thehill.com/homenews/administration/338988-trump-doesnt-have-comey-tapes-report

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IaHZZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unarchived shill
archive.is/IaHZZ

Comey BTFO.

lier-in-chief

based norwegian. a bot or genuinely autistic?

hahahah i am retard

hahahahahahahah but he is not saying recordings dont exist, he said he personally didnt make them....who knows....hahahahahahahahahahaha

speler-in-chef

What a madman.

so he said it because then when comey testified he would have had to have been very careful with what he lied about

multi dimensional skee ball

He burned them all by now

So then this means there's absolutely no corroboration of any of Comey's claims.

>Report
S A G E
A
G
E

>Bluffer

His name is literally Bluffer, so how can we believe this lying phony con-man cheat, this hack, this showman?

Trump will most likely be impeached for colluding with Russia, every single day there are new investigations on him. He committed treason.

he doesn't have them, but there is possibility someone else he knows does have them.

Faggots

t. Louise Mensch

Trump will die from being obese before being impeached. I can't imagine the stress his heart is taking from all this.

>that ID

DOGx AI

bots are outing each others

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET Sup Forums!?!?!?!

CAN YOU DIG IIIIIIIIIIIT!?!?!?!

smugface.jpg

Trump is literally too smart for washington. Holy shit.

hahahahaha i honestly love this man

FOUR DEE CHESS

What a retard. They'll meme his impeachment so hard it will happen. Check these digits

When will they stop underestimating him?

Does there need to be? There was nothing particularly damning to Trump in his claims. If anything he (Comey) made himself look worse than he already had.

Drumpf is finished

Baited yet again

35D Parcheesi

Christ at least try to be a little less obvious of a scripted shill

Its a bot.

Not sure if you're being retarded on purpose or not...

3D Poker

But user, constant laughter makes you healthy

This is like showing your hand after running a successful bluff on someone, it's infuriating and sets them up for getting BTFO later when you have them beat. He's running rings around these clowns.

A senator just confessed that the whole Russia think is a lie.

Actually, this is like threatening to get your big brother to kick somebody's ass, then not even having a brother.

>it's a bitch move.

Oh shit, why kek?!

Which?

Dont be like that baby.

You're correct, but the end result is Comey testified in favor of Trump anyway.
Did Comey speak this way because he spoke the truth or he lied in fear of what could have shown in the "tapes"?
Who knows... but what's done is done.

This stupid fuck admitted to intimidation. His lawyers are garbage. This was to distract from the healthcare bill though anyways.

Hmmmmmm... whose word is more reliable, a man who keeps getting caught lying on almost a daily basis about the most inane shit or a highly respected and well regarded individual who meticulously documented his talks with the President and whose response to the tapes threat was "golly, I hope they do exist!"

Quite a conundrum.

Liberal logic on this:

>trump is terrible because he made comey tell the truth on the off-chance he may have recordings of a rat fuck who will try to bring down a sitting president with made up notes on a privileged conversation

Do I have the jist of this?

If so, how many dimensions of chess are there?

My numericals say this guy is full of shit

Checked

>leaf commenting
shut the fuck up and eat your poutine faggot

These numbers say fuck off

checked, shills BTFOd

that "d" cost me the trips, great job

nice block senpai

How will the shills ever recover?

Think he's referring to the Jeh Johnson testimony, but he just said the DNC said not thanks to the DHS's help.

As far as other Senators, there have been several across the aisle that have said there's no evidence of collusion, not the Russians hacking.

it's perfectly reasonable that he's lying about not having any. and they're being kept secret or were destroyed. so in the future to trick people into thinking he doesn't do that. i mean come on.....one of trumps men....roger stone....is a nixon guy. he has a tattoo of nixon on his back and was involved in watergate. you really think they don't have a plan?

Star Fleet Commander Mensch to you civ.

I...ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
B....BBLUMPF IMPEACHMENT SOON
>Says losing, nervous man for the 1000th time

This. He might not have made them. And he currently does not have them in his possession. Sessions could have them, rogers could have them, his lawyer could have them etc.

Wasn't it obvious he was calling comey out for the constant spying and leaking?

Truly, Kek just likes to fuck with us sometimes.

He never said he made them and never said he had them. The liars in the MSM just assumed Trump meant he had taped Comey when in fact President Trump was talking about how there might be tapes because the Obama administration was spying on him.

Yes he does.

He records everything.