m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtkzFiGsxw
youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI
youtube.com/watch?v=ePYIxQhztOQ&t=481s
youtube.com/watch?v=qkLhtfHxna0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

80's New York was a fucking shithole
Anywhere else was fucking rad, at least in North Chicago

You open my eyes about the dangers of time travel. The old days are not what it is cracked up to be bros. Be careful where you time jump

Dashposting should be immediately bannable. They're just spam and OP is always a faggot. I've seen a million of these shirty threads this morning alone.

The Bronx still doesn't look much better

Dems destroyed NYC, and Republican Rudy Guiliani cleaned up the mess. You're looking at NYC 2030 BTW. The bums are coming.

>Check engine light
>Hello, insurance? Yeah last night my car was stolen.

quads don't lie

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

NYC in the 80s was good times. It was long before hipster and yuppie transplants moved in searching for an "authentic" experience and ruined the fucking city.

(((They))) painted murals of Rudy as the devil. Couple years later, the planes hit.

>Represents America with 1980s new jersey. Fuck off.

Living in a war zone keeps the cucks away. Gentrification is basically invasion by Middle Class zombies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting

This.

What you actually want is 90's england or ireland.

Was that guy on the car hood really making out with an orc?

Ass, gas, or grass - no one rides for free.

land of the free

best decade for music

youtube.com/watch?v=GmuxSfqrNC0

Oy vey, I can't believe I have ride this filthy goyim subway. I wanted multiculturalism, but I didn't sign up for this!

large parts of south london look like that.

I lived there and I can assure you it's a nightmare.. police and ambulance sirens 24/7, stabbings, shootings, everything get stolen etc.

>Let's pretend these cherry picked photos represent the whole!

New York, 1993, in HD.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

The boy think he slicc.....

80s America is just today's America but with slightly better culture as a result of hip-hop being underground.

This looks like the final battle in Death Wish 3. I always knew it was a documentary!

youtube.com/watch?v=x5aqQ6fqNxQ

Those are legit archetypal bums. They're real, they remind us of the wretched side of human experience like gargoyles on churches. You know they're gonna ask for money or even harass you but you're not wondering whether they're feral and liable to go full gorilla on you like today's nigger homeless.

collectors in Europe pay a lot of money for those kind of cars...

Dude, get over it.

80s japan is where it's at

that looks like Berlin

I want to live in a volcano

>my threads aren't spam. Just get over it already men!

How come black men and kids back then were so fucking well dressed? There's no way black kids today in NYC would be rocking snappy pea coats and have their pants not halfway down their legs...

White people didn't do that to them...

>I want to live in the 80s america

Said no one ever

Sup Forums in NYC 1979: m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtkzFiGsxw

Damn John C. Reiley had it rough back then. Good to see he made something of himself and got a new set of legs.

>80s America is just today's America
Except it was 80% white.

>Just off camera, waiting to run them out of town like Rambo

That little FUCKER invented the dab! Damm!

I got off this subway stop yesterday user
Houston and lafayette, separating the east village from soho. Now probably some of the more expensive real estate in manhattan.
It's a trade off. Which is better, a gritty real city or a safe, polished adult amusement park?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ
1987, when high schoolers looked like they were 25.

Ah like in this video of LA, still remnants of the 80s crack problem in 91. Great song to boot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI

Hip-hop happened and made dressing like an actual thug cool.

Step Brothers 2: The Hard Years.

>Dashposting
wtf is that

Was it the hairstyles, or is our growth just stunted now?

Looks like modern Europe

Everyone in that video looks moderately fit, well-dressed and above average in terms of looks. They're also extroverted and happy. Even the nerds look like actual people, rather than emaciated goblins or pudgy dough-boys.

How can a population collapse so completely in just 30 years? Teeangers today don't look like the same race as the people in the video.

Fluoride in the water

I always considered that a meme, but mere fashion doesn't change people that much. There's been a physical change, but what caused it, I honestly don't know.

Damn, those black kids knew how to dress back then. Look at what the Jews did to them.

I don't give a fuck.
80's and 90's NYC was leagues better imo. It was raw. Lots of good, lots of bad. But everyone was real. Races still segregated themselves into their own neighborhoods. There was culture, life.

Now everything's expensive and fucking hipsters and cultureless, pampered swines inhabit the city streets.
It makes me sad everytime to return nowadays.

Don't know but what I can tell you is that we have a international school full of American expat children and they all look like the kids in that video from the 80s, tall above average attractive looking. I always assumed that all Americans look like that

obama in the back ground
eric andre leaving the subway

Jews ofc

Holy shit dude, it's gotta be all the hormones and shit now, cause yeah those kids look older than me and I'm almost 30. What the fuck.

All those white girls had like a different kind of beauty back then, which I was high school age in the early 90s.

> you will never live in early 90's compton

Fucking gentrified by rich gooks and chinks these days

THAT PAPO TAG IN THE BACK

That's just bullshit.
Here's the same school today. They all look like balding cucks, and these are supposed to be athletes.

Good example of an ignorant post.

The author forgets that the video is taken during Spirit Week, probably right before holiday break. The presence of a large camera was also lost on this guy.

In my opinion not much has changed outside of the physique. A lot more weaklings today (this has to do with genes and upbringing. maybe a govt conspiracy). Luckily I looked like a college student before I even hit high school so that wasn't a problem.

meant to link

Flouride in the water
High fructose corn syrup in the food
Chemtrails in the air
Gmo fucking everything
Fruit grown with industrial waste water
Either no work so EBT needed (shit tier food) or too much work (60-80 hrs/week trying to hold on) so no time to improve self.
Fat acceptance movement
Legalizing weed which drops testosterone
Push for more sugar in everything

Pick your poison.

The common denominator being nignogs

>>I want to live in the 80s in Americ-
said no-one ever.
Kill yourself, retard

every thread is like this no-
trying to prove something completely retar-
in a very obnoxious manne-

wonder if people will get tired of it or if it stays with us as one of those famous pol memes

That is some ignorant bullshit you're spouting. It being "spirit week" doesn't change the physical appearance of people or their personality. High schools today are nothing like that.
The camera doesn't matter either, considering all the people in the background who don't realize they're being filmed are acting in the exact same manner.

>I want to live in todays Ameri-

youtube.com/watch?v=ePYIxQhztOQ&t=481s

I want to live in the 80's just not in America

Threads that start like that should result in permabans.

That looks like a scene from this movie HOLMES!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLhtfHxna0

Didn't they get beat up for going into a fried chicken place and being dicks?

Kennington?

>t. guy who doesn't know water has been fluoridated since the 40s

A Nigger in a suit is still a Nigger.

Is this a A E S T H E T I C S thread about my beloved São Paulo?

Lol
Well it seems those normal looking Americans have gone abroad or something because I always thought Americans are tall and fit from what I saw here.

You can analyze the video all you want, but it won't give you the classic all-white American high school experience. It's obvious you are a foreigner or some shit.

>They're also extroverted and happy. Even the nerds look like actual people, rather than emaciated goblins or pudgy dough-boys
They're not living in the information age yet

I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying kids used to know how to dress themselves. Hip hop was a mistake.

Wow, immigration took NYC from 90% White to 50% White and it became a shitheap. Imagine that.

Often times when people pine for the 80's, they often think about 1987-1993.

I don't care how Niggers dress.

Don't know but that looks like a third world shit hole.

Fine. Show me a new video from a high school where people look like that.

No, that's just a myth. White Americans are shorter than non-Mediterranean Europeans. Google it if you don't believe me.

Most people our age 25-35 have a eutopian view of the 80s and 90s because Mommy and Daddy took care of us. We had no worries. No bills. No debt. Christmas and birthdays were something to look forward to.