Tfw too intelligent to eat food

>Tfw too intelligent to eat food

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/what-breatharian-diet-couple-goes-without-eating-food-drinking-water-2553354
nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility/
youtube.com/watch?v=c1TJFqNW6oo
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2017/06/07/ajcn.117.156877.full.pdf html
youtube.com/watch?v=0CK1FH7na4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Soylentposting

>drinking expensive chalk

Jesus Christ is this real?

Enjoy solid food while you can, this is what you'll be drinking when the elites rise to power

I just capped it from Soylent's twitter

Don't soy turn you into a he she? I knew this guy who drank soy when he was a baby and he acted real girly in high school he asked if he can watch me jerk off once, turned out he was a homo. I wish I could report him to the police so he would be hanged but we don't do that anymore

did you let him watch?

I'm drinking a bottle right now. Been supplementing my diet with it since 1.0 powder.

Never underestimate human capacity for cringe.

They used to use rice proteins instead of soy. I wish they still did, it tasted better.

fucking beta food

Soy is bad for sperm motility, you won't be able to have children

Why do you keep making these threads? (You)s? Jews?

Yeah.... enjoy all that estrogen from the soy as you slowly turn into a raging faggot that loves cock.

>soylent green is people

Screw that, this is the future of food
ibtimes.com/what-breatharian-diet-couple-goes-without-eating-food-drinking-water-2553354

I love taking a big swig of Soylent™ on a hot Summer's day

I used to drink soylent (supplemented with protein powder) sometimes when I was in grad school and didn't have time to cook real food.

Well, at least until they changed their formula and started using ACTUAL good goy soy (full of phytoestrogens). No thank you.

What would happen if you just drank this only for like 60 days?

Can you lose weight when you "eat" these things?

it uses soy protein isolated from the soy bean which contain phytoestrogens so yeah pretty much.

Wouldn't this give you awful liquid stool forever?

how much protein does it have for 'daily nutrition'.. i like to get about 180grams a day.

Looks overpriced and like something liberals would buy.

20% nutrition for who?
These low energy twig armed kids who never have to lift anything heavier than a cellphone?

Where do they get off claiming it's 20% of your nutrition?

Someone in the trades/construction should use it just to sue their asses off for false advertising.
Not me though, my love of meat exceeds my love of money.

It actually makes you into a liberal, a software engineer, and a homosexual. Believe me.

Enjoy your man-tits

>Drinking expensive hipster soy base shit when tofu cost less and does the exact same job

no, what it will give you is a lazy stomach and a shit tier metabolism just like a beta cuck
i guess thats the intent since ¿soy¿

yes. all liquid diets of vegetation blended up causes disgusting liquid shits that smell awful.

soy panic
be afraid
this bean is coming to steal your testicles

>be a scrawny fuck
>my arm is thicker than of this "man"
And westerners wonder why muds think the west is ripe for picking.

>Gay-in-a-bottle

Do amerilards not have toilets?

Make memes of it being a pro muslim ramadan food supplement phenomenon.....muslins take it... become fertile....less muslims in the world.. win win situation.

How is your shit today?

That's the shit that cosmo exclusively drank while he was turning into a tranny after John Numbers ruined him.

The dude who did a 30 day soylent diet lost muscle, felt like shit and said his jaw became weak and hurt from not having to chew

Kidney failure for sure, you wouldn't even make it to 60 days.

Say what you like about that shit but it travels well. I repack them into dense bricks that look like drugs when I go innawoods and I have a couple weeks worth of food if I really want.

Well if you only shit fluids you can install a urinal in your tiny house instead of a full toilet. Save lots of space.

POO IN LOO DETECTED

People do this. People seriously live on this stuff.

I really think the human body can adapt to anything. I have not lost weight or muscle mass in the last 2 year when most of the time I eat trash food and drink more booze than anything. I have a job that requires me to lift stuff over 20kg but I would of thought i'd loose weight. I also smoke a pack of 30's every 2-3 days.

Wait, Soylent is a real thing? Like a real brand? I thought it was satire. Who thought it would be a good idea to name your company that? Do they have a Soylent Green variation?

Like I care, I'm going to die a virgin.

You'd have awful farts for like two weeks as your gut bacteria adjusts to the sudden change. And then again when you went back to non-soylent food.

Calories in, calories out, you fat piece of trash.

No, there's plenty of fiber in it.

This. I'm not happy with it, but as long as it's a small amount of my diet, I'm not too worried.

20% of a 2000 kcal diet, you idiot. Just like on every other piece of packaged food, 2000 kcal is the "standard".

People have been living off of nothing but soylent for years, you idiot.

the real problem is somewhere else - in animal products
nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility/

>breatharian
For some reason that reminded me of all the great 90's crazy cult shenanigans, Heavens Gate, Aum Shinrikyo, Branch Davidians etc. Good times
youtube.com/watch?v=c1TJFqNW6oo

h'haaaaaaaaaaa

>trades/construction
Jobs that will soon be automated in the 2020s. They're irrelevant.

wouldn't your stomach atrophy from not processing solid foods eventually?

you're really emotionally invested in this product

Anyone remember that vid that was made where they were giving a tour of the soylent warehouse and there was a bunch of rats running around in the product and they admit to just buying a bunch of stuff on amazon in bulk and repackaging?

>trades/construction
>Jobs that will soon be automated in the 2020s
You have never build anything in your life have you? Your shitposting carear on the other hand can already be automated, better step up your game leaf

I'd prefer not to consume something that reminds me of soylent green.

I tried this shit a couple weeks ago out of curiosity. It tastes alright but I would always be hungry again after an hour or two.

Let me know when they start rolling out robot iron workers and arborists within three years you filthy dumb leaf. People that say this shit about all trades have never set foot on a real jobsite in their whole worthless cucked little lives.

No I'm not a faggot

Coward. Drink soylent, become a faggot and post bussy.

The owner/founder is a fucking weirdo, yes.

I just have nothing better to do, and thought I'd share my thoughts on it, since Sup Forums is prone to hysteria and I've been drinking it on and off for a couple years now.

Your flag begs to differ.

don't let your woman do this... your kids will come out a hermaphrodite.

Soy fucks with your hormones.

Non-dairy milk is for manlets, shorty.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2017/06/07/ajcn.117.156877.full.pdf html

Once I drank soy milk, it's the tastiest drink I ever had.

Too bad it's pure hormonal pozz.

>Sup Forums is prone to hysteria
no man, your kids will be hermaphrodites. this shit is serious

Woah, someone posting nuritionfacts? Noice

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

I haven't eaten in 4 months. Not even joking.

>drinking tranny poison
This shit was engineered from top to bottom to pump your body full of estrogen and turn you into a tranny.

weakening of stomach acid
kidney failure
joint problems
weakened jaws and tongue
speech difficulties

By the year 2025 every nu-male will have breast cancer

>eat faggot food
>become a degenerate sjw beta leftist or weeb

pottery

calories in calories out lmfao, dyel and if you do you've never had less than 10% bf because it doesn't work that way unless your juicing

There are people who've been on TPN for over a decade. Still, 4 months isn't fun either.

Friendly reminder of what's being stolen from you

Good goys. Only drink Soylent. Make yourselves weaker.

Can you find a source for any of this?
The only thing I can find is a suggestion to chew gum if you're on a mostly liquid diet to prevent jaw muscle atrophy.

Are you saying calories in calories out isn't science? That food and humans are somehow exempt form thermodynamics? I started drinking soylent so I could get enough calories in, and get up to a healthy weight.

you arte what you eat, 1500 calories of snickers bars isnt the same as 1500 calories of whole food, you drink soy based shit get soy results, fat extra weight, higher estrogen in blood levels. Would have been smarter to drink whole milk.

Well some guy on Vice did just that for a month. He survived but he mentioned his jaw was in pain from a lack of chewing or whatever. So I guess it could be possible if you supplemented it with some chewing gum or whatever. But like someone else in this thread mentioned that they changed the formula of this shit from a rice based drink to soy so I would be weary of that

Yeah, I don't want to end up like that. I'm on total enteral not parenteral nutrition now though. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Your basal metabolic rate is effected by the quality of your diet and a number of other factors. So it's impossible to know exactly how many calories you might burn in a given day. So it's better to eat a balanced diet that suits your needs than it is to artistically count calories

No it isnt fucking panzie, drinkable food is for the food line in soviet, not the US

just rear some chickens, plant some potatoes and tomatoes and you dont have to deal with overpriced liquid shit your entire life.
bake some hardtacks too while flour's cheap

Soylent is a food designed by autist and is consumed by autists. If you slurp soylent you are a raging autust.

Soy does, not Soylent, which has no soy in it at all.

The founder of the company is actually a fucking creep. Go look up that Vice video where the guy drinks nothing but this shit for a month. He seems like the type of freak that wouldn't mind using people if it was legal and profitable. He seems like a perfect mix of aspie and sociopath where he would not only ruin people's lives for social gain but at the same time he doesn't understand what is socially acceptable, like for example not naming your beverage after another beverage from a science fiction film where the punchline was cannibalism

I had enteral for a while when I had pancreatitis, years ago. I feel for you, bro.

Seems like my little joke went right over your head.

>Soylent, which has no soy in it at all
It does though.

its cus he wasted a ton of money on it

Raging autist detected, no normal person would ever consume soylent, if you have not been diagnosed yet, time to go to a doctor. In fact, soylent consumption should be added as a diagnostic criteria for autism.

gay

Forget stomach atrophy, it kills all good bacteria, destroys immune system, all these autists eating soylent will be cancer ridden in a decade or so.

>Raging autist detected
I didn't need your help to self-diagnose, friendo.

>for example not naming your beverage after another beverage from a science fiction film where the punchline was cannibalism
What's the problem? Don't you trust this man with your health?

youtube.com/watch?v=0CK1FH7na4E

I can't wait until it comes in green

The creepy, smug fucker who said that we're living in a post-food world? Yeah, nah.

He doesn't even know how to smile without looking a like a fucking weirdo. Even infamous sociopath Ted Bundy knew how to fake looking like a normal human, which leads me to believe Soylent boy is not only a sociopath but on the autistic spectrum.