Huffpo writer practically begs to be raped by negros

John Halstead, who probably has a manbun and wears socks with sandals thinks racism kills blacks.

Desperate to prove how unracist he is, he writes lies such as "It’s shameful. I would have denied it if anyone accused me of it. But it’s true. It’s real. And it’s not just me. Studies have shown that Black men are generally perceived as more threatening than White men, even when the only difference is the color of their skin. At the same time, the reality is that it is Black men who are really in danger. Black men are in much more danger around Whites, than Whites are around them. This is becoming overwhelmingly clear as video after video of police shooting Black men is released."

I'm sure he would apologize to any black man he comes across and offer his wife or gf as tribute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCglMOiwHCY#t=216
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2310
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Officer Yanez shot Castile because he was afraid. And he was afraid because Castile was Black.

(The fact that Officer Yanez was a person of color does not change this. The racist fear of Black men affects people of color, even Blacks, as well as Whites. What makes the fear racist, is not the skin color of the people who have the fear, but the skin color of the people who we are taught to be afraid of.) "

>Black men are in much more danger around Whites, than Whites are around them
How can anyone write such bullshit and probably believe it too? 6% of the US demographics is responsible for over half the violent crimes, young niggers are pretty much wild animals.

isnt the pic on the left capirote ?

And it's not just in the US, niggers are trouble everywhere you find them.

"White people like me will never get over our fear of Black people until we spend enough time in spaces where we are the minority, and we discover that those space are safe for us in a way that White spaces are not for Black people. Only then will Black men stop being a bogeyman for Whites."

I wonder what white enclave he lives in?

Is he a kike? He must be for writing insane crap like that.

Looks like one. Writes like one.

Yes
I posted it once on Sup Forums for lulz
It never went away

I would never wish this on my family

Good pupper standing guard

Cucks like that should spend some time in South Africa or what's left of Rhodesia. He wouldn't spout shit like this anymore assuming he survives.

Race is only skin deep, you bigot
youtube.com/watch?v=BCglMOiwHCY#t=216

Yet they never do, because white people moving to a nigger hood is gentrification and bad.

Blacks destroying a white neighborhood or country though, is progress and diversity!

Raise your children strong Sup Forums
Teach them not to be afraid of the nigs
Enroll them in boxing or some kind of martial art
We must end the cucked white generations

>Sup Forums
>having children
pick one

This reminds me of some shit I saw shared on Facebook of Trevor Noah bragging about how feminist South African society is. They have fucking billboards pleading for men to not rape women

Yo this conversation has me geekin. Thanks faggot

>Black men are in much more danger around Whites, than Whites are around them. This is becoming overwhelmingly clear as video after video

If only there were real crime statistics with race and crime we could use instead of hyped up video.. oh there are? And blacks are the aggressors and whites the victims?

Oh dear. Better not mention that, people might think you're racist.

Those statistics are bad.

"But really, I’m not sure good statistics are all we need, because I don’t believe that the fear of Black men is driven by bad statistics (though they don’t help). When I see a Black man walking down the street toward me and my heart skips a beat, it’s not because bad statistics are running through my mind. It’s because I’ve been socialized to believe in a myth, the myth of the Black male predator, a myth which dates all the way back to slavery. And that myth unconsciously colors all my perceptions."

he looks exactly as expected

Yep, I'm sure he'll do just fine among niggers, one thing they respect is a sensitive (((white))) man

"I grew up in the rural Midwest, in a middle class family. The neighborhoods I lived in and the schools I went to were almost entirely White. I interacted with Black people only in superficial ways in public. And except for my best friend in second grade, I had no Black friends. Though I was taught to be “colorblind” and to abhor (overt) racism, I had very little meaningful contact with Black people. "

In other words he has never been around niggers, so he has no idea what they are actually like, and thinks they are all Morgan Freeman

South Africa?

Someone needs to drop this dude on a brooklyn corner at 2am

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2310

> just open the door, it will be fine
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
Probably

>John Halstead

turns out johnnie boy is a fedora tipping pagan
major keks

what's going on in this pic?

species in danger

Niggers in southafrica

>even when the only difference is the color of their skin.
Yeah... except that's not the only difference.