Can we discuss the recent verdict in the shooting of Philando Castile?

Can we discuss the recent verdict in the shooting of Philando Castile?

I think Trevor Noah puts it best in these videos. I know some people will refuse to watch or consider what he says on the outset because of who he is, but for the rest of you, I think it raises some interesting points.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpQHV234Z_8

youtube.com/watch?v=aufMdURbitU

youtube.com/watch?v=wqgz7kRGVxg

It makes sense what he's saying. This was a legal gun owner who was shot by an officer of the state. And he was acquitted. This is something you folks of Sup Forums should be outraged by.

Also, stopped 40 times by police? What the hell is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM
snopes.com/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead nigger. Who cares.

Dead nigger = good thing

On the day of the rope, you civic nationalists will go first, you filthy traitors.

sage for linking a nigger.

>cop tells you not to reach for gun
>reach for gun anyway
>get shot

Pretty clear cut case here. If you don't want to get shot by police, don't reach for a weapon when they pull you over.

>cop tells you 3 times not to reach for your gun
>keep reaching for your gun
saged

>This was a legal gun owner
And this is false.

"i should tell you have i a gun"
"ok don't reach for it"
>reaches
"don't reach for the gun"
>reaches
"DON'T REACH FOR IT"
>still fucking reaching
>girlfriend isn't saying anything she's silently recording
i wish this never happened and i particularly am insulted by the insinuation that this has anything to do with the second amendment, but the bottom line is that i will never support ruining a man's career because of fucking niggardy like this, not even a cop

>And he was acquitted
are you implying that the judge acquitted him incorrectly?

Just another shine that was probably driving high as shit. Negros like that consider it sacrilege to drive without ripping a blunt.

How hard is it to follow an officer's directions anyway? ESPECIALLY if you're black and you supposedly know that "da police don't fuck around with dem brothas'. He should have been doubly careful.

Sorry not sorry.

Fuck off

I think the implications in regard to legal concealed carry are something that should be discussed. That said, mistakes were made by both parties.

This and also don't smoke weed while carrying a firearm.

>watching Trevor Noah

he wasn't even reaching for the gun, he was reaching for some paperwork or ID or some bullshit -- he was just a dumb fucking nigger and had no capacity to imagine that the cop thought he might be reaching for one.

How do you know he reached for it?

AYOO HOL UP LEMME JUST KEEP REACHING FOR MUH GUN

no, the cop made zero mistakes. the problem is his job exists at all.

i watched the body camera footage last year, newfag.

Because he was shot

Oh I was pissed the local paper in my area called it a failure in justice on the front page.

someone post a photo of Philando where he doesn't look like someone just dragged him to a random spot and took a photo of him while he was zone blazed

wow it's almost like there are negroes killing each other everyday over things like nike's and uncle bens instant rice. Ya this incident was tragic but for BLM and these other leftist groups to protest over this guy without recognizing the fact that blacks are the number one killer of blacks.

The cop told the guy repeatedly to stop reaching, he continued reaching for the gun after several opportunities to stop.

Gets shot.

What is wrong with niggers?

If the man's intention is to pull out a gun and shoot you, he's not going to TELL You he's got a gun and where he's keeping it before he reaches for it.

That should be common sense. Seems like the cop was just scared because the guy was black.

>I just want to let you know, I'm carrying a gun (ok)
>Alright, just don't take it out (ok)
>I'm gonna take it out (not ok)
>Don't take it out! (maybe he shouldn't take it out)
>I'm taking it out (!!!)
Really cut and dry who was in the wrong here.
Leftists like to look at the fact that more blacks get killed by police - I think the truth is more stupid people get killed by police.

.t person with limited interaction with retarded negroids.

>tfw u nut but she keep suckin

>legal concealed carry
He was high. Not in legal possession.

We aren't siding with niggers no matter how many times you post this shit.

>I think Trevor Noah puts it best

A police officer is supposed to be a citizen just like you and I.

If a police officer is justified in shooting another citizen because he or she feels threatened when they appear to go for their gun, I should be justified to shoot an officer when he or she puts their hand on their gun when interacting with me.

He didn't say he was taking his gun out, he said he was NOT taking his gun out as he was reaching for the ID the cop requested to see

He said it twice, "I'm not" and his girlfriend also said "He's not" and then the officer opened fire.

The jury trial is over you faggot nigger

The proper way to inform a police officer that you have a gun is by giving them your gun permit. When the first thing you say is "I have a gun" it puts them on edge because they don't know who the fuck you are. Cops get shot all the time, and never with any notice. He made a mistake while under pressure.. It happens.

no they are police not citizens

This. The people that are against this verdict have the minds of fucking 3 year olds, they think that just because the nigger knew something that means the cop mustve also known it, they have zero concept of this like literal fucking 2 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM

they found out after he died he was the robbery suspect they were after the gun even matched you fucking idiot

That may be true, but he also disobeyed the officer's command not to reach fo dat gun

You know this whole "cops shot him because he was black" narrative is the Little Boy Crying Wolf. Everytime a story like this makes national news you have blacks in solidarity because it reminds them of muh lynchings, but the second the cameras turn off they go back to shooting eachother over their egoes, shoes, and street corners.

>Dont reach for the gun sir
>Mup do dida muh fugga dont tell me wat to du cracka

>what should I do if I'm pulled over and have a handgun

Being white would go a long way there

Its assumed you can only profile that guy by skin color. What about profiling by how he was dressed or how he speaks?

>gun even matched
Source?

Why doesnt trevor noah tell all his niggers to act the right way when around police.
He would still be alive if he put his hands on the wheel or up as soon as the officer said DONT REACH FOR IT.
but instead he continues to reach.
Now i know the officer was a little quick to jump the gun but as an officer you cant take a chance.
Why dont we talk about the officers that were shot for being too nice?

Are you saying he wasn't shot because he was black? You don't think that added to the officer's fear at all?

Are you not more frightened of black people than white people? Is most of this board not?

He was a gang member, and he did an armed robbery shortly before getting shot.

Who cares?

So

>I have a gun but I have the ID for it.
>Ok cool I don't want to see it or the gun till I ask for it.
>IM GOING TO REACH FOR IT!
>Ok I told you no.
>IM REACHING FOR IT!
>I said stop.
>LOOK AT THIS GUN I HAVE!
>Ok im going to shoot you now.

>Why dont we talk about the officers that were shot for being too nice?

I'd love to.

It's a shame of course when an officer gets shot, but they put their lives at risk knowingly and willingly in service of their society. They understand they're putting themselves in potentially life threatening situations.

Citizens who are pulled over have done no such thing, and them being shot is a different matter entirely.

Stop acting like a racist piece of shit user. Post the dashcam footage along with his girlfriends camera footage. She clearly states he started reaching for his wallet, something he shouldn't be doing after notifying the police officer that he had a gun. He should have stopped moving all together when asked. The cop was very nice at first about it too, that's what makes this case so pathetic on the drivers part.

Being a concealed weapon permit holder is no walk in the park. It's a pain in the fucking ass, actually, and dangerous. Not to say I have anything against it. But in the classes you have to take, they talk about it. They talk about what you're supposed to do, and how to act if you get stopped by the police.

The first thing you do is tell the police officer, not that you have a gun, but that you have a permit. After you tell the cop that, the cop will ask you a string of questions that you need to answer, all while sitting still, with your hands in plain sight. Ideally both on the wheel. You have to comply with whatever the cop asks, including allowing him to disarm you.
You can't use drugs, or drink, or carry in a bar, if you do and you get caught you're fucked. It's no joke, they even try to sell you insurance to cover your ass when you take the class.
I saw mistakes by both parties, mistakes that caused a guy to get shot to death.
That all being said, I'm tired of these cops being allowed to make such mistakes and then getting acquitted. He wasn't charged with murder, it was manslaughter. He was guilty of manslaughter, and he should have had some sort of punishment for it. Anyone else who's not a cop would have been found guilty. And I think that's why so many people get so pissed off. We've all been in court, and all heard the judge spout the same shit about how "there are no accidents" and all that crap. But there's this double standard when it comes to cops. Some people say it's a perk of being a cop, but most think it's bullshit. They're so quick to ruin someone's life, and throw the book at a regular Joe. I think they've done it to so many people over a mistake, that the amount of people who've been fucked outnumber those who haven't, and this is where we are now.

The fact that this has to be explained to people is VERY sad. This stuff is so fucking obvious. I'm European, we dont even have guns here and I know that you should do this.

A lot of bullshit a person has to go through because cops of faggots.

Dead nigger? Reward that cop.

Was he?
His wallet with ID was kept in his back left pocket

Castile's girlfriend stated "he was just reaching for his ID"
Then she testified he was reaching to unbuckle his seat belt *on his right near gun in right pocket*

So was he reaching for ID on left or to unbuckle on right?

Dialogue in dash cam footage goes
Castile: "I'd like to let you know I am armed and licensed to carry"
Officer: "Okay but don't reach for it"
Castile: "I have to"
Officer: "Don't reach for it"
Officer: "DON'T REACH FOR IT"
Boom boom boom

When an officer tells you to stop reaching for something, maybe listen?

>If the man's intention is to pull out a gun and shoot you, he's not going to TELL You he's got a gun and where he's keeping it before he reaches for it.
Suicide-by-cop people do this.

Why is this so fucking hard for people to understand in the climate BLM AND LIBERALS created in the streets calling for the death of cops and to "fry em up like bacon" there is a palpable hatred and threat of violence towards cops.
Yes the guy in the car says he has a gun and says he wasnt going for it but when the officer says dont move dont reach thats it stop fucking moving!! its not hard instructions to follow. The cop is person too and has emotions and fears and has to react in seconds or risk the lives of himself his partner or other civilians

I agree that the cop should've been charged but

>trevor noah
>reddit spacing
>"trevor noah puts it best"

you're a faggot and you need to leave

The more ooga-boogas shot the better.

Sauce? I like seeing the last moments of someone dieing.

I think the cop messed up but want to know a quick way of making me not give a fuck anymore? Posting leftists as if that augments anything you say.

>Trevor Noah.

Fuck I'm so glad hes Americas problem now.

niggers should go back to africa
send 'em all back

He wasn't the robber, and he wasn't even a suspect. Someone lied to you.

snopes.com/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/

Do you know the definition of the word nigger? You are one.

He isn't robbing anyone anymore!
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because they desperately want something to come from this. News is pushing it so hard.

The whole case came down to the cops word versus the girlfriends word. This is why I support police body cams.

Also if Geronimo would have been Jim instead he would have been convicted. Cop got a pass because he's not a WHITE MALE.

hrmmm yes, and while we're at it, asylum inmates should be allowed to run the insane asylums that they occupy

Officers of the law are not soldiers. They are not supposed to be shot. They are meant to uphold the law and protect citizens.
When an officer tells you not to reach for a gun and you still reach and get shot then thats on you.
Even if he had good intentions how does the officer know that?

How do you get out your paperwork without moving? Solve this physics conundrum.

Posting snopes articles instead of the actual police report. What a fucking worthless piece of shit you are user.

The cop smelled weed. Possessing illegal drugs while armed is a felony.

Have it out before the cop reaches the window.

One Down...

boot licking statist cuck

>
>Are you saying he wasn't shot because he was black?

Ambiguously worded there, but no, I doubt the MSM narrative that the officer thought "Oh a nigger, Ill shoot him in front of his family for shits and giggles".

> You don't think that added to the officer's fear at all?

Whose fault is it that fear exists in the first place? Blacks do nothing to combat the stereotype, but that doesnt stop them for calling for the death of police the streets at a BLM March.

>Are you not more frightened of black people than white people? Is most of this board not?

Yeah probably, but thats because my interactions with blacks are 95% negative, are you judging people on the opinions theyve formed based on their own personal experiences, so you can virtue signal?

OP man was stopped 40 times for failing to comply with law repeatedly.

Man was killed by police officer for failing to listen to direction not to pull his gun. /Discussion

You put your hands in the air and do exactly what the officer asks you fucking sperg. How are you niggers so fucking stupid, seriously.

Classic CNN

Basically this. Philando Castile died because he suffered from deep retardation. Why would you try to pull a gun out (regardless of intentions or legality) when a cop is pointing his gun at you and telling you not to?

and now heres a cut from stings new album

Not as much bullshit as you have to go through to drive a car, yet police can put you in jail for doing that wrong.

>He wasn't the robber

No, he wasn't an active suspect because they hadn't found anything out. He definitely WAS the robber.

>this

murrica

the cop fucked up.
philandro shouldn't have been smoking weed with a gun and kid in the car.
every angle it was fucked up and sad.
cop should have kept his finger on the frame till he absolutely saw a threat.

we need to dump more money on police departments for longer and more in-depth training
and threat analysis.

>I think Trevor Noah puts it best

you didn't watch the video.
The officer said. "do not reach for it"
the victim then replied "im going to have to mane"

?????

dead coon

So you're supposed to give them paperwork without context and never utter anything resembling "I'm a concealed carry holder"? You know that makes zero fucking sense. Stop it.

>white race is superior, smarter and more capable of making a functioning society
>FUCKNOGSICAN'TCONTAINMYRAGE
you racist fags are pathetic. how hard is it to live with other people. fucking pussies. can't handle their emotions and fear. the society you would build would be weak and you would get nothing done.

Nice fake news

Anyone with a weapon in their car knows not to reach for shit. You inform the officer as soon as he arrives at your window. You leave your hands on the steering wheel. He will generally ask you to exit your vehicle.

This isn't that hard. Fuck I even tell them I have my everyday carry knife on me.

Fuck off nigger

kys larping faggot

the cop was going to get them out of the car and pat them down. he should have done it sooner.

Who cares that some nigger was shot by the cops?

What, do you think niggers will all of a sudden love Whites and stop contributing to the destruction of our race if you attempt to side with them when a nigger gets shot?

HOW LONG UNTIL YOU FUCKS REALIZE ITS DANGEROUS TO NOT FOLLOW LAWFUL ORDERS GIVEN BY A POLICE OFFICER