PITBULL MAULING

HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE JUS HAD A MENTAL ILLNESS #notallpitbulls

tristateupdate.com/story/35719397/pit-bull-mauls-2-kids-strapped-in-car-seats-inside-minivan

Other urls found in this thread:

avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx
dogtime.com/dog-health/general/1220-american-pit-bull-terrier-temperament-dog-bites
youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking k-niggers are extremely unpredictable, where the fuck didnit come from and why didnit attack them?

Fucking phone. did it*

before i look through this, i am predicting niggers of black, brown, or white. 70% black, 20% brown, 10% white chances.

not politics

fucking pol tards would fall for bluepill bait like this

why do americans think is a good idea to have a dog breed created for fighting as a pet?especially if you have young children

The same reason they let niggers live in our country. Every single pit bull owner will go on an hour rant about how "not all pitbulls" even though each and every one of them ALSO have a story about how their pitbull chimped out at least once. This has been my personal case with the 5 pit bull owners I've known in my life and they were all dumbasses.

FUCKING PITBULL WHO BUY THAT SHITTY DOG

I should also mention most of them had young children at home too.

Dog literally bred to kill, owned by niggers. Who would have expected this.

true, we should ban niggers

Fuck pitbulls

Breed of peace

>ALSO have a story about how their pitbull chimped out at least once
This, there is not a single case of a pitbull not chimping out at least once. Even the most tame pitbull I know still bit some dudes hand.

>blaming the dog for the shitty nigger owner

Because not everyone is fucking ignorant and can train an animal like a true alpha.
I have a pit and shephard. Both 5 years old very trained and protective.
Never been threatened enough for them to bite anybody. My 3yo nephew plays with them.
Train an animal and show it love and it will love you back.

what is the point in owing a pitbull? they are ugly as hell , they have bad personalities they are just shitty dogs unless you use them for dog fighting

Pitbull owners are so fucking annoying and degenerate. They literally all fall under a certain stereotype.

We've had these threads for almost 2 years. They're getting old. Actually scratch that. They've been old.

They think theyre cool n sheeeeit

Well i actually found him when he was like 6 weeks old in the rain hiding under a car. Id rather train him the right way and give him a chance then a nigger finding him and fighting it. Sorry that im not chinese and didnt eat it.

Literally the only reason people get pit bulls is because theyre ghetto black or theyre virtue signalling whites who get them to make themselves seem more "black" if that makes any sense. The only people I know who have them are libtard white trash single mother types.

Hahahaha. Fucking chinks.

I wanna get a doggo.

Fuck off to /an/

Controlled behavioral studies have shown that they aren't inherently more aggressive than other breeds. It's just that 90% of pit bull owners are niggers or white trash who want a "hardcore" dog or whatever. Anyone semi-competent can raise one just fine.

source?

The fact that there are constantly savage pit attack posts essentially screams desperation.
It's the same thing that happened with Trump, so much shit talking was done on him that he ended up winning.
Keep it coming, OP.
You dumb fuck.

Desperation with what you idiot?
Dindu detected

Literally the nigger of dogs

Staffordshire Bull Terriers and English Bull Terriers are pretty common in the UK.

Also I don't think I've seen an article where a purebred registered APBT has attacked someone. Because all of these bites are from shit bred 'bully' mutts created to make money or because the owners were too stupid to tell their bitch was in heat.

An 83 year old man died at the dawn of this Saturday (January 7th) in São Gonçalo, after being attacked by three dogs of the breed pit bull. The case happened on 18th of Fort Avenue, in the mutual neighbourhood, near the city centre.

The victim was identified as Ary O. m by the Fire Corps. According to the corporation, he died at the scene before help arrived.

avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx

dogtime.com/dog-health/general/1220-american-pit-bull-terrier-temperament-dog-bites

Pit bull owners all look like this if they're white and they're the dumbest people you'll ever have the displeasure of interacting with

Dog aggression and human aggression are two completely separate traits.

youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
fuck pitbulls. all they know is to attack, and keep attacking.

bump