BASED BLACK MAN

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll shoot him last.

>tfw you realize he's crying because Trump is a Jew shill controlled by the establishment

WE WUZ IN SPAEC N SHIT!

When you realize you´re black

That looks like a low quality bootleg hat

>tfw you can see my former work in OP's pic
>tfw I used to walk down that entire mall twice everyday

I've seen white trump supporters clown and make fun of black trump supporters where I live. It's pretty sad. The majority of trump supporters believe they're in a super duper awesome club for whites only, much like Sup Forums. If your overwhelming hate for a skin color can surpass seeing a fellow man support the same cause as you then you're a lost cause.

>trump supporters

You wouldn't be satisfied if Pepe himself was president. Nothing is good enough for fags like you.

kek

>the majority of trump supporters
>has to tell the tale of what should be a common occurence if it were truly the "majority"
Lying is bad.
Also remember that black 14 year old who liked Trump. He got screamed at by a middle aged black man and called an Uncle Tom and House nigger by leftists. he even got a few death threats.
That's a real confirmable fact :D.

Kek, I am actually curious as to what the thought process was behind that.

What did she expect was going to happen.

lol at when she panics and knocks the alcohol over, setting the floor on fire too.

HAHAHA

I think I remember this dude. He browses Sup Forums and was pretty fucking based

>3 nigs stand back
aryan punches down one black guy
>Swarm on him like hes got a chicken vest

nice video

I clearly stated that I've seen this where I live. I'm not referring to all trump supporters.

WHERES THE WALL FAGGOT?

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY&

Tyrone is da best black man.

yeah he a good boy does videos and feeds his family he doesn't afraid of anything

This is only 'based' kind of nigger

whites need to start doing the exact same thing. you see a white guy in a fight with another race, fucking jump in there and start swinging for him. we need that tribal pack cohesion.

i need the pic of the ugly german nigger with a hoodie. i saw it in a draw with angela merkel.

GUYS

>The majority of trump supporters believe they're in a super duper awesome club for whites only

Nah. That's just the blowhards. The majority of Trump supporters are people who've actually worked for a living at some point in their lives and have no problem with minorities who aren't starting shit with them or trying to pull their kids into their criminal networks.