Buddhist Terrorist Endorses Donald Trump

>“We were blamed by the world, but we are just protecting our people and country,” Wirathu said. “

>... The world singled us out as narrow-minded. But as people from the country that is the grandfather of democracy and human rights elected Donald Trump, who is similar to me in prioritising nationalism, there will be less finger-pointing from the international community.”

m.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2047276/anti-muslim-buddhist-monk-ashin-wirathu-myanmar-says-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu
youtube.com/watch?v=IMZ9818T-pY
jakarta100bars.com/2017/05/jakarta-travel-guide-for-single-guys.html
metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/online-troll-jailed-for-suggesting-britain-should-introduce-a-bomb-a-mosque-day-6723292/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Buddhist terrorist

I want you to think about this for a second, budhists are supposedly one of the most peaceful people and ideology to ever grace this earth, but add mudslimes to the mix and that changes.
Guy isn't a terrorist, just defending himself and his people from the evil known as Islam.

I've many people from Myanmar here in Nippon, and they're probably the coolest of southeast asia. They're not so loud as their neighbors, cleaner and have an intense and profound hate towards muslims.

Those muslim killer monks have all my support.

Notice how it's always "X is so intolerant for not accepting Islam!!!!".
No matter where they go, muslims always cause problems, but is always the hosts fault accord to liberals.

>Donald Trump, who is [...] prioritising nationalism

>Muslims are like African carps

he looks great, those robes and face wow

Buddhist terrorism is actually pretty based desu. Obviously the Buddhists are famously non-violent, but in the face of Islamist oppression they are sometimes forced into action. They have a clear and limited set of circumstances under which violence is justified (and necessary), and see their violence as a compassionate act of releasing the individual from the pain and suffering that they are causing themselves and others.

>muslims are so fucking shit they turn known peaceful monks into violent fighters
checks out

/thread

>Ashin Wirathu
>Asian Wrath

they aren't even trying to be subtle
this is the most blatant "go get 'em, goy" I've ever seen

Why does anyone watch this fatfuck?

>All these edgy teens defending terrorists commiting genocide on innocent people

>Buddhist
>Terrorist

>Muslims
>innocent
Yahweh cultists are guilty by default. At least Buddhism is an Aryan religion.

>Leftists also want to displace Buddhists

Then what philosophical path are you guys going to pretend to follow to show how cultured you are to your hipster friends?

He is 100% right, it is up to the Muslims if this global madness is ever going to end. It is hard for me to imagine a future that is not shitty and it makes me so sad to know it will never stop until Islam is eradicated. Even Buddhists have to fight off these assholes wtf I get angrier by the day. Believe it or not a year ago I was almost completely brainwashed and thought #notallmuslims

I can't honestly believe it. I live in a timeline where a fucking BUDDHIST is accused of being a terrorist. A religion known for peace is called out for preaching terror. This is what Muslims do to other religions.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE???

>Buddhist Terrorist
vs
>Mexican Intellectual

same story every time

>Buddhist terrorists
i wish all the retards that went 80k in debt for student loans for their brainwashing programs would all just fucking die. So goddamn much.

>tfw defending your homeland is terrorism

based

It's almost like there's something about Muslims that makes them bad neighbors.

We're in the timeline where Islam is conquering the Western World and successfully shifting the narrative entirely in their favor.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT DHARMA

I literally can't even!

Tao

#notallbuddahs

>Kill Muslims in self defense
>Get called terrorists

>"As long as [the Koran] exists, there will be no peace in the world."

Islam has bloody borders.

>We're in the timeline where Islam is conquering the Western World and successfully shifting the narrative entirely in their favor.
until the weight swing to the other side...

Of course desu he is hate mudslimes and that's enough for them

>terrorism is defending your homeland from invaders

Wew, that's quite a reach, lad.

wtf i love Buddhism now

It's not swinging fast enough to stop it. Even Islamophobic racist bigoted meanie Trump fell for the #NotAllMuslims meme

We need East Asians to go full Genghis Khan on these savages. They have the manpower, intelligence, and guts to do it.

When the west gets rid of these human rights organizations the Muslim genocide will begin

No, were in the timeline where islam is shown for what it is

Why, Islam of course!

Look I'd even take you poos doing the fuckers in.
You guys at least don't destroy shit and try to blow us up. Start breeding Sikh armies.

yeah Muslim that are known to be peaceful around the world are being killed by violent Buddhist right, fuckin kys

Inshaallah brother, time to get rid of these katuas

Desu we have everything all we need is a push so we can justify our actions without getting bombed by the US

>tfw you want to travel abroad and help the buddhists cleanse their territory of muslims

muslims are so shit even the most peaceful people on the planet realize they need to be wiped from the earth
goddamn i don't know how i keep getting angrier

And then the hammer falls and we RWDS ourselves a bright future.

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

There's literally nothing wrong with Myanmar

>Burma

Fixed.

THAT...reminds me of another certain group we all hold so dear here at Sup Forums.

that's one of the few clips where he actually is funny
fucking love it

Buddhism is just a logical religion, its strange that its something special these days. Even the Dalai Lama spoke against flooding Europa with Muslims and he has nothing to gain from it. In fact, a lot of his supporters in the west are leftist and it would be easier to just go with the media narrative of what is considered "good' but he chose to speak the truth instead. Truly a Buddha in person

>GLOBAL RAIDS

>MONK COMMANDO UNITS ALLY IN FAR EAST WHILE LOYALIST NORTHERN FORCES PURGE MUDSLIMES AND PUSH THEM BACK INTO THEIR DESERT SHITHOLES

Still a supporter of the EU. Still blue pilled.

>my whole experience of browsing Sup Forums in a single picture

That's a hilarious image.

>Wirathu has been accused of inciting violence with hate-filled, anti-Islamic rhetoric
One of us.

Oh it gets better-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu

He was the one targeted with a bomb and HE'S the terrorist.

Buddha Based

Holy shit, is this real?
AHAHAHA

AYO HOL UP

kino

Sounds pretty good to me.

California buddhism has nothing to do with it. Passivity my ass.

There is a time for action and there is a time for non-action. And now is the time for action.

(((Their favor)))

When will the jew s a stop fighting Israels wars?

>Those muslim killer monks have all my support.

big if true

love this guy

>buddhist terrorist
buddhists aren't even buddhists

I was looking up Nazi expeditions to asia and that headline was the first result despite having nothing to do with it
(((Hmm)))

Sweet.
Buddhist pill me more.

Peaceful ideologies get culled at very high speed where ever the marunmatta raises its head.
Reactionaries like these are necessary and last hope of Dharma tradition

Oh, NOW they're terrorists.
You were completely fine with them until they agreed with Trump.

Muslims>Gooks anyday. Reminder that this little muslim girl has a power level that exceeds yours. Islam already won. We are your doctors, your lawyers, and soon enough we will be your presidents. Christianity is nothing more than a tool of the jew. A fake religion destined to doom your soul. Bhuddism is just hindu paganism. Islam is the one true religion. Think of your mother white man. Think of why she filed her whore divorced and ruined your sad little life. Its because without discipline and protection, she will be abused by men and revert to whoredom.

In your heart you now know this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMZ9818T-pY

>Muslims
>ever being peaceful or good or victims of anything other than just self defense
WEW LAD

stfu pagan devil worshipper. Albino cuck. Albinism. a disease.

Kek, everything about this post is perfect. Even the digits, no wonder the Jews control comedy

>woman on the far left looks like a cuck
>far right looks psychotic
lmao

>wearing lipstick
Someone stone this whore.

Kill yourself you swine

The only good thing your country is good for, was having your temples used to the mortal combat movie. Other than that, completely irrelevant.

Not even a joke

Stfu you hoity toity pajeet. Ya fucking begging brown man. Know your place beggar. albino cuck. Albinism. A disease. "were aryans guiz" - diseased mutants.

>tfw you realize if it were not for white liberals ever race and religion would unite to kill muslims

Yeah that never happend my parents are still together you mad ? Hey fun fact Mohammed was Bi sexual and a cross dresser. The whole world is going to rise up and kick you inbreed ass. No body likes you and the storm is rising...

Go see a dentist inbred.

If only your dad got to stone your whore mother for filing divorce faggot.

Oh look, it's one of these niggers. Europeans are not albinos you retarded monkey. White people can tan quite nicely, and then it fades in the winter months. It's called environmental adaptability. Something you niggers have always failed at, even in your homeland.

Self defense is "terrorism" now.

Spot on.

dont give him (you)s

>the community of man banding together to wipe out everything between turkey and indonesia
It's beautiful

Why in god's cock would you want to whipe out Inonesia, heeb? jakarta100bars.com/2017/05/jakarta-travel-guide-for-single-guys.html

>Peaceful ideologies get culled at very high speed where ever the marunmatta raises its head.
Then you should be less aggressive towards Nepal and Bhutan.

>Reactionaries like these are necessary and last hope of Dharma tradition
Stay strong, my streetshitting friend.

Its full of muslims dipshit

"lmfao the storm is rising guiz!"

Stfu ya lonely sad depressed loser motherfucker. Jerk away more of that hairline ugly non chad faggot. I have a hoittie white aryan gf btw. Fuck her brains out, porbably will today. You know nothing of that lonely bitch

"Were winning guiz!"

Focking lawl, why are you sucha a broken lonely faggot then beta bitch.

This is your future motherfucker. No one is scared of you deus vult lonely AS FUCK depressed loser shitstains. Theres nothing you can do. Lets see it dylan roof. Show me ya fucking puppy barker. Ya got nothing this is it. Sup Forums pol. And its dead lol. Its dead for months.

Im just here to gloat and rub it in your faces. For the lulz.

metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/online-troll-jailed-for-suggesting-britain-should-introduce-a-bomb-a-mosque-day-6723292/

>misusing memes
>attempting to demoralize

nope not a shill

Your not albinos, your albino descendents. And deeply HORRIFYINGLY ashamed of it. So scared. Scared shitless by reality itself. The only reason you tan, in because that ability was bred into your albino ancestors faggot. Pussy weak ass little bitch. Coward leper lonely mutie motherfucker.

Buddhist started fighting back because of Muslims Rapping their women and children.
Of course as usual the Muslims started accusing the Buddhist of doing what the Muslims are guilty of.