You need to stop this

You need to stop this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=VmzqgV4YyR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Not everything in the universe is the way I like it, pity me, help me, do things for me!

>le based redpilled Laci Green. FUKKEN BASEEEEEEEED XDDDDDDDDDDD

How fast y'all thirsty-ass niggas forget.

I don't recognize anyone on the right except Laci

I don't know half the people on the left. Just sargon, that tranny, CRG, and rubin.

>rubin has a lightsaber
Nice touch

The dude with sloppy mangina on his shirt is Steve Shives

He's a male feminist ally youtuber that has virtually everyone blocked on twitter

They left out Devon Tracey on ripping on niggers

goddammit that is fucking cringy

This really has to end:
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE&t=2s

whos the one slitting her wrist

there is actually one feminist that "took the redpill" Cassie Jaye she wanted to do a documentary about that shitty MRA subreddit the red pill, and about men's right activists in general.

unlike laci green she no longer calls herself a feminist and went on stefan molyneux, still somewhat of a shitlib though

Laci Green is just insufferable and shouldn't get any attention

this

You fucking stormfront autists realize that normies will never jack off to Hitler fanfics like you guys do right?
The vast majority of people's reaction to seeing other people have fun is NOT going full autism sperglord and throw a hissy fit like you guys do.
Whining about popular right wing youtubers not being ideologically pure and extremeenough for you autists will never accomplish anything. Except make you look even more pathetic than the youtubers you like whining about.

I wish I was an eceleb :(

>lacy is larger than idubbbz
extra thicc

who's that fat bitch?

Since i actually know this...

Vernaculis
Armored Skeptic and Shoe0nhead
Dave Rubin
Sargon
Chris and Andy Warski
Jeff Holiday
The White Youtuber
Mundanematt
Blaire White
Chris Ray Gun

The only one that escapes me is the 'I beat SJWism' shirt guy. Ian Miles Cheong?

On the right the only one i can ID is Steve Shives. The rest look like generic libtard caricatures, except the fat one, that could be CopperCab.

She is honepotting you faggots to redpill you on gender.
Hook.
Line.
Sinker.

the anti-SJW "movement" is pretty cringeworthy tbph
taking the piss out of feminists and fucking retarded leftists doesn't achieve anything, everybody think those people are retarded, literally the lowest hanging fruit

why don't they start to criticize jews and blacks?

Faggot

She's just a typical woman, shacks up with a guy and rejects her political opinions in favour of the political opinions of the guy she is sleeping with.

It's nothing new, if you actually got laid in a while you'd see this.

Its so sad. Those thighs are at least 100 pounds of fat. She would be 12/10 if she lost thos legs

i can't believe they added him, the potato marxist

youtube.com/watch?v=VmzqgV4YyR8

The only one on either side that I recognize is Sargon, and I dislike the fat fuck. I want Reddit to leave and take their JewTubers with them.

I only recognize Cuckad, le pesky adblock man and "fucking BASED" tranny on the left.

>Implying the (((Skeptic and Alt-right community))) ins't the same bunch of sheltered, hypocritical retards.
Both sides are fucking retarded. The fact that a supreme illiterate dumbass like Sargon is a major figure speaks for itself.

Fuck off, retard.

>e-celeb thread
FUCK
OFF

No armoured skeptic?

I think the one you listed as The White Youtuber is actually MrRepzion

he's in the pic with shoe

>Both sides are fucking retarded.

They are literally the same side: edgy liberals who shill for poopdick marriage, feminism and tranny sodomy.

1/10

Do you think they let Styx out because his 10.2' cock would make the image R rated?

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU INFANTILE CRINGEY SHITHEELS SPEND HOURS DISCUSSING THIS POINTLESS FUCKING TRIVIA.
THIS IS EXACTLY AS FUCKING DUMB AS WOMEN SITTING AROUND GOSSIPING ABOUT HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES AND WHO THEY ARE FUCKING.
YOU BRAINDEAD, NPC-TIER, SUBHUMAN RETARDS. FUCK OFF.
WHO THE FUCK CARES. WHO. WHAT TYPE OF PERSON GIVES A SINGLE SLOPPY ROTTEN SHIT ABOUT ECELEB CANCER? ARE YOU 12? NO. OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE.
YOU JUST PUT UP A 40 MINUTE VIDEO OF A (GROWN MAN) WHINING ABOUT ANOTHER (GROWN MAN) AND HOW HE LIVES HIS LIFE, BECAUSE HE ISN'T PROPERLY ENTERTAINED.
HOW FUCKING CREEPY, FUCKED UP, AND DEGENERATE IS THAT? IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE MORE OF A FUCKING WEIRDO? YOU WANT SOMEBODY ELSE TO TAKE 40 MINUTES OUT OF THEIR LIFE. THEIR PRECIOUS FREE TIME, TO LISTEN TO YOU WHINE ABOUT ANOTHER MAN.
WOW. THATS REALLY FUCKING GAY. IN FACT, I WOULD SAY THE ONLY WAY TO EXCUSE THIS BEHAVIOR IS IF THIS 'SPOONY' HAD FANS ONLY OF THE HOMOSEXUAL VARIETY. THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE EXPLANATION FOR THEIR FASCINATION WITH THE LIFE AND TIMES OF ANOTHER MALE HUMAN. I DOUBT IT THOUGH, BECAUSE HE APPEARS TO BE A PASTY, ANNOYING FUCK WITH NO REDEEMING QUALITIES.
I SINCERELY WISH THE LOT OF YOU WOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES. I NEVER WANT TO SEE AN ECELEB CANCERTHREAD EVER AGAIN. NOT BECAUSE THE ECELEBS ARE LAME, BUT BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS TRIGGER THE SHIT OUT OF ME WITH YOUR CREEPY AS FUCK STALKING AND WHINY GOSSIPING.
FUCKING STOP.

yes

Dave Rubin
Mundanematt
are reasonable and sincere people

Armored Skeptic and Shoe0nhead often dismantle the arguments of alt-right Youtubers

Sargon is doing it for clicks n cash. He'd do a 180 in a fucking second if he thought there was money in it

>SPEND HOURS DISCUSSING THIS POINTLESS FUCKING TRIVIA

Welcome to Sup Forums
Don't let your Grades slip

HOW? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MANAGE TO MOVE YOUR FAT DOWN TO YOUR LEGS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY?

Seriously? in the pasta THAT is the part you
>greentext
?

>guy holding a light saber
When the fuck will people realize this doesn't make them look cool? Swear to god light sabers are becoming the fedora of science fiction.

>you need to stop this
Agreed, the Nu-fag, much like the normie, must be culled

This

>implying starwars wasnt already the mlp of hollywood

the guy in the bottom right with the purple shirt is supposed to be Folding Ideas, but what is that on his back?
and hes a pedo? anybody got some details on that? i actually like his non-sjw videos, despite him still believing pewdiepie is a literal nazi

Instead of getting upset, why not start a new thread on a different topic?
Such as why you have no friends and were bullied at school and KEK and gaming are your only interactions because you are a social outcast

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

lol didnt read

You lost to that, sweetie.

>implying I know who any of these faggots are
>implying I'm supposed to care about them
None of those fags are truly redpilled

Haha yes, such cringe my g- I mean boys. Don't you dare associate with them!

incrementalism is what you want.... just like it's gone in the opposite direction.