I am German. Here is why we are pro-EU

We have a huge inferiority complex about the Anglo. We have never been as relevant as them and they beat us in the only two real wars we've been in. The EU might be our chance to get on their level. Also we are not allowed to be proud of being German so we say we are proud Europeans instead.

Why are you pro-EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EngageTheRebels/status/877746530119163905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Perfidious Albion

No, I am a German from Aachen. It is true we envy the Anglo. You French perhaps moreso than us. This is why we must make the EU work...to rival them.

No it's because it gives us monies.
Normies don't give two shits about anglos.
Also pls show real flag if you are from aachen.

im not pro eu, im leaving this cucked shithole this year

Do you know who Kalergi and Monnet are, Saupreiß?

But we do care about Anglos. Do not you remember the floats and the protests after Brexit? The Anglo has foiled us again and it's not fair.

Me too, but a few years later

You say you're proud Europeans because the EU disproportionately benefits Germany.

Toplel

Shit, forgot the EU flag

He's a LARPing brit.

Honest question: where can we still flee to?

n-no I am a German from Aachen visiting London. Gott strafe England!

Sorry, Hans. The EU needs to die, and we're taking it apart brick by bureaucratic brick. This won't stop until your little EU project is completely smashed by nationalism.

Don't forget to call us "Inselaffen" in your efforts to LARP and blend in with the Krauts.

>Brits can now LARP as pro EU shills from other countries

Made me think

well im going to the usa, its not perfect but far more rights than you have in germany

The EU is lucky to have britain as a member, and we have not begged enough to have them back. I'm sure we all accept ANGLOs are superior, have contributed more to science and culture, and have beaten us all in wars. Britain is a stronger economy than ours, so I think we should spend time apologising to brits on here whenever we see them, starting now.

Same

>self-depreciation

No matter what you believe, you're not German.

Ha-ha-ha. You're american nigger subhuman now. Dumb and fat.

I agree, fellow European. We must do all in our power to get the Anglo back, for only they have the knowledge and strength to build empires.

absolutely perfidious

It makes sense. Only fat burgers profit from disunity and hostility in Europe.

As another fellow european who supported brexit, I love seeing us crashing and burning. We should pay reparations to secure ANGLO mercy from our genetic and national superiors.

The anglos never beat Germany. They were hardly involved in either war. Their contributions are vastly overstated.

>The EU needs to die, and we're taking it apart brick by bureaucratic brick.

The EU needs reform. It needs to back off from things that are better done by member states and do more streamlining where we need a more uniform appliance.

E.g.

A. freedom of movement for EU citizens is a disaster for both the countries which are net donors of EU citizens and those which are net receivers. There need to be quotas. E.g. Germany should not get more than 5,000 Romanians each year.

B. Internal trade and the EU budget. Rather than agribusiness subsidies, we need to focus on R&D and ending the remaining barriers for internal trade and the single market. For instance, the capital markets are all clustered with individual state legislation shit, which is the reason that if a company does an IPO, it just offers its shares in e.g. Germany, but not in all of the EU, while in the US a company does an IPO and offers the shares across the US.

C. Border security. The EU needs to finally get its act together and really make sure illegals stay out of the EU. Yes, this is actually possible. A wall was constructed in Bulgaria. A deal was done with Turkey. A deal is in place with Marocco etc.

D. Language. There are still a shitton of Europeans who don't speak English at a comfortable level. That is just unacceptable. Every kid should start learning English in school. It should not be possible for people to fucking leave school at 15 or 16 or 18 and not be able to hold a simple conversation in English.

E. Lastly, corporate income taxes and dividend taxes and capital gains taxes. We need to lower them to a uniform 10% across the EU. This will stop corporations from fucking us all over by setting up company shells in tax havens.

The EU should stay out of asylum procedures, foreign policy, the military and other shit it doesn't need to care about.

Please do not post merchants ... germans will now get locked up for LOOKING AT THOUGHTCRIME.

But the world speaks English and they have invented more than us. How can we even compete with the Anglo? This is why I and the rest of Germany is pro-EU.

>we

Fuck you and your globalist bullshit you leftist degenerate. You know what? Go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and ask that failure you see: do I really deserve to be alive?

sage'd and reported

Why are we so shit bros? Why don't the objectively more handsome and well dentally groomed anglos like us?

You're telling me the world's biggest empire didn't get involved? It was a world war precisely because when Britain joined their empire did as well. I know us Europeans are jealous and angry over Britain's past but don't be silly, fellow European.

>But the world speaks English

Britain has become a cultural void of this. If we made English the sole official language in the EU, Britain would have no choice but to subordinate is domestic industries to the European market. They could do ten Brexits and it would be no good. It's not good if the whole world speaks your language, idiot.

I'm pro EU because I love immigrants and refugees and I see doctors and engineers in them while everyone outside of the EU is a racist bigot (including me and my disgusting countrymen). German are really well known to lead the way to a better future and are great people in overall. Also I love the idea when someone doesen't like the majority idea he gets sanctioned and manhandled pretty swiftly. I too enjoy all economic regulations so only the right businesses and economic sectors are pushed - free market yay!

You will never be our true equals, the sooner you accept that, the happier you will be. Whites are superior.

>a cultural void of this

*a cultural void because of this

But eurobro, england, the english and their lanague are just plain better than everything we have!

So, fellow Germans, how do we import more BASED Muslims?

Gott strafe perdfidious Albion amirite?

You are to us what niggers are to you, though. Your type is not honest, which is why your culture can never produce a good race.

Hahaha blah blah blah more bullshit from another EU loser. I can't want to crush germany a 3rd time ;) see you on the front fag, I'll be with the easterners

You cannot understand this because you and your countrymen are hostile to honor and truth, but whites are a greatly inferior subrace of the Germanic.

Is this bait?

I'd argue some vague point about two world wars and so on, but it's fairly clear that you probably don't even have German nationality that goes back any further than perhaps one or two generations.

In short, you're not even European. Your point is invalid. Kindly fuck off back to where ever it is your grandparents fled from. Most likely Turkey I'd be guessing.

Which state if you don't mind me asking, I am likely going to move to the USA too

Hahaha nice try shitskin!!!

>we are pro-EU
>we are pro
>we are
>we

Uhmm hmm, sweetie.

The white race will fall because you fags all hate each other like kids.

>we are
kys

Fucking quality post my nigga

>from Aachen

Heard Refugee-Semen rivals water in your town, sweetie.

most cucked reason ever, holy shit.

anything that pathetic deserves to break!

This is why Norway never joined you, we did not want the union to make us weaker.

Why are we Germans so arrogant?

We laugh at the Brits but at least they made an empire and are relevant. Look at us - a defeated nation whose constitution was written by Anglos thanks to Anglos fucking our shit up in two wars.

JUST

I am pro EU because I want to be BFF with Germany.

Norway, if you are white you should come here, we have below 2% muslim last I checked and the more white immigrants the less muslim ones

Hahahahahahahaa you keep posting sandnigger!!!! Feeling triggered today? Did that pic of the white girl with FUCK ISLAM upset you pusy??

Your country has never achieved anything.
>b-buh muh ERMPIRE
It failed. Meanwhile, Germany still is an economic superpower in its own right. You should bow before all German flag posts in reply to you. Go ahead, I don't mind all the times you didn't.

Little tip you brainlets:

Check the posts by their ID before replying.
This is literally a LARP thread

good thread

We think lowly of Slavs though.

>This is why I and the rest of Germany is pro-EU.
You don't speak for all of us. At least the people I know are mostly against the EU or of the belief that the EU is useful, but shouldn't have nearly as much power as it does. I do not know anybody who'd admit to being pro-EU. Then again, the people I know are mostly engineering and science students or working in the technical sector.
Things might be different among genderstudies students or unemployed people.

what kind of cocktail is that?

>why we are pro-EU

speak for yourself you KEK

Exactly

I hate being German. The country we hate the most unironically crushed us in the only two relevant wars we've been in. Also the Inselaffe's Brexit is ruining our plans again. REEEEEEE

I'm probably the only sane white person on this board.

The west is fucking doomed because for some reason teamwork and respect isn't really part of the western mindset.
We are divided and conquered by EU shills, muslims and jew elites and our incompetence to see this will lead to our downfall .

Fuck off you underaged faggot. Look at me, I am a real German, born 1978. The government never would let the German people vote for entering or exiting the EU because they know that the Hans wurst from the street would never vote pro-eu.

Until the government don't give the choice to vote any opinions are just irrelevant, you ignorant fuck.

kek'd

Dude how will the EU reform when it posesses none of the features of a reforming politicial organisation?

1) For starters there is not even a mechanism for the population of its countries to SIGNAL they want some reform, let alone in what direction that reform should be. This is why you are seeing IN/OUT referendums, because there is no other dial to turn than a binary in/out.

2) The heirarchy of the EU needs to want to reform, and it is clear that even over the last 20 years they dont want to do this. This is why we are in this current situation, because they dont naturally wish to reform. I dont see how that is changing.

3) Finally, there needs to be some consequence to not-reforming, for the hierarchy. At the moment, they dont reform...does it matter to them? Do they get fired if a country leaves or decides it doesnt like the way the EU is going? No. Everyone gets to carry on as normal with a nice job and expense package. It's not like they suffer from not-reforming.

This is why the current situation will not change. The EU has no features of a reformable institution. It's no accident of course.

Yeah why the black pills then, you guys just give up that is problem, even if we are doomed why go quietly into the night É Grow some fucking balls!

If white, I think you would be welcomed in Britain provided you are skilled and speak English, despite our general antipathy of immigrants at the moment. Or you could move to London where they'll like you more if you're non-white and non-skilled, but I assume that's what you're trying to escape from.

Based England fucking Germany's shit

Oh look Germany is destroying Europe again, this time in the name of EU. :)

>Hey let's go to the country where people hate us and give me shitty nicknames and stereotypes to mock me

I don't think he's aiming for that.

/rekt

You really think Brits hate Germans? We have friendly banter with other western European countries, but there's no actual animosity there (particularly if you don't support the EU). Brits don't really hate anyone, although a small proportion are becoming anti-Muslim, for obvious reasons.

TOPKEK how fucking delusional are you?
Are you a pole or something?
Pic related, who we actually hate.

I've never met a brit irl t b h but whenever I see a comment on the internet (not just pol) that has Germany/germans as the topic I always see a good portion of actual hate speech against us that isn't just friendly banter (or maybe it's some sort of 4d banter I don't understand). That also goes for americans.
Call me a sensible bitch if you want.

I'm anti-EU, so i can't answer the question. Next time please something more objective in asking questions to others.

Good morning, France!
twitter.com/EngageTheRebels/status/877746530119163905

Just because we don't want them to emigrate here, it doesn't mean we hate them, and that survey says that Brits want more Germans to emigrate there.

There is definite anti-EU sentiment, a lot of which is directed at Merkel (who is seen as the most influential EU politician), and that might spill over to ordinary Germans sometimes, particularly if they are defending the EU, but genuinely people here don't really give a shit about Germans one way or the other. The only immigrant groups we have a problem with are Muslims (because of terrorists), blacks (potential criminals), and eastern Europeans (stealing our jobs). Most of those views are limited to Sup Forums-tier people though, and the majority of the public welcomes migrants, for better or for worse.

>We have a huge inferiority complex about the Anglo
what about France?

fuck off jew

German here, we have no problem with France, the French generally accept our superiority after embarrassing them in the last 3 wars

The EU will fuck up. Why? Because the EU is run by Germans and the Germans fuck everything up, eventually.

Nothing to fear with the EU. It will cause its own demise, through sheer autistry, just like Germany always has.

I've read that Germans in 1871 went to Versailles to humiliate the French, so I suppose there was some inferiority, correct? And that Germans believe that they're "retarded" in comparison with western Europe, France and UK

How did the frenchie know?

Thanks for the redpill, island bro.

No, France was scared of united Germany ruining there hegemony so they attacked and the men we humilliated them, after that they were so humiliated they tried to overthrow their government and become communist. Pathetic French dogs, almost as low as a pole

We've been in enough wars together to spot each other's tricks

I think this is where the 'unfunny German' stereotype comes from. Germans tend to take things too literally.

For example, when Anglos post Beady memes it's mostly for a laugh, but Germans will get butthurt.

The people I genuinely hate is Pakis, Malvinas Argies, Irish American IRA LARPers and any pro-EU European.

You should be proud to be German , your the only other relevant country in Europe (after UK). I voted for Brexit because while i like and respect the rest of europe i will NEVER be ruled by them.

Here's your flag faggot
Pic related

>tfw this is true

Fuck it, you learn more everyday, even about yourself.

E.They will all move to Luxumburger , EU needs to nuke Luxenburger !

It's German humor, it's no laughing matter