Fuck Drumpf, he is killing us by taking away our right to health care!

Fuck Drumpf, he is killing us by taking away our right to health care!

McDonalds is killing your

She literally looks like a former Trump supporter. Kek.

Cool, I want to kill her too

shes killing herself

Kek

Yea all the drumpfkins realize they will die without healthcare because they are all so fat

>right to health care

Sage

>she
I honestly couldn't tell

hmm

slaves?

how people don't realise this and put him/her in mental institution is beyond me..

Boogie shaved?

Americans are incredibly entitled. There's no mystery as to why all this "X-acceptance" comes from America. The people are so fucking up their asses thinking they always deserve everything despite doing nothing.

>morbidly obese
>mobility scooter
>leg stump from the beetus
>greasy unkempt hair
>genderless face and haircut
Christ it's like they picked the most unsympathetic person to take a photo of, who is going to look at THAT and say "oh yeah we need universal healthcare"
Well she looks like how Trump supporters are depicted in the media, in reality she'd more at home at a Bernie rally, seriously count how many mobility scooters you can see in this pic.

Downside of a free society with God-given rights, my dude.

She's doing a fair job on her own.

The culture of entitlement is the root cause to the obesity epidemic Americans face. Obesity cannot be fixed until a cultural shift happens.
>I do X so I deserve to be a hamplanet!
>Even though I'm a hamplanet I deserve the top tier of the opposite sex, free health care, etc etc

Ya she obviously stopped supporting him when he started talking about JOBS. Obamacare is a fucking failure that is about to implode. You CAN keep your doctor and health care under obama but msm never tells you how the healthcare no longer wants to keep YOU. They start sending you shit in the mail how your policy and coverage will change which wont cover your needs. Also if youre seeking mental health GOOD LUCK! It takes you 5 months just to get a consult. Hell, they sign you up with doctors that dont even exist! Youll call the hospitals and no ones ever heard of the phantom doctor. Its a fucking merry go round. Its cheaper and quicker to just start using drugs.

Im not surprised that fat bitch from slither is blaming someone else but herself. Its liberal logic.

Shes a democrat you fuckwad . When you were born you didnt put any stats into perception did you.

>Bernie sanders

>Its cheaper and quicker to just start using drugs.

Is hoping the Medicaid cuts cause these people to die blackpilled or redpilled?

And announcing a sage is a bannable offense newfag.

looks like he should be helping people by cutting food stamps back as well.

cant have morbidly obese people if you dont feed them as much.

BAM, solved TWO issues at once.

Putting pre-existing conditions back in play might be good for pol.

When pol gets "pre-existing" medical conditions not related to
> muh burgers
> muh fries
> muh alcohol
> muh tobacco
> muh lying in bed all day

But instead caused by
> muh shit genetics
> muh unforeseeable accident
> muh anything else with no control over it

Then pol can give concierge medicine a test drive and report back about how affordable it is,

When I say test drive, I don't mean one or two doctors. I mean out-of-pocket for ALL medical care. It's going to be a hell of a ride.