What happened to emos and punks Sup Forums?

What happened to emos and punks Sup Forums?
Why do people go through such a phase?
The ones I knew have turned into hippies and gone all left-wing

same thing that happens to all the trends

I'm still here.

I even still have asymmetrical bangs.

Those ear things are disgusting

We're they doing drugs?

I'm still in it, 28 years old. If metalheads counts?

I saw some pasty lol roaster with scattered tattoos wearing a MAGA style hat that said "Make America EMO Again.. lol wtf is wrong with people?

>If metalheads counts
eh, metalheads lean more towards neckbeards / sportsfags

Attention.

My whole fucking school was full of Emos in 2005-2008. You are right, they don't exist anymore. Imagine their cringe when looking at old pictures now. I think that's why people aren't having kids anymore. They don't want to explain why they dressed like Satan in their yearbook photos to them.

>emo kids turned scene
>scene kids turned br00tal, hipster or Tumblr-core

Once the music dies, so do the trends.

Punk is dead, got turned into the thing it hated most. Emos and scensters either evolved into brootel kids like the lead singer of every deathcore band or they turned into hipster esq kids who look like the lead singer of bring me the horizon now.

if your whole school was full of non-conformists, was being a non-conformist conformist?
>philsophraptor

That's just merch from the band The Maine

The went extinct.

30 here, looking forward to the long slide into being the guy in the denim cutoff who just stands at the back on crutches drinking cider

Turned into hipsters and SJW faggots

british people are still around, unfortunately

45 year old punk from early 80's .
still here . and still being a degenerate .
but with a good job and a swimming pool in my back yard. I can't stand going to see new " punk " bands because they really do suck and most are lefty . not full of hate like me . OP I see your a Brit Bong. I grew up following Charged G.B.H. all around the states when I was a kid. seen them everywhere from Chicago , L.A. , Denver , Seattle . Washington D.C. .. The good old days.....
p.s. pic related..

They became mainstream