Is there any way to fix the Black-White relationship in America, realistically?

Is there any way to fix the Black-White relationship in America, realistically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most niggers have weak jaws. They can outrun us, but our skeletal structure is superior and helps make us better brawlers.

Yes, by removing blacks from America. There can't be a bad racial relationship if there are no other races.

i see two niggers fighting you stupid shit

As well as whites being stronger.

Fix your eyes, the man knocking the nigger out is white.

Get your eyes checked. The man in black shorts is clearly European hybrid.

no, niggers were never considered human in the us desu

>said the greek nigger

who else is betting on the underdog?

Yes, first, to not elect a racist president into office. It's already shows the divide between AmeriKKKa, and progressive America.

Also, fix the systematically racism against minorities by police. I am speaking as a white guy, and there's visible disadvantage towards people of colour.

It'd be also good if they adopted police approach like the British where the average police officers do not get to carry firearms, or taser, and rather a baton would suffice.

Soon.

Just like when all the naysayers were talking about Trump never becoming President, Goobs will soon defy all expectations and be the eternal GOAT (to sports normies like me)

why did that happen?

Flag checks out

No. Niggers need to be given a chunk of land where they can all move to and try and fail to build their own country.

>Ethno-states
>segregated schools
>the right for businesses to discriminate for any reason they choose when hiring
>the right for a property owner to refuse to rent based on race

Vegas is giving +800 -500 odds i believe.
McGregor is 1" taller, 10lbs heavier, + 2" reach and like 10 years younger.
But Floyd has a flawless 49-0 record.
Im putting a bill on McGregor

He got punched.

That's Liberia

>Is there any way to fix the Black-White relationship in America, realistically?
Separate the races.

Whites have their own states.
Blacks have their own states.

Of course that will never happen legally because our (((Lords and Masters))) want to destroy the White race via diversity and multiculturalism.

I don't think so. Like Jews will never forgive us, Blacks will never forgive white Americans. Look at what happens in American Universities all over the country. Seperate but equal but this time the incentive stems from minorities themselves and especially Blacks.

Blacks will not rest until they are superior to whitey. Until whitey rots away in ghettos. Until whitey is nowhere to be found anywhere near D.C. and the government.

Thats the reality White Americans have to deal with. Its the curse of your nation. And it will only get worse.

Anything that divides us.

> deep state best state

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

that's black vs latino. sergio martinez is from argentina u fgts.

I still have my doubts. If Mayweather stepped into the octagon he would be turned into a fine red mist within the first round but McGregor is fighting on Mayweather's home turf.

I think McGregor has a chance. A small one but still a chance. I seriously doubt Mayweather will be able to knock him out though. Most likely he will dance and run like he usually does and win by points.

Not anymore. Gen-X fag here. I live in an area that's about 40% black and have known lots of black people all my life. It used to be a higher percentage until Hispanics started moving in. The Obama era has left the black population as angry as I've ever seen them. Add in all the Trayvon, Ferguson, Baton Rouge stuff, I don't think it's fixable.

It got really bad from the mid-60s to the early 70s (Black Panthers, Malcolm-X, MLK's death) but it wore off. It may be permanent this time as social media like Black Twitter serves as its powder/Petri dish.

They actually need to be red and or black pilled that whitey may be, ironically, their best ally as the Hispanic & Asian populations dwarf both of us. Black folks love to screech about whitey losing their majority & power but most haven't thought this through. Whitey has tried to right old wrongs since 1964 - and tried hard with affirmative action, The Great Society, Civil Rights, hate crime laws and let's face it, wouldn't you love to check that box when you apply for something? President Gonzalez and Speaker of the House Rodriguez won't give a single, bloody fuck about "muh slavery" when they're drafting the federal budget in 15 or 20 years. You'll find the occasional Hispanic guy who insists they'll get along but I know enough of both to know that's bullshit. The US is going to be tribal as fuck pretty soon.

by ignoring the media

>fix the systematically racism against minorities by police.
niggers should stop committing crimes.

argetinians are white you newfag

not sure if shill or just leaf

Deport them all to Africa

Will feel good to take your money.

not really. America was founded on racism and we're very tribal. some latinos even hate other latinos. i'm puerto rican and i HATE mexicans! cubans and puerto ricans are the top latinos (the white non-ghetto ones)....and mexicans are the niggers of the latin world. we hate them.

Maybe if our highest elected office in America were held by an African American who was elected by millions of white people voting for him, we could improve race relatio-

Oh wait, nevermind. It made race relations worse.

Wait, ignore that post. Maybe if white people elected a black man twice to the highest electable position attainable, then race relations would get bett-

Oh shit, looks like it made race relations worse.

>Niggers need to be given a chunk of land where they can all move to and try and fail to build their own country.
That's not a bad idea actually. We could take a small piece of Africa to repatriate Blacks, with 1st world amenities, money annually to get them started. We could even call it Liber ...oh wait.

>fix the systematically racism against minorities by police
- cherub
- god kid, couple murders, few felonies. normal stuff
- frequently donates blood plasma
- hand written letters to grandma
- works part time at soup kitchen
- might have accidentally discharged a couple ...maybe 50 rounds at cops

etc....

Yes, and it starts with improvements within black culture. Stop glorifying gang violence and treating their women like shit. Stop telling them they're victims and that they need daddy welfare to fix their monetary issues. Matter of fact, there need to be more fathers available for their children.

That's a good start right there.

Yeah. Just finally shut up about it and everybody go about their business.

mass deportation to liberia. We pay Liberia a fee of $10,000 USD per head they take. We deport each person with $5,000 dollars. You go by boat.

You're the dumb one,user. That is an che named Martinez KOing an American Paul Williams about 6 or 8 years ago. It was a rematch of a close bout and quite a shock if memory serves. Neither are niggers. Both have class. Far more than you, apparently.

A common enemy brings people together and a common goal keeps then that way