I've noticed a trend increasing on pol in the last few weeks

I've noticed a trend increasing on pol in the last few weeks.
When tragedy (rape at the hands of refugees, terror attacks, etc) befalls people in European countries it seem like people are much more likely to say something to the effect of "Good. They deserve it. They brought it upon themselves."
While I certainly understand that sentiment, I think this is a divisive way of thinking that should be avoided.
We of European ancestry can not afford to think this way if our culture and people are going to be preserved. We have to see these attacks as an attack on our own.
Don't let them divide us.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONdbJDoagIM
youtube.com/watch?v=ulBYcxWrxLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. They deserve it.

I mean, what do you want? They made their best, is they have to lie in it.

They invited the wolf in. Never invite the wolf in.

I think usually people say that because they voted for those policies to come to place, so they're getting what they asked/voted for.

I definitely understand what you mean though, the others dont deserve these attacks. It's sad.

I used to get furious and sad but at this point, Getting angry is just too emotionally exhausting. If Europeans are ready to wake up and realize that they have a problem then I'm ready to help but until then I'm just going forget about it.

Very good perception user. Use of language in ways such as this seems to have much subversive potential. Im very curious to know if it has been tried by nation states. Any anons know of such example?

>1,400 girls raped in Rotherham
>no european response or backlash
>137 killed in Paris at Bataclan
>#notallmuslims and flowers for Islamophobia
>mass rapings in Cologne during New Years
>no european response
>bomb goes off in Ariana Grande concert killing young children
>no european response

How much you wanna bet that a majority of these victims (>90%) were all lefties who thought there was nothing wrong with Islam?

I'm fucking done trying to feel sympathy for a bunch of cucks who take no precautions to protect their families and children from a 3rd world horde.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONdbJDoagIM
We as a a people cannot afford to hate our own brethren if we are to survive as a people.
Next time we fight its side by side

Nope, they deserve it.

I would rather all of them die because they are liberal, I don't care if they're white.

t. turbo ultra newfag
fucking retards man, i swear.
also, this

In fairness to us, the FPTP electoral system absolutely fucks a legislative representative of public opinion. We do vote, but it does not translate into seats.

Same here. I have a wife and daughter and would find myself getting furious at these circumstances, wondering how life would be if something like that happened to them.

Then I just stopped caring. These people voted for it. If they're ready to wake up, I can help. I've been through a few war zones and I am still young enough to fight. I know how to organize for combat operations, I know how to train people to be soldiers, and God knows I can still throw a few rounds down range and hit what I am aiming at. I am hardly unique in this respect but at the same time...

Ultimately, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I agree with this guy.

You have to have them abused and degraded by their own machinations until the breaking point is reached. This isn't the breaking point for you or me, it's that of an individual who from cradle to now has been pumped with indoctrination of the Momma Merkle ideology and EU social engineering. When that point is reached you'll have those who can be saved fall back towards the right while those who are too far gone go radically left and do me down.

That will be the poweder keg. The attack after that will be the spark.

I'm starting to think Americans might be worse than leafs on this board.

You're completely blind to your very own issues and project your own bullshit towards Europe.

Then again, if you're South America, which is quite likely, then I suppose everything is working out pretty great for you, you parasitic nigger.

>I think this is a divisive way of thinking that should be avoided

No one cares what you think Sanchez.All Anglo's deserve far worse then getting ran over by a bus.

Dude, just look at the "leaders" the Yuros are electing. They have no kids.

These people want to die. Let them.

Our ancestry will be preserved in America, sadly, Europe has become an incurable cancer with the only known treatment being death, I will welcome my white European brothers into my home with open arms though

id prefer to be divided from people who willing kill themselves just to look tolerant. "look how nice I am guys! am i a good person or what?"

Europe has been ripe for a serious reality check for centuries, the momentum built on the spiritual values of our ancestors is almost fully gone and now it's time to pay the price for dropping those values
I can't even begin to imagine how far reaching have the dysgenic effects of the last centuries been at this point.

The only thing I am glad of is that the people who will pay the highest price are exactly those deluded masses who live by their own self destructing values, which, be aware, will turn their back and do a complete 180° turn towards the eventual strongmen that will appear, like the spineless cowards they are.

The masses are shit and you shouldn't associate with them just because they look like you.

No, were well aware of our issues. however the EU has an even worse imminent threat right at their doorstep that they refuse to address, thats a hell of a lot worse than what goes on over here

The sooner western Europe gets fucked to death the better

62.06% white you people are dying first

Had they elected LePen, Wilders and the Austrian right wing guy into power, they would have my sympathy as it would signal they are at least trying to change and reform. However, not only did they not vote for their last chances of savior, they continue to viciously mock, berate and insult our President, our constitution and our way of life, as they further sink into chaos.

They DO deserve it- no ifs, ands or buts about it.

AfD and SD have no chance of winning either. I have given up on Western Europe entirely.

The best we can hope for now is Western Europe to have a quick, volatile descent into an unlivable, third world, violent hellhole, so that Western Europe can serve as an example of what NOT to do for those who do wish to preserve themselves, such as the US, the UK, Eastern Europe as well as other civilized places such as East Asia.

Aren't you becoming less white because of Brexit?

>Aren't you becoming less white because of Brexit?
who? europe?

uk

Brother wars is what made us so great though we just had to keep it to ourselves then the americans Came..

well i am not from uk

If it makes you feel better man, I mean, you're being overrun by sandniggers, thrown in prison for thought crimes, at least 1 or 2 terror attacks a week, governments that despise everything you stand for, but if it makes you feel better that we have slightly more niggers than you, then sure.

How new are you? The reason we bash our own people is called tough love. The point is to piss them off enough to the point of another Breivik.

>superpowers revealed, fuck.

my bad, seemed like a british post

there are over 200 million whites of European descent in the USA.

We are not dying out.

100 million dont want to be white and another 20 million are blacked.

it is just a matter of time before we are finished

If a woman walks through the darker neighborhood at night wearing slutty clothes and gets raped, it's frustrating because if she had made a few common sense decisions, she could have prevented it. It doesn't mean she is to blame, it's still the fault of the rapists. But damn, don't leave your tits hanging out Europe

Who cares? Nothing will change, nothing will get better.

And if there was a kick-back in large numbers then the Americans will be the first one to send in an army to put down the natives and patriots.

>I'm fucking done trying to feel sympathy for a bunch of cucks who take no precautions to protect their families and children from a 3rd world horde.
Time to pay the piper, euro shit.

198 million actually. it only went up by 5000 people last year.

wrong pic

>You reap what you sow!
>They deserved it!
>I can't stop being Canadian, my dog's asshole feels so good!
>Islam is not inherently bad!

You can blame multi-culti folks for when they get raped but that doesn't change the fact that your country is getting filled with savages by those same people. You have violent shitskins trying to corrode your cultures into extinction, it doesn't matter who their victim is at some specific time or location.

You can laugh when your fellow sailor gets sprayed by a leak in the bilge pump, but don't assume the ship isn't sinking because of that same leak.

>Americans will be the first one to send in an army to put down the natives and patriots.
You dont remember 911 eh? I pretty sure most of america hates muslims.

They hate Hitler more, and it wont be hard to paint the patriotic Europeans as Hitler 2.0.

They did this to themselves with their own free will
Fuck them,any euro worth his salt would bail Europe immediately

>dialogue is from right to left
is this manga?

Let europe fall. If they cared at all about their history they would never be in the state they are in. Eurocucks hate themselves almost more than the shitskins do. They can free themselves from the torment of white guilt by destroying themselves. America's white populace will carry the torch forward. The second civil war will commence and we will cleanse this land.

Doesn't matter if we do fight back, you'll just beat us down anyway.

This what i am talking about absolutely no drive. If thats the case then die

I sadly have to agree with this.

>God, why don't you just get killed in your millions so that the nation can be handed over to one of our puppets?

We're under military occupation by Americans for a reason, Jamal.

Nah Im done getting mad or sad Eurocucks are dying. I view it as a sacrifice at this point to prove our point refugees suck. Europe will be a warning to America and we will heed it. Im just worried about Arabs appropriating all of Europe's military technology

>They hate Hitler more, and it wont be hard to paint the patriotic Europeans as Hitler 2.0.
Yes it would. How Americans feel about Hitler is not reflective of how they would react to civil war in Europe.

Dude our niggers are more based and nationalistic than your purest white girl

>How Americans feel about Hitler is not reflective of how they would react to civil war in Europe.

Yes it is, because you've been gagging for another Hitler for decades. Every WW2 movie is prepping your young men to go and kill Europeans again.

And you'll all love to come over it and bomb the cities to shit and steal the relics, and execute countless patriots protecting their home as you both arm and support the """"rebels"""".

Nice tall poppy syndrome there bud.

We can't shit talk Eurostan without also shit talking the USA because that wouldn't be fair, right?

I have sympathy for those who resist their replacements but I cannot care for those who welcome it. If they cannot preserve our culture they don't deserve to be part of it anymore. Let them join Islam or die.

You bet

most of those blacks are like 25-50% white

It's because pol is also filled with mudslimic trash

>When tragedy befalls people in European countries it seem like people are much more likely to say something to the effect of "Good. They deserve it.

Where the fuck do you think you are you goddamn idiot braindead cockstain. This is Sup Forums - POLITICALLY INCORRECT, not your fucking reddit hugbox safespace

go choke to death eating out your dad's asshole you dumb pile of shit

BASED

Americans always feel that they must meddle in the affair of other countries. All of them were pro Arab spring, and now look what happend. They smashed the middle east, and there's nothing to argue about it. Why would the Americans care if some fuck in Iraq has democracy or not. Or Libya, or Egypt. Europe is paying the price because we are vassals.

Show me any statistic or poll that compares white Europeans' attitudes towards immigration with those of white Americans. Where are you getting the idea that Europeans have a harder stance on multiculturalism than Americans?

t. Schlomo Shekelstein

I'm talking about what the response would be if we followed your advice. Your country cheered as IRA killed our kids with bombs.

It's what you get when you take all your conflict abroad.

>I'm talking about what the response would be if we followed your advice.
And I'm asking you how you know what the response would be. Do you have any evidence other than anecdotes?
>Your country cheered as IRA killed our kids with bombs.
Most Americans don't know what the IRA is, so I don't see what this proves. The US government is limited in what it can do. The general population will not side with the migrants, any more than Europeans would side with the migrants.

That is the foundation of our identity, don't be shaken. But we need to accelerate the suicidal complacency to the point of being unbearable. When we hear "allahu Akbar" our knee-jerk response shall be to yell "thoughts and prayers" in return. Because we are a people slow to anger and we will not make the ugliest of decisions until it is the only decision.

Thoughts and prayers to France and England as well as America's gigantic urban population centers. Thoughts and prayers every time until the reflexive consensus reaction no longer "thoughts and prayers" but "planes and tanks and bombs and rifles and drones and entire civilizations laid low, made an example of to last another 1,000 years."

>And I'm asking you how you know what the response would be.

Because that's exactly the reason we're under military occupation by you.

The 'Irish' Americans claim they do. They glorify them. Much like the Italian claiming Americans glorify the mafia. I've had Americans (especially Boston dwellers) come up to me (I'm northern Irish) and say that they support my cause, when I ask which cause they'll rant about how amazing the ira is and how the British were evil
>tfw youre a proddy, who's entire family were in the police/british army
Ffs, your country created the fucking Irish car bomb as a shitty student drink.

>First, WWII can't be reasonably compared to a future war between white Europeans and migrants. There are too many differences. And second, European countries also fought against Hitler, so I don't know why you're making the Allied victory out to be an American thing.

So why are we under military occupation by you?

Why is it relevant to your claim that Americans would side with the migrants against white Europeans if war breaks out in Europe? It's a completely different situation.

No it isn't. It's a demonstration that we're behaving on script if there has been no mobilisation of the America forces over here.

So if getting killed and replaced by Muslims and non-whites is on-script, what is off-script?

It is a different situation. Americans sided with the British and with the French, not with African migrants. Do you think allied soldiers were fighting with replacement of whites in Europe and America in mind?

>Americans sided with the British and with the French

That's a meme. America sided with the globalist, jew-allied, Churchill. The American soldiers did what they were told, and will do again.

hahaha no I'd say about 1/3 of those have some racemixed ancestors therefore you are already a majority nonwhite country

>The American soldiers did what they were told, and will do again.
And we know this because:

Shit God help us all OP is the Fenris wolf, what is this, you are supposed to be chained down in the iron forest in the balkans till the next ice age.
>Scared
>Fucking scared
GO AWAY FENRIS

I assume Loki's child is on the loose, like Loki him self here, trying to create another one of his offspring. He has created many of his children that are not known, or known so much like the wolf Gleipnir or the man Narvi

Fuck you Loki! God will win, he will fall yes, but Baldur/Jesus will return, and become God

Donald Trump is pro-Brexit and anti-EU.

Stop making excuses.

The time to act is NOW- because 4-8 years from today, we might get another Obama or Clinton in office who will not be so sympathetic to your cause.

That wolf dog is massive. Is that the skinwalker wolf?

You don't get it

It needs to get worse

Much worse

Only then will Europa rise from her slumber

youtube.com/watch?v=ulBYcxWrxLo

We are there at your invitation, calling it an occupation is misleading. If you asked, we would leave, we aren't there enforcing our government on your people, and our soldiers are subject to your laws and courts. Theses are not the hallmarks of a military occupation.

Good. They deserve it. They brought it upon themselves.

Europe has been given second chance after second chance to prove they're serious about saving themselves, and with very few exceptions they have consistently chosen to kowtow to Islamists and Leftists at every turn.

They're all out of second chances and I'm all out of shits to give.

We're doomed anyways. It doesn't matter what we do, the west is fucked. This board is just an example of the apathy that has infected so many, and even me. The countries are controlled by politicians who have nothing in their hearts but contempt for the people, and they do not give a rat's ass about the real issues.

If I were you, I'd just find some enjoyment some where while the world slowly plunges into oblivion. It's much more tolerable that way.

>our own

What do you mean "our"? Poles and not Germans, Brits are not French, Italians aren't Spaniards etc. We have nothing in common. Stop embracing leftist ideas of "one Europe".

Don't forget that as a continent Europe was at it's peak when it was divided and constantly fighting each other.

Don't hate the masses, guide them.

people are going to do nothing
why bother, they are literally allowing to kill em