I WANT OFF THIS RIDE FAM - Degeneracy at peak levels

soundcloud rap.... wtf is this shit? Lazy ass motherfuckers sounding like clowns on xanex... does it get more degenerate?

nytimes.com/2017/06/22/arts/music/soundcloud-rap-lil-pump-smokepurrp-xxxtentacion.html

ARCHIVE (dont give NY TIMES clicks): archive.is/b6MX4

Can we discuss this degeneracy?

Lil' Pump, Lil' peep, smokepurrp...... fucking faggots

pic related: a fucking faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/22/arts/music/soundcloud-rap-lil-pump-smokepurrp-xxxtentacion.html
archive.is/b6MX4
youtube.com/watch?v=ahdjSkXx2cc
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XXXMANLET

niggers are good at making music that's what they're sole purpose should be,other than that fuck them

>niggers
>art
Mudhuts man

Don't forget about sports entertainment.

80's baby here, grew up on hip hop. It's the record companies that know today, stupid = money.

They're catering to a generation of retards. They aren't the main source of the problem but they are sure perpetuating this cycle of stupidity.

Conscious rappers and rappers that take time to make songs with content are still out there... you just have to dig pretty deep to find them. Because unfortunately labels don't want to sell thought provoking music. They want teenagers to repeat the same 4 words for a chorus and hop around like a bunch of ignorant coons.

>soundcloud rap
>labels

x and his fellow goons are behind some pretty experimental shit lad

>nytimes.com/2017/06/22/arts/music/soundcloud-rap-lil-pump-smokepurrp-xxxtentacion.html

agreed lil pump smokepurp are super fags, no talent, no substance, just complete degeneracy led by their jew ring leader adam22, hes also a degenerate sell out who tries to fit in with teenagers, it reeks of jew agenda, its not music its pure faggotry

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/b6MX4

Stop listening to nigger music you fucking faggot.

this isnt Sup Forums faggot

Yea I saw that on drudge too

Clearly you listen to this shit cause real white people have never even heard of this bullshit and dont hang out with people who would be able to show you who it is

Nigga leakin lol

"conscious" rap is mostly kangz shit or obvious political commentary like "dude, we should help poor people and shit". i've yet to find a genuinely profound rapper.

idk guys 'revenge' is preddy gud

and if we're trying to criticize nog music, x isn't really the right way to go about it

AY I'M LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANS

Kys nigger

[Intro]
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft

[Verse 1]
I'm like let's go play Minecraft
Can't keep my ores in my chest
I don't have diamonds no more
We're mining diamonds, you know
That creepers gone blow us up
I gave her diamonds I mined
I craft a diamond pickaxe
Look at these diamonds I get
Just found a portal to End
So I have to kill the dragon
Armor and my diamond boots
Just look at my diamond tools
You put a sword to my Steve
I put a arrow in your Steve
I just got a potion of leaping
I got some diamonds
No diamonds, ay

[Hook]
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds, ay
Play Minecraft, yeah
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Minecraft, ay

[Verse 2]
I took the creeper to the forest
That little creeper got blown up
I like to play Minecraft all day
My Minecraft world is the biggest
Big diamond sword like I'm Notch, man
I got three diamonds, I'm awesome
Mine all the diamonds in the mine
Don't want the iron, just want diamonds

[Hook]
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft, yeah
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft
Mine diamonds
Play Minecraft, yeah

As part of his plan to shift Smokepurpp closer to the mainstream, Mr. (((Moscowitz))) moved him into a New York apartment and put a team — graphic designers, merchandise experts and blogger — to work.

its shit, but it sells.
And when you're in the U.S., it's all about selling selling selling.

>Conscious rappers

Lil pump wants to be a nigger

How about this?

>Just ask Dr. Evan Goldstein, a Manhattan surgeon who has pioneered the practice of making buttholes beautiful and more sexually compatible through Botox, tightening and loosening procedures.

>“It’s kind of crazy. I did not think I would be playing with ass all day, that is for sure,” Dr. Goldstein told Moneyish. As a gay man, Goldstein, who began his medical career as a cardiothoracic surgeon, wondered how he could help his community. He noticed that most doctors performing anal surgery were treating hemorrhoids or cancer but “were not looking at the anus as cosmetic or sexually functional,” he said.

>So he opened his Bespoke Surgical practice on East 12th Street in 2010, where he offers medical services to treat hemorrhoids, skin tags and fissures, as well as cosmetic procedures like Botox, dilating and tightening services, that run from $5,000 to $25,000 depending on the severity of the case.

>nigger music
>good

Don't talk she about x. He's the best artist out rn

>Adam (((Grandmaison)))

No one forces anyone to hear it.
But i came to the conclusion, that it's the beat that attracts, words are shit almost every time. Beats probably wake some deep ancient feelings in people. That's why rap is popular. Without beats no one will listen it.

I'm like bitch who is your manlet

Floridafag here, i go to these niggers concerts with my buddies all the time. They're cheap and fun as retarded as the nigger music is. Its just stupid degenerate drug culture sucking in apes and keeping them in their place. Its kind of an ecological balance.

Lil pump is funny as fuck though, albeit retarded.

No one gives a fuck.

He's a dumb nigger that hangs out at my upper crusty south florida mall now that he has a bit of money.

pompanooooo

how is it a white guys youtube food review intro is better than all of the rap out today
youtube.com/watch?v=ahdjSkXx2cc

I used to listen to Cage (kennylz) back then. I don't like the "lyrical miracle" bullshit.

Im in boca.

And i've met this niggers buddies. Still have yet to meet him (pic related)

This:Conscious rappers are all pseudo intellectuals (or worse) that are kidding themselves. It's mostly pre-SJW rhetoric blaming whitey directly or indirectly and kangz tier revisionism.

Why is "lil' always the prequel to these "lil" brain, "lil vocabulary, having ass, poorly educated ghetto fucks? Sorry, I don't care what a person with a 9th grade (lil') education has to say about anything. Only dumb white trash listens to niggers like this.

Lil B is the one who keeps the game on a high level.

Lil B is just funny because hes retarded

Old rap was more or less good.
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
If 2pac listened to modern rappers, he would break their backs on his knee.

>conscious rappers
>mexican intellectuals
wat else we got?

wow

As soon as i got red-pilled i had to stop listening to hip hop because they all sounded retarded all of a sudden. Talib Kweli is the perfect example, should read his Twitter.

I unironically think Lil B is the best rapper in the last 10 years.
Fight me m8

>stupid = money.
this.

it's the media dumbing down society to sell shoes

Same.

90% of the work on this garbage is done by the producers anyway