Pretty much the only countries worth mentioning (ignore Canada)

Pretty much the only countries worth mentioning (ignore Canada)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=cd8gLq6iZg4
youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ireland, Spain, Italy

>my sides

>ignore Canada
Just you wait, cucko. One day, the eternal Leaf will rise, and we won't forgive.

>no slav countries

Show your flag coward

Netherlands and Ireland should be ignored too

Kutmof

>Ireland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands
>no Russia and/or China
you niggerfaggot

What's the third country with halves of two flags stitched together?

>mof
Het is Abdul waar je tegen praat

Thanks, hippie.

Why the fuck did we make this list

Were as relevant as Aus

bants

Ssh, Poland is shit, we have no food, everything is poor, people are dying, you can't walk out on the street without getting stabbed.

Now let westerners take the rapefugees.

Get rid of netherlands and ireland add russia

came here to say this

;____;

Exactly, were not we're.

Fuck off

>Italy
kek

>canadian education

Surprised to see a Gunter bother to reply to this. Most of you are too busy servicing your wives Mehmets.

oh thats right, we are poor as shit!

What about kiwis?

Canada should be replaced by Russia, Ireland by South Korea, Australia by China and WTF is that abomination with half American half British flag???

>hehe pooland so based amirite guys.

No your country is a worthless shithole.

what if you want to talk about countries other than zog countries?

La puta que parió a tus sides

Italy and Spain are more relevant than your pile of shit

The new Flags(Which should have been exclusive to Plus users), really have hurt the importance of Flags on this board. Especially when it comes to identifying Shills.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

And Netherlands too

youtube.com/watch?v=cd8gLq6iZg4

What do you have other than Auschwitz poolack

ignore US and Japan

fuk u :(

What's Ivory Coast doing in there.

put china in the place of canada

>Ireland

what do they have besides the cutest guys?

>ireland
>pedodutchfagsmountainkikes
kys my man

right for the throat huh

youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM

Fuck you buddy

>Now let westerners take the rapefugees.
And the Polish chavs
Send more women and stop with the plumbers we are full of that

Where in my post did I even mention Poland you absolute retard?

>Spain
>relevant

shut the fuck up bong, is the country that you choose when you move to Continental Europe

>Australia
>relevant
Other than being the only first world country in the southern hemisphere, what good are we?

New Zealand is just an unofficial state

>Spain
Seriously?

fuck off retard

Fucking sweet! Thanks hippie bro, you're welcome to Nimbin anytime you wish. Namaste

>New Zealand is
superior to your cucktry in every way

Chill out dude, this is Sup Forums. Don't take the bait and let them live in their imaginary worlds.

Saludos mi Amigo, Que pasa? I thought that there was nothing between our countries :<

>sending a girl, please don't shoot, si?

no suisse
haha why should ireland of all places be more relevent ??

Austral-HAHaHaHaHaHaHa
Even balkan shitholes are more relevant than those criminal asian admixed turds

Okay

Don't worry Käseköpfe,Netherlands is the most based ally.

t.former Maastrich resident

And look what the 5000 we let in brought us.

>

Shut up Mexico

Other than being extremely anti-Israeli, I don't know.
There is plenty to be learned from the Spanish. They are the only Western European nation that is effectively repelling invading islamist scum and has been doing so for decades.

> I thought that there was nothing between our countries
I'm ok with Poland, only catholic country there, is really a shame that half of your youth want to go to the west to work, it happens also here to a lesser extent, send pierogi

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, neo-liberal economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

The Netherlands is literally the shitbucket of the modern world.
Its as big as New Jersey and with the same population density of India and still nothing impressive ever came out of it.
Sucks balls at sports of any kind
Huge jewish population running the country and controlling all the business
Hitler literally saw the Dutch as subhumans
Any average person will only know the Netherlands as "that country who lost a war against the Germany and now is forever an American puppet state".
Most are surprised it exists.
Most people can't even find the Netherlands on the map and consistently mistake the Netherlands for either Belgium or Denmark.
Its a country that is consistently commanded by Anglo countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to the absolute low morale, ignorance and stupidity within its army and people.
The Netherlands is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, not even arabs and indians (well known for their immigration to other European countries) wants to live there.
The Netherlands was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes the Netherland literally the shithole of the modern world.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as an african or caribbean shithole.

I like their licorice

>effectively repelling
No, the left embrace the muslims and any migrant to try to destroy our culture, the thing is that we are now just like in the mid 90's medium-hight unemployment for us, very high for the european standars, and low gibs for foreigners

all that salt, yum yum bubble gum.

Maybe its because i was in a tourist area, Fuengirola, last year but a group of migrants in a dinghy made it to the beach and ran but the police caught them all. They got a violent beating as well.

The next day there was a naval patrol vessel a few miles away from the shore with a helicopter also patrolling the area. They seemed pretty intent on keeping them the fuck out of Spain...

Always wondered how do we spaniards fare in shitposting? Like, what ranking are we?

I never get this hatred for the Irish. I mean I get that there are some Burgers that LARP about their mongrel Ulster Scots porridge wog ethnicity but other than Irish people seem alright.

Can't wait for all of your dirty, loud, degenerately tattoed with the most annoying voices and greasiest hair counteymen go back to casa in 2019.
Even Poles are better respected here.

can confirm about Canadistan

there just jelly, don't worry bout it bro no point me being thin skinned its all part of the image but thanks for caring your a rare breed.

Like most non-whites on this board. What are you even doing here, Pablo?

Is what we usually do, we get them, move them to a detention centers "Cies", and back to their countries, but is hard to control all the people. we have few that can come here as refugges and all the latinos that can come here without visa but most of them are sent back
the left want to close all that and let them all stay because we are citizens of the world and no people is a migrant and all that crap

we usually get 500 refugges/year, is still too much to me but better than Germany

Take this wank tier thread to bant faggots and stop shitting up the board

Why did you add luxemburg though?

No more cheap booze 4 you John, this year move to Portugal instead I don't give a fuck, and we will send that 300k retirees back home, we are tired of them collapsing our hospitals

>ignore Canadaa

Sauce?

Why so much hate for Ireland?
We're a tiny country of less than 5 million people yet we punch far above our weight, have high human development, wealth and happiness ratings. We're also not as cucked as some other countries in that list.

I don't understand, lads. Anyone who visits Ireland ends up loving it and the Irish people. Why the hate?

300000? That's roughly the number of coffee baristas and McDonald's employees we get each month from you.

impossible=/= not worth
and I'm not saying your country is shit or whatever

>That's roughly the number
102k Spaniards are there

Monty Pythons Flying Circus

the show was callled after himself.

Kek, no they rely on us for everything, for trade, for defence for employment.

Thanks.

source or gtfo

the americuck is memeing you

What does he do nowadays?

I really liked his shows.

You are not even our first option in Europe, and most of the people in South America are people with one grandparent that can claim the Spanish nationality, we have really only 100k Spaniards there in Argentina

they got their own show at amazon now. the grand tour. pirate it

>italy
kek,leave us alone (including EU)

It's funny, because all these countries are cucked and degenerated beyond repairing

>pirate it

I will, thanks.