Lauren Southern might be a kike, because first of all 23andme is total bullshit...

Lauren Southern might be a kike, because first of all 23andme is total bullshit, second of all the ''results'' could be easily faked by her and third, she looks like one

Back to stormfront

And?

Back to /r/the_donald

Fuck off

>genetic testing is bullshit
How Jewish are you friend ?

a friend showed me this Laura southern vs DestinyGG. Why do people worship her? The alt-right is becoming cringer by the day.

Why do you make this thread every single fucking day

>Everything is da jooooooos
>Everything is da patriarchy

Funny how it's so similar...

Fuck off.

>boohoo every jew is ebil and wants to take revenge for muh ebil germans and take over the world

Because faggots like OP are desperately trying to keep the already dead stormfront circlejerk going which was rampant a while back. These people are delusional and pathologically unhappy with their pathetic life, therefore they need a scapegoat to blame.

They are antifa tier pathetic imo.
Extreme right version of SJWs.

I'm sincerely interested who's behind that "Lauren Southern is jewish, don't listen to her"-agenda

Every day there are "1 post by this ID"-threads crying that Lauren Southern is a jew and no one shouldn't listen to her.

Who is that afraid of her to push that narrative?

Someone should make one of those brain size charts like

Small brain
>Hating Lauren because you think she's a Jew
Normal brain
>Liking Lauren because she helps the cause
Giant brain
>Hating Lauren because she's an attention whore exploiting the cause

If only they could get an attractive face for their movement.
>Spencer
fat faggot
>Damigo
short felon
>Anglin
another short faggot who sleeps with ladyboys

This is why their shit movement will fail

Why would she fake her results? She is not a kike.

>People don't realize anti-Semitism is mostly a meme other than rich banker kikes

Sad.

Brain the size of the universe
>To accept her attention whoring is a necessary evil to spread the cause

No parasites

>Biggest brain
Jacking off to Lauren at incredible hihg speed

>This is why their shit movement will fail
Dumbass conspiracy goons will always exist.
Trolls like OP just posting this shit to find a pathetic form of satisfaction in farming as much (you)s as possible will sadly keep existing too.

Free market, faggot.

Stormfags are the niggers of Sup Forums
That is all

That was very rude

Thanks

Even talking about her as if she has any relevance is cancer.

first of all kys

one thing that I've learned about genetic diversity is that if you're really white, you'll look like another white person. But I mean REALLY similar looks, like Ben Stiller and Sam Harris(both Jews)

>no philtrum
>recessed chin
>tiny eyes
seems to check out user i also think she's a kike

I doubt that she's a Jew, but I wonder why she is not married if she's actually conservative.

A--are you him?

>looks like me
>5th generation Nazi
Faggot and sage

>I'm sincerely interested
Here you go.

Keep in mind that the easiest way to assassinate any character on Sup Forums is to affiliate them with things Sup Forums hates the most. Kikes, niggers, etc.

This is something you should all be asking about women in the public eye that claim to be "conservative."

>mfw Antifa cucks actually think they will be able to turn everyone against her just by repeating "kike" forever when everyone knows she is not one

Get a real job you stupid cunt

23 and Me is owned by Jews but she's still a backstabbing whore

This is the most autistic shill thread I've ever seen. Sage and go back to wherever you came from.

a reminder that threads like these are started by kikes who try to convince goyim their women aren't big-nosed abominations

Sage. Dumb mother fucker, talking about dumb shit. Go away.

>those eyes
That is clearly some sort of Finn-Chink hybrid, not a Jew. Just who are you trying to deflect attention from, Ping?

That's make up. "Almond eyes" are an industry standard (((beauty ideal)))

>these are the best memes Antifa can come up with

Sad!

She says stuff like
> It seems people are willing to sell the future of western children for a momentary feeling of misguided moral superiority.
But you then have to wonder whether she will ever have any white children of her own whose future she will secure.

sage the kike shill threads.

Whatever you say, Ho Lee Wong. Keep defending your Manchurian Waifu e-celeb.

what a beauty

I just wanted to post, so I put sage in every field before hand to prevent bumping this crap.

Walking with your gf, and a female midget attacks you, but obviously can't hurt you without a weapon. What do?

Throw, carry, ignore?

She just turned 22.. Maybe start wondering about this if she is still single after a few years

Why do you no-pussy-getting-faggots constantly pine over right/libertarian leaning women? Most women are fucking morons. Who cares what they say.

Real life is not a meme. Who cares about /our/ girl kikery?

Do your own research and reach your own conclusions... and take a shower, cut your hair and go outside you fucking nu-males.

Oh look it's another leftypol divide and conquer shill

Probably a Jew. Definitely controlled opposition. Pretty sure she burns coal. Most likely on hormonal birth control. Good chance she is roasted.

Definitely doesn't refute any of the above.

She mocks and denies white genocide while supporting the belief in the Jewish genocide.

She's either a Jew or a Zionist.
It really doesn't matter which.
She's an enemy of the white race.

>Blonde hair
>Green-ish eyes
>Human nose
She might be a kike but she sure as fuck don't look like one

Look it's everyone favorite mentally ill spic shill. Why do you even bother?

why dont you explain the error of my claim if you disagree?

Because she is a coal burning roastie?

There's something about her creamy skin and luscious breasts and baritone voice that makes my pusy moist desu

She's also a leaf. Why does she keep dabbling in US politics? Why doesn't she Make Canada Great Again?

Thanks, finanon!

good question

This.

The error is that she obviously cares about the white race continuing to exist, that's why she supports ethnonationalists. But go ahead and repeat the same retarded shit you repeat in every thread.

They use the same picture and almost the same kike bellyaching about her.
Really makes you think.

I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN