Does multiculturalism work in your country?

Does multiculturalism work in your country?

in my home country Singapore it works well.

Tell me about it.

Is multiculturalism a modern thing there, or does Singapore have a long history of multiculturalism?

It's not that bad really, especially in small and mid-sized cities where whites are still the majority. Even in Toronto and Hong Couver we don't have Islamic terrorism or people demanding that Sharia law become part of our legal system, nor do we have much immigrant-related crime (most of our crime is caused by Aboriginals, and we cant get rid of them) The worst thing people really have to complain about is too much Mandarin on billboards or whatever.

Seriously, I challenge fellow leafs to show me how multiculturalism is destroying this country in any meaningful way, other than that you don't like seeing brown or yellow people.

He fails to mention that the government has totalitarian control over all things within the country. Every mosque is monitored 100% and no bullshit whatsoever is accepted. This is the country that will give you public canings for chewing gum.
So, yeah. Multiculturalism can work when you have an oppressive totalitarian state to control things.

Well they are fucking up your major cities, not just by destroying the housing markets either. The poor ones leech off of your social services like crazy while raking in a lot of off the books black money. They live in disgusting ways, cram way too many people into small apartments further raising housing costs around them while making the region more and more shitty.

I live in Vojvodina, the most multicultural part of Serbia and it works relatively fine, very little ethnic tensions, the only issue being a language barrier between Serbs and Hungarians. The only "culture" that doesn't work here is the Romani one, because fucking gypsies dont work (also aren't human) so what i think is that multiculturalism works fine if it's actual cultures not some fucking apes like some niggers, muslims and gypsies.

a la early 1900s USA with Irish Italian German and British cultures mixed together, i think that works 100% fine

Does multiculturalism work anywhere?

Germany here: no.

Lived in the Netherlands for 16 years: no.

Only made me hate Turks, Moroccans, and all that shit even more.

No.

no its cancer
don't get me wrong i love Mexicans / Arabs
but you cant let a huge flood of different cultures just rush in all at once, the flow needs to be regulated a bit.

Yes. Here magic, unicorns and faeries are real as well.

Well, Germany? Where is your totalitarian state?

im a romanian here in uk and from my experience it works, but primarily between people of the same race, i have many british friends, polish, latvians, bulgarians, italian and ive seen that people of the same colour tend to accept each other with ease

No. Checking in for America.

(Although the only other dominant cultures are blacks and Mexicans. Places of the U.S. with Indian and Japanese populations seem to get along fine.)

>im a romanian here in uk and from my experience it works

>See my flag
>Google it
>See results

So they had a common background: Christianity
Completely different shit happening now in europe

That's a testament to the power of fascism, not multiculturalism.

yea, surprisingly i got along just fine with white people, i have an english bloke whose borderline nazi but were really close friends, only the niggers and pakis act strange

It's only ever two kinds of fuckers that ruin everything. Our black and arab immigrants are just violent cancer destroying everything they come into contact with. Multiculturalism would work if we excluded niggers and sandniggers. Hell, we'd live in an utopia if we just destroyed every black and arab person on the planet.

Press F to pay respects for near-quads
>F
Not necessary to be Christian, i mean East Asians are cool, Sikhs aren't too bad, the only requirement is that the culture is Human and not baboon. Basically if your culture involves killing anyone for any reason your culture is literally inferior to any other and does not belong in Europe/America and will not work when mixed with normal cultures. If it doesn't then you're mostly fine

Actually, yes!

Only in the context of cultures that share a similar root value.

For example, the US has proven quite successful at forming a multicultural society of Swedes, English, Irish, Germans, Poles, Russians, Italians and Greeks. All of these cultures share a somewhat related history and a common religion.

Where you run into trouble is introducing an Alien to the mix. Someone who does not share your cultural values or beliefs. In the USA, this was the African and the Asian. Both were mercilessly persecuted in the United States, and integration only came about after they adopted our cultural norms in favor of their homelands.

Old school redpilled french president and former army general, Charles de Gaulle, once said :
"It is a great thing that enriches us to have Vietnamese, Algerians, and Africans in France. But the sum of these people should not rise above 2% of the population or France will not be France anymore."

It goes for Brasil as well. It works cuz you all believe in the Lord Jesus Christ

It does here. Love it actually. Friends from everywhere, newcomers seem genuinely grateful for the most part. I wouldn't change it back.
The only things I'd do is:
1) Tone down the rhetoric coming from our media. About half the CBC's programming flipflops back and forth between "those racist white Canadians" and "those intolerant cis bigots". I would like to challenge the CBC and the Canadian Government to advance their ideological goals without resorting to the temptation to bash the white boogeyman so hard. It's fucking transparent and it makes me ashamed for you. As a dude who most people would call "white", people from all over the world are perfectly nice enough to me, I don't feel any grudges from newcomers; but the Media here appear to be doing their best job to stoke subconscious resentment and a feeling of moraly superiority within them against "white" Canadians on purpose. I'm in a good mood today so that's all I'm gonna say about that.
2) Make it so the profiteer class can't exploit everyone so easily. China buying up half of our real estate isn't the fault of sweatshop millionaires trying to find a place to park their money. Of course they're gonna do that. It's the fault of Canadians asleep at the switch and/or greedy/corrupt enough who've let it happen (and haven't even kept track of it). The Temp Foreign Worker thing is likewise a disgrace, they're not bringing in people from overseas to do "jobs that Canadians don't want to do", that's bullshit, give Canadians a decent wage for their work and a little more sense of job security and they'll be happy to do them. Don't see TFWs performing privatized garbage pickup in Toronto, do ya? Isn't that supposed to be a shit job? Oh but they get compensated properly. Case rested.
They're bringing in people to do jobs for almost-slave wages and the dangling carrot of maybe getting to move here so the Bay Streeters can have a second speedboat at their cottage in Muskoka.

Absolutely not.

no god fucking damn it, even other whites dont integrate and start fucking shit up like retards.

I agree, I didn't involve Sicks and all because they are almost only in the UK (because of evident colonial past) but they are good, open-minded, caring people. Not fucking egocentric barbaric jihadi douchebags.
My point was that multiculturalism worked AWESOMLY in France when the incoming cultures were from Poland, Romania, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc... But since the 70s and the mass immigration from North Africa it's just a fucking nightmare.

Yes, to a degree. But mainly because we didn´t handle it like retards and made sure immigrants assimilated correctly. I don´t deny there´s problems but it´s way better than the fuck up in countries such as the States and Sweden.

I absolutely agree im just pointing out that "MUH MULTICULTURULIZM" is a bad argument, rather, the argument should be muslim and nigger immigration and infestation is a problem, multiculturalism with proper cultures is probably a good thing (or at least not a terrible one)

Multiethnic societies will never work. The best is and always will be a homogeneous population. More trust in eachother overall making for a good cohesive society.

Yep!
I think our work is done here...
Praise kek!

No. It fucked our whole country to shit. I hate it more than aids. I actually wish a new kind of aids that kill you in a day would spread here because it would kill more non-swedes than swedes.

Exactly, I lived in Limburg, so not even in a big city where you have them all around - worked in a warehouse with quite a variety of nationalities, all the Indos, Sri Lankans and HK guys we had were nice and hard workers, the Africans/Towelheads kept getting kicked out.

This. I think the cultural Marxism and narrative from CBC is getting old. But, we're peaceful and stable enough.

>made sure immigrants assimilated correctly.
So why are Moroccans such a problem?

So the problem is Islam and Jews ?

NO

As I said, we do have problems, Can't you read?
Yes, Moroccans are fucking scum.

Didn't I see a documentary about some peaceful monks complaining that they won't be able to exist in that country very much longer as the Muslims continue to grow in numbers and chimp out more often? When the monks want you to fuck off, you know your shitty ideology doesn't work.

So they haven't "assimilated correctly" then at al

no. Integration of turks is impossible. That's why 90 % of them voted for Erdogan

y-yes?

America's multiculturalism is at JUST levels

I'd like to coin the term multicultural saturation.

America is well beyond its' saturation point, at this level you start to get congregations of minorities who leech welfare. And maximum mixing in the cities.

Apparently better than you have.

>cuckistan flag
>I love Arabs and Mexicans
Reddit pls go

I don't even know what post you linked to but the answer is mostly just Jews

I wasn't disputing that, nigger.

No

Funny how they worship him over in Paris by naming everything after him, yet they don't heed his warning.

Just want point out that, despite declaring that there is no core identity in SIngapore since the 60s and all sorts of huge govt programs to reduce racism, the income difference between chinese and indigenous Malay is the same as the difference between black and white americans. Racism is still a hot topic in Singapore. How long is the path to equality supposed to take? Singapore has been multicultural for fucking eons, and has had unbridled economic success. Honestly if they can't do it, why should we believe that anywhere else can?

No.

no

Yes to a degree
But Islam doesn't

nice try, SÄPO.

fucking state of google

>Yes to a degree

Oh, honey

I could admit that russian culture is tolerable.

you wanna suck the dog's dick, we get it, chill

Fuck no. Illegals are clinging to my city like barnacles to the hull of a ship. It isn't pretty or hygienic. They need to GTFO

Don't worry, we'll finish up with the 4th re-, European Union soon enough

I live in Atlantic Canada.
It's 90%+ white
I bought my house for 40,000$
My house overlooks the ocean and a beautiful wetland, not to mention that I live next to my uncles, my brother, my mother, and the house my grandparents lived in.
The community is peaceful and quiet, no terrorists, no criminals, not even a burglar.

I once lived in the US.
In a town in California.
There was a significant Indian, Mexican, Black and Chinese population. I was only a child, and I didn't know what racism was. I remember my first encounter with racism was when I was 10; I rhymed words with "meaner", and I don't know what word it was at the time, but I got in serious trouble, that I was sent to the principal. Nobody told me what word I said, only that it was offensive. I'm sure it wasn't "wiener"; but due to the fact that the kid was hispanic, I probably said "Beaner", and I wouldn't have known that it was a racial slur at the time. And I wrongly said "Colored" instead of "black", and that got me so close to being beaten up had a teacher not been there. I used to run and play, and have lots of fun, but the school system was over-protective and wanted to politicize its students at an early age. I was suddenly afraid of saying a whole list of words, and there were certain things I wasn't allowed to do as a white male.

I digress; California is obviously a technological giant, and my home town's only accomplishment is that it exports lots of lobsters.
Does multiculturalism work?
Well, I am happier to live back home than I am to live in a multicultural "utopia". I'm sure if others lived through my experience, they'd say the exact same thing.
Progress can make us happy, but we have the capacity to be happy without it. Think about that.

>Does multiculturalism work in your country?
Yeah fellow guy, it works just like it's supposed in every country. Well, to be honest, sometimes white people screw it up, but once we add some brown the reaction gets going.

> Lebanon

Yes because there's a balance of power between Christians and Muslims. If the Muslims had full power they'd persecute Christians and all other minorities. Racially it works as well. Most of the Muslims have more Arab and African admixture than the Christians due to the slave trade, but they still get along even if there's a clear line of segregation once you get north. The reason it works is because the Lebanese and the Arab culture and races can work in harmony. If 200,000 blacks suddenly flooded Lebanon they'd be genocided by the combined forces of everyone else. There's a limit to diversity. They have to share a lot in common with you to start with.

Hey, Atlantic Canada Bro! I love it here too!