Please nuke us, America

Please nuke us, America

twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877817032393105408

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/Pistols/BI.aspx?Keywords=sccy&BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=13&Tab=2
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Eastbourne

Just wipe the whole Sussex area off the map. Nothing of any value will be lost.

>sussex
>diversity budget
>pride season

Everything south of the Watford-gap needs to get nuked.

>Diversity budget

>diversity budget

>diversity budget
>wasting £750 on making their car '20% cooler'

Fucking state of us.

Bin that opinion please.

rebuild hadrians wall and build another one just south of sunderland

The same constable also reported someone for this innocuous comment

>diversity budget

reported ;^)

You've got your own nukes, do it yourself. Too bad you're not australia, because we've already nuked you several times. You guys might've nuked them too.

SEND THIS TO MUSLIM GHETTOS PLS

£750 in American is $950. You can buy a halfway decent pistol for $200 yet all the cops are unarmed. I don't get it.

Guns are intolerant towards the peaceful assault trucks.

Looks good! UK Yes!

after reading diversity budget I want to neck myself

Us not having guns has nothing to do with money, you imbecile. Has your brain been squished by your fat growth?
We don't have guns because we don't need them. We are happy with the size of our penises.

gunbroker.com/Pistols/BI.aspx?Keywords=sccy&BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=13&Tab=2
Look they even have pink ones for your faggot police they can use their diversity bux on pink pistols. Checkmate liberals.

Diversity is Strength, cheer up lad

>We don't have guns because we don't need them
Allah Akbar!

what the hell is a diversity budget. did he just make that up

surprised the police haven't arrested him on hate crime charges, it's another statistic they can add because they're shit at real crime

Tweeting about a bobby fagmobile fleeing from a muzzie mob is a hatecrime of the highest order

I got that reference

>diversity budget
???

Wtf is "Pride season"? These faggots get a whole season of praise and worship now? Just for taking dicks in their ass?

The horrors the people had to live through!

Holy shit you guys are fucking caving to caveman threats lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fuck islam

Fuck off brony

Here's a picture. You can dream about it. Or try to make one yourself.

>build another one just south of sunderland

Reminder that Newcastle and Sunderland is rightful Scottish clay.

....We didn't go far enough

>what is reading comprehension

Bugger off you silly little shit.

Can't wait to see how the moderate islamic refuges react to this

Pls nuke us as well after you're done with britain

>a leaf
Inventing you was a mistake

LMAO

People actually think its a meme about how cucked our police are and how they arrest people for social media comments.

Pic extremely related is only $170. That's 5.58 guns they just wasted on that paint job and like I said they could have spent their diversity bucks on the pink guns imo.

>diversity budget?
what?

does he mean OUR FUCKING TAXES??!?

jesus christ mate.

'diversity budget'

We do need guns though.
1. To protect from becoming a totalitarian state and doing what they want to us
2. To protect from the muds
3. Because they look fun as fuck.
Also castle doctrine.

>diversity budget

JUST

All they had to say was that it was the Ranger-mobile and I would've been fine with it...

But look the guns pink. You're the one being a bigot here oppressing all those poor gay cops who just want a pink pistol and be fabulous. How dare you sir!

I used to work there.

>we can't arrest drug dealers and thieves because we're overstretched and need to focus on more important issues

>Etp @Endtimeplayer 31m
More
>Replying to @sussex_police @unclebuckQPR and 4 others
>pride comes before a Fall.

give that man an entire internet

>130935168
4"? good for you! You'll be much happier having faced your inadequacy.

Leaf
>Isnt there a law being voted in or has that can get you jail time if u use the wrong gender prenoun?

tfw we have actual lgbt death squads in 2017

man now we can actually call the faggot police on OP

Kek

REMOVE ANGLO

Very much this

Aye i see (((Ashley))) liked the tweet. I wanna her big jewish milkers

i`ve got an idea bongs
since the police twitters are going all out with their communist style censorship and jaling people for hate-speech (free speech still)
why don`t we meme a lot of bongs to keep overloading them with horendous tweets and see if they will actually send a full scale investigation and prison time for all people
just like how torrenting scene was overblown im sure they woudnt do shit and cave in to their lunacy especially if enough bongs on board

Why do you fantasize about sucking 4 inch cocks leaf?

kek

can someone tell them that diversity is just a code for less Whites/Males/Normosexuals or Christians?

Der ewige Angles-Sachse.

>English "people"

>police here saying they have to let pedos go because they cant afford to hold them
>spend money on this
hmm....

Was it a nice job? Are they good guns?

We're all going down slowly together, Fargus, don't you worry.

I fucking hate the British police and this is partly why.

Remember they knew about Rotherham. The police are the enemy just as the left and Pakis are.

Please all report the tweet for targeted harassment of another.

kek it already passed... I'm sick of this country
land of the cucked

>Diversity budget

>ignore crime
>arrest someone for a non-crime that's classed as a crime
>"One less criminal on our streets."

This is a bureaucratic issue, not a totalitarian one. They're acting like any other civil service.

They can also afford to have a fleet of helicopters for God knows what reason

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Looks fucking gay

>"mainly paid by diversity budget"
Well gee, whiz. That just means instead of giving a job to some trans-otherkin-faggot, they just painted a car gay. Good thinking on their part, innit?

My job was pretty cake. I got to do more than just the same shit day in day out. They're good guns for the price, plus they have a transferable life time warranty. Bonus: there was only one nig employee.

So basically snitch to the police? Wow inspiring. Kys.

WTF is a diversity budget.

We need to fuck with this cuck inspector until he kills himself.

>diversity budget
probably a budget that should be spent on investigating grooming gangs but lets pander to degeneracy instead.

>diversity budget

Maybe its my british heritage… only you've moved on to sucking uncircumcised muslim schlongs… do you have to fast before sucking muzzie cocks because its ramadan? I mean is that 100% haram?
Do you have to blow muzzies by law yet?

Even I know that has nothing to do with SJW shit. You guys are bad but you're not that bad.

>pedo
>non crime
go away ancap

I'm beginning to suspect that the UK will be the next Swedistan. Just wait for May's internet laws.
>inb4 moor GTFO
I actually care about my fellow europeans. We were enemies in the past, but not now.

>coming from a leaf

If they don't use up their budget, they'll get less next year. Again, bureaucracy.

wow the UK is the most cucked country in europe

That cost 375 quid per vehicle? I doubt it. Perhaps just to print and stick the actual decals. The design and consulting bullshit probably ran in the thousands.

Eastern Europe & UK have already fallen to Islam. First comes outbreeding & then comes land taking by Force.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I would also not call this a-political
police are supposed to be neutral on all fields.

Nuking you would make it end too soon.

The punishment you have chosen is subhumans consuming your resources and terrorizing your populace until you collapse and the remaining real citizens turn on each other.

Sorry m8.

>Diversity Budget

Got gas? If not, fuck off.

>diversity budget

It's ironic because you Brits are pretty obese yourselves. You guys also have those unathletic genes.

>diversity budget

Ok that's it already enough Sup Forums for me today. Can't take the heat and the rage. See you tomorrow guys.

>diversity is a strength
>yet somehow white people have to fix everything whenever there's a problem, and those problems are usually started by non-whites