewhere.

from her FB

>95%
We'll kill every last one of you so that black stain in Evropean history is wiped clean, nigger.

Rules? You must be new.

Women deserve this. Honestly i have 0 empathy with them. They're literally destroying western civilitziation.

pic related: (white women with sign:)refugees, pls dont leave us alone with all these germans I CANT FIND THE PIC RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnPVP23rzo

Sounds like a problem took care of xirself

How do you know she dead?

Who could have predicted this?

pretty edgy but its starting to feel that way... on the other hand in the us 50% of white women voted for trump and now basically get called traitors by worthless sjw,postmodern losers.

>If anybody would be nice enough to invade us
That part's already complete.
Your women will receive a slow death.
And so will your culture.

I've got no soul
so fuck shitskins

>He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Check her facebook

She prolly voted them in while berating all the men that objected to it.
Swedish women are the worst SJWs on planet earth by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DNrKVrQ8

Context on the pic please?

Groups
>Volunteering in India
>Women Only
>Swedish Frogs and Shots
>Pit Bull Tattoo & Piercing
>Discrimination Due to Psychological Illness
>Police Ljungby (kek)
>MSF / MSF Sweden (smuggling hundreds of thousands of refugees into europe btw)

that banner is also great
>i stand with the women of standing rock
not anymore you cunt
these dumb bitches need to be ridiculed

Wow. A not bad service model, getting past it's prime.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Jeezz she even had fucking "I cuck standing cuck" as her frame picture.
Just waiting for some non-white dick to
Assault her beef-flaps

use the legacy captcha

sjw and she was a 5/10 at best.
i don't feel anything

This cries for celebration. How about some ABBA with our beers?

i dont want to sound insensitive but is rape really so bad that you would kill yourself? i feel like being beaten up and tortured would be more traumatic.

She doesn't mention the race of the attackers anywhere.

if they didn't want this they wouldn't have voted for it

You're going down with us canacuck

Traitors get the first bullet.

Their votes need to be taken away from them so that they can be protected by men for their own good.

Ehh no one wants to fuck her after she got raped by a sandnog. She knows that. Her holes are worthless now and she has nothing else to offer ...

Thats the bad thing about the rape, not actually getting fucked by a stranger. Thats what they like. Thats also why they are ashamed to talk about it.

I have seen this story several times.
SJW's are crazy enough to invite a sandnigger, the sandnigger and the SJW have sex. The sandnigger then tells his friends that she's a "white whore" and poff, raped by his friends.

I'm sorry, but I won't sacrifice my time and money to ""save"" SJW's. They are traitors and will get the first bullet.

How do you know it was a non-white?

Libtard SJW. Swedish. Raped. ¨wake up swedish men¨ eh. many are aware but they keep getting cucked up and or blackpilled. With that said the libtard should've killed herself after admitting her mistakes at least. Pathetic.

Who gives a shit?

From her perspective it's a lot worse.
Police not helping her kills her trust in Big Government (proxy father figure for leftists) and she got some cultural enrichment by a future doctor or engineer.
So it's not only a purely sexual trauma but the destruction of two core beliefs which made up her identity.

If this happened to a woman I knew I would end those guys life.
At the end life is short and I would gladly die for my country.

its legit just cheaked the source

caption of the pic describes it, collaborators and prostitutes were frequently attacked and had their heads shaved during as WWII wound down and the Germans were pushed back...

usually its not possible to have a logical talk with women at all.

Frog gold digging sluts who slept with the Krauts during WW2.

>She killed herself.

I love a story with a happy ending. The best libtard is a dead one.

>WAKE UP EUROPEAN MEN - YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEING RAPED
Fuck off, my body, my choice.
Women are as entitled to my defense as I am to a relationship.
Damn Mgtow feels good, this shit is only beginning.

yeah i think this is right. it wasnt the rape that killed her, but her complete loss of what she thought about the world - innocent brown people and government will always protect me.

Good point AnCap.

Have a memebol brah.

This. Women may be naive and easily lured into this idiocy but, when they go out of their way to fuck others over and try to fight for the leftist cause while being a traitor to her people...

She deserves what she has coming to her. I hate rape and so on, especially when it comes to my people but jesus fuck. She killed herself instead of even considering the notion of fighting what she's fought for before being raped.

>She killed herself
Good. Death to all traitors.

Europa needs to wake up indeed. Think of what our ancestors would've done. They would've strung the nigger up in the center of town and flayed it alive.

After the third world shit is cleaned up, leftists and commies are next.

Huh! Maybe all the dislikes on that propaganda vid WERE real! There just might be hope for Sweden yet

>implying the frogs didn't deserve to be conquered
What a sad state of a country it turned out to become as well.

Which propaganda video? Link?

She was in opposition to those who would care, so keep that in mind.

pure gold

Yeah I get that. Better safe than sorry.

Vichy would have certainly been a lot better than the Fifth Republic.

>I got caught up in the bedroom

your fault whore now you pay the toll

At first european women are like "Hey, white boy. Do not tell me what to do. Get lost"
But then "Help, european men! Your women are raped!"

Yeah same. I would also kill the guys friends and brothers that were not even involved. I would plan it out over several weeks too so that I do maximum damage.

Sweden should fall first, it's a necessary sacrifice

It isn't edgy. It's the truth and has been proven over and over again in psychological experiments. Women 99% of the time cave to authority. Today the authority is sjw multiculturalism. It's the same reason all the women in Weimar republic were liberal whores but then became the strongest supporters of the third Reich within a few years.

fucking cuck
kill yourself
your're a dead weight, a coward, a gene pool dead end
fuck you, like all MGTOW scared cucks

>WAKE UP EUROPEAN MEN - YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEING TAPED
European women deserve it. Let them get raped until they vote FN, AFD

they're probably as white as an argentinian

>After the third world shit is cleaned up, leftists and commies are next.
Wrong order burger bro: traitors always first. No marxists, no 3rd worlders being invited to our lands.

dat pic, lel

This is a terrible thing to say, but at the end of the day, if it had happened to someone who disagreed with her cult like ideology, she would just call that part and parcel, call the person a nazi and would went on with their stupid sjw shit. So I'm glad she met her end at a rapefugee hands (indirectly, but still).

All those women are old and have kids and have investment in a non Islamic future

These monkeys need to be tortured and savagely executed on live TV on a major mainstream channel while kids in schools have to watch
That's how you transform cucks back into men

It's a cynical truth, but they deserve what's happening to them.
Their life stories might as well be useful for the rest of the world to see.

As an American it amazes me that a country could be so cucked to let this happen

How did Sweden ever survive with this kind of mentality?

Why do you write that in past tense? They still despise and hate you. Of course, you still have to solve all their troubles too, you ignorant shitlord!

It's not about her, the point is to get the story out there and red pill young girls about SJW bullshit before they become ruined like what happened in this case.

Yep i have read a lot of these 'rape' stores from sweden and germany and theyre basically all the same.

>drunk bitch invites pack of nogs into her home
>makes out with nog
>goes to room with nog
>MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK
>raped