Shitposter-in-Chief

Shitposter-in-Chief

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/336263-amid-turmoil-trump-spends-weekend-golfing
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-travel-expenses-10-weeks-us-taxpayer-fifth-barack-obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html
archive.is/MbsjT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love when he fires off tweets like this.

To see this guy happen made living worth it. Strange but true.

My man.

With complete sincerity I ask: how will libshits ever recover?

So who is the latest fuckwad that replies to every single Trump tweet with some sass?

He sounds just like grandpa, right before the dementia sets in for good.

If this is early signs of dementia then good. This is some woke and effective dementia.

Funny how labeling something as crazy doesn't make it so.

lol you really eat it up like a good slave

I feel the same way. I love Donald J. Trump!!

what a lad

>tired democrat talking points that go back to Reagan.

No slave activity here at all.

did david brock instruct you that calling a libertarian or an acap a 'slave' would have an emotional effect on them?

just wondering?

Serious question
what could Trump do to actually save the white race and the west

we need pro white change but it seems impossible to introduce anything that is 'pro white'

counteracting the anti-white changes to the west is no more racist than the anti-white changes in the first place but it seems the left can do one and we can't do the other

he's so great

Recover from what? An old man being assblasted on Twitter? He doesn't even say anything substantial, he's just trolling. Who cares?

Does he actually do something besides golfing and twitter? Where is the wall? Does he even have a construction company or plans for it?

>no puppet! no puppet! u da puppet!
is that a fancy way of saying umad?

Who cares. Trump is going to die of natural causes soon anyway. 71, obese, POTUS stress. His body can't take much more of this.

Not to mention Hillary, McCain, Bernie, Ron Paul, etc are going to most likely kick the bucket within the next 8 years.

Time to start looking for new meat Sup Forums

I dont rly like him tht much but this makes it all worth it

Oh no, how will I ever recover. Some lib on the internet said something mean to me.

Trump won't do anything to save the white race. He loves jews too much.

I love the massive amounts of salt he can generate with a tweet.

fuck, that pic got me

Not an argument. Your kind always crumbles.

It's why Sup Forums supported him in the first place. You can post all the kekistani cringe threads you want, but the dude is Sup Forums-incarnate.

You've been asleep. Companies have been submitting plans. Is this a bot post? Sounds too scripted. especially after he talked about the wall last night.

i wonder how Melania feels
imagine you just want a sugar daddy to pay for your stuff but end up being the first lady of the most powerful nation in the world
maybe she is the most succesful sugar baby in history.

Going by your post, libshits won't recover. sad!

this dumbass has the nuclear codes

a manchild in his 70s who shitposts like a teen has the nuclear codes...

Fuck, the shills have turned me, (((they)))'ve finally won. Now I have the urge to suck circumcised jew cock.

he should make shitposting a national holiday

I take pleasure in the suffering of a dumb roastie. Makes Trump even more hilarious.

trump can't do shit, courts aren't even letting him ban a few countries from immigration.

congress has to repeal the 1965 immigration act

What are the nuclear codes, exactly?
do you just have to type it in and choose targets for the nukes?

Can we switch to a timeline without Twitter?

I honestly wonder how many libtard suicides we have seen since his win.

Regardless of whether they off themselves or not, libshits don't have children, so they are on their way out in one way or another.

Saving the whites of the West doesn't need to involve some genocide of darkies. Complete elimination of welfare, fixing marital law, and making it so only taxpayers can vote (unlikely, but a dream of mine) would go lengths to reversing the demographic decline

>Trump has spent every weekend, a third of his Presidency, golfing
>Has cost taxpayers more in three months than the entire travel cost of Obama and Bush for 8 years
>Americans will defend hundreds of millions of wasted dollars because it bothers liberals

F A K E N E W S

ayo hol up lemmie move them goalposts right about nao

u forgot put abortion clinics in nonwhite neighborhoods and give discounts and benefits to them so they're encouraged to get rid of kids. Also getting rid of Hart-Celler would be a +A

Just a bunch of identical digits, so that no one forgets it by accident, the problem is that actually inputting the code requires the president to phone over a secure line to the captain of a sub and ask him to target and fire the missiles, who in turn inputs the code.
Unless you can somehow contact a sub, identify yourself as the president, and tell them to dial seven zeros, you won't be launching any nukes.

Companies may have been submitting plans, but there's still $0 in the budget allocated toward the wall. Instead he got 300k for a fence extension

Please, "Cryin Chuck," doesn't rustle any jimmies. He will have to try a little harder.

Good on you for knowing how to read minds.
If you'd look at the twitter replies you'd see butthurt, sweetums

>fixing marital law
What did he mean by this?

This guy is an embarrassment and this is why Europe laughs at us.

>anything I don't like is fake news
Except for 1 weekend at camp David, he has spent literally every weekend golfing

>+A
You mean A+ don't you, retard

I was talking about myself, not all the butthurt snowflakes but OK

Goodgoy-in-Chief

Nobody cares about you though, not sure why you'd think that lmao

Trump could cause a nuclear apocalypse and I'd still be happy he won as long as the shitposting continues right up to the final moment.

Re-read his post and look at how many ridiculous lies he put in it, it's hilarious

You are fake news

>at-least-i-still-have-the-constitution.jpg
At least I still have shitposting on Twitter!

BASED. He's BTFOing the lefties again. KeK protect The Don!

>this is why Europe laughs at us.
sweet summer child

You care. You care so very much, it's why your more famous, but equally stupid, guys can't even win awards graciously anymore, without spewing their emotions all over their audience, all because a classic liberal they used to like won the Presidency.

kushner looks so cute
such a good goyim

@realDonaldTrump & @POTUS are the only twitters I ever check, and I always am amused, the guy is a madman I love it

Indeed he is.

Pelosi is a stupid piece of shit. She is confused, stutters and can't make a coherent statement.

Trump is right. She needs to stay. It guarantees the Republicans will stay in power.

*steps on ur snek*

That picture actually made me lol.

These Soros paid LIBERAL ASSHOLES come on Pol so they can make fun of Trump.

These ASSHOLES hate Trump because Trump says whatever is on his mind. TRUMP IS THE GOD OF POLITICAL INCORRECT.

I hope he keeps posting stupid things that offend people.

Too bad he's a jewish puppet

>that passive aggressive tweet about Nancy Pelosi

gold

>I was talking about myself
liberal talking about himself...shocking.

>classic liberal
checked

>pelosi can't make a coherent statement
>has never heard Trump speak
How can anyone deny the fact that dementia is setting in?

Damn. I love my president. :)

>Europe laughs at us
>as their supranational organization struggles to maintain itself and faces complete collapse

This why he is OUR/GUY..

>but muh jewish leftie trump
>hur dur

Too bad he's all talk.

Again didn't prove any of his ridiculous claims

Mein nigga

>Europe laughing at us

Fuck off, if anything those fucks in Europe are trying not to get raped, run over or blown up from Ahmed. Europe has the nerve to laugh at us when they are a bunch of Fucking retards accepting refugees with no real vetting process. Europe should worry about their own shit and their opinion is insignificant.

The fact you care about what that country says about us implies you are a underage Faggot or a insecure beta liberal.

Why is your primary concern what other white people across the ocean think about you?

It's called being a hypocrite

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/336263-amid-turmoil-trump-spends-weekend-golfing
>inb4 fake news

Hello Shareblue. It must kill you to know that The Don gets TWO SCOOPS and you get none.

You're literally, not figuratively, insane. Get help.

Again you are completely ignoring his ridiculous claims

Best reality series ever! I still can't believe anyone seriously believes any of this..

Even Putin told you nerds the president is just an actor.

Do you guys have cubes or are you all side-to-side boiler-room style?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-travel-expenses-10-weeks-us-taxpayer-fifth-barack-obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html

archive.is/MbsjT

This shit always floors me, at first it was funny, but I have to admit the shit's just getting childish. All the other shit going on, but it's okay because "Muh triggurd libruls."

>le Trump is Putin's bitch meme
Hello Hilldawg.

I make sure to click the original of every link you archive!

Oh noes! The nuclear codes! He's got his finger on the button!

Shut the fuck up! Clinton went on about this like the dumb twat she is. Trumps been president for 6 months and we haven't had a nuclear war. I think we're fine fuckstick.

A libtard completely ignoring facts, what a surprise.

Do they teach you to project or does that just come naturally?

The instant and visceral reaction to being called out is worrying. I hope calling focus to your paranoia doesn't trigger further delusion.

Trump could kick your ass, boy.