What causes someone to act like this?

What causes someone to act like this?

Being an agitator is a full time job for Soros employees, if you ever meet an oathkeeper you'll know

passion, and perhaps low social awareness

Estrogen

SHE
WON

The internet

Shitlib snark fueled by too much reddit and twitter likes.
Not that he isn't wrong, Truvada Trump has been backstab after backstab.

typical rural and suburban retards

Being a sore loser

An enlarged amygdala. Look it up.

lethal combination

jews

niggers

sandniggers

spics

Massive amount of drugs at Cheap Cheap Prices to kill off the poor whites.

Fuck you leaf. Your going to die with the jews.

Underrated. For quietly supporting Trump, I was harassed on Facebook by a resentful, distant nu-male acquaintance who wrote in the same "LOLOLOLOLOL" obnoxious way.

The media and their hugbox has been basically telling them he's going to get impeached, how the country is turning against him, and how he wants to kill people fixing obamacare.

The fact none of it is actually happening is driving them insane. This dude is a few steps behind shooting a few congressmen

They're being paid

wait, oathkeepers is a soros project?

Not really, but it's riddled with boomers and thier toxic civic nationalism brand of ideology.

I'm convinced that liberals like this have received the red pill, but it broke them. Nobody can lose so badly and not have the scales fall from their eyes.

Awww is sweetie angry at the big bad rally? It's ok sugar bear, we can have ourselves some cookies and I'll read you a story, snookums.

when your done with her. Chop off that plastic nose.

Desperation caused by unwillingness to admit defeat

He's right thought, why is Trump still having these rallies like he's campaigning?

*though not thought

Same thing that makes people worship a frog or absolutely lose their shit if a black person ever does anything. I don't see the difference.

That's called a temper tantrum. It's normal in children.

to troll the left

its funny

I love it.

ill take johnny football and joe sixpack over Ali IED anyday

Probably a left wing troll trying to make the right wing look crazy. Theyve done it.

Man.
Her speech looks a lot like some people on here... wonder if theyre sh-

nah. no shills.

Oath keepers are people who defend the constitution and rights to gather and freedom of speech but a lot of soros' paid actors like to dress like us and then do the opposite while acting bat shit crazy.

because he is campaigning? we're just accustomed to a president only being visible for the 2 years leading up to the elections. this dude is running a four year re election rally circuit

Posnanski is 100% a Jew surname.
His ancestors were Polish Jews.

low iq

not being able to see "the unseen"

for example, this idiot hears trump cutting a govt problem and sees "HURR DURR THEY TAKIN' AWAY MUH HEALTHCARE", complete incapable of logic that's just one abstraction higher than that (ie the government had to take away that money from somewhere, and killed a lot of people, wether directly or trough reduced life expectancy, in the process, by preventing future medicine and medical achievements in the free market)

another (easier) example: Trump fires a bunch of government employees
>OMG HE IS PUTTING PEOPLE ON THE STREETS, HOW CAN ANYBODY BE THIS EVIL
when "the unseen" part of course, is that the government had to kill about 10 private sector jobs to create that one government job.

In the morning slave!

Wasn't it the oathkeepers that choked some dude out during a protest cause they didn't like what he was saying? Also wasn't it a previously convicted illegal alien that the oathkeeper's allowed to accompany them?
Someone's got a video around here

Oath Keepers are a bunch of valor stealing faggots who have regrets about never enlisting/serving while they were young so they dress tacticool at gun shows and troll for new members

That's what it looks like when memes rot your brain.

>What causes someone to act like this?

Low IQ

ITM Slaves!

Is this /our/ podcast? If not, these guys are so close to the black pill that one of you faggots could hit them up on Twitter and take them over the edge.

being jewish

They have a right to gather and talk about ideas and opinions. Anyone who wishes to learn about why they voted for them can come down and greet them. They want to share their thoughts and opinions. Thats why they are there.

Antifa on the other hand are just facists who want anarchy. They are only there to beat someone into the ground and get away with it because they are closet psychos and are the same type of people would be the murderers on "the purge" movies. They only disguise their group as "political activists". A lot of ANTIFA members are also PAID to be there. I dealt with a lot of antifa back around 2011because i was part of a bicycle patrol team.

Everything would be peaceful but then theyd throw a chair at us (a fucking chair) and then turn on their cameras, sit, and sing give peace a chance. I was also in charge of checking up on all the homeless people at night to make sure they werent getting robbed or stabbed. There was a big homeless problem because obama shut down nut houses and down sized police departments 50%. Those cops that are annoyed with you easily are pulling 20 hour shifts and the last 20 people he talked to called him a fucking pig.

I still remember one old lady whos been homless for a few years i found her dead with all her things gone. All the bad stuff happens when antia shows up.

My department would call them "the anarchy kids"

Except the real cause of lower IQ in those states is a higher % of minorities

Mental illness

(((Posnanski)))

press S to show your support for this public servant

S

Read the 3rd tweet, it's just butthurt snark.

cool story bro

>MAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA
I kekd for a whole minute