Give me ONE good reason you aren't shitposting the Sussex Police right now

The quick rundown is that these smug pig faggots posted a mugshot of a man arrested for making a comment about Muslims on Facebook. Americans quickly took to Twitter to troll the pig fucking faggots by talking about how much they hated Islam and dirty thought police pigs.

It's great. They can't do anything because we're outside of their jurisdiction (nothing makes a pig squeal louder). They are even petulantly reporting people to Twitter... as fucking police.

Their Twitter:
twitter.com/sussex_police?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

The story:
sussex.police.uk/news/shoreham-man-jailed-for-stirring-up-religious-hatred-in-facebook-posts/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuAsuTOapM
theargus.co.uk/news/15075011.Man_denies_making_offensive_posts_about_muslims_on_social_media/
archive.is/nhmLa
youtube.com/watch?v=YwHYCDJSFgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please do this, Burgers, we're counting on you.

On it. Lets show these buttfuckers what freedom looks like. Lets make some headlines

What would be more humiliating to these pigs than news stories about how they are being bullied by big dicked Americans on twitter lol

Requesting good Islam infographs to post.

I made a formal complaint about this before the invasion now they have my details, thanks a bunch guys

Pic unrelated I assume.

Can we get that... other chan involved in this? I dont go to that shithole but someone coordinate with them please. I want these cops to know what freedom looks like

Brits need to go after them en masse. They can't arrest you all

>Give me ONE good reason you aren't shitposting the Sussex Police right now
cause interpol
cause not my country
cause all this shits stupid
cause it doesn't matter

Sock puppets activated. Give me some fodder to post

We can go after them without breaking these idiotic laws.

The way their twitter is getting trolled is a direct reaction to that moronic officer.
He can be reported for breach of the peace, public disturbance, failure to serve the public interests, derelict of duty and more

He should lose his job over this and will if we keep the pressure on

Keeping the pressure on is what gets you your way in this modern world

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT POL.

Fuck you all I swear to God. This is a prime example of something we should unite about to fuck with globalist leftist scum and you're all too busy replying to bait threads about niggerdicks to take the time to shitpost on Twitter for 5 seconds.

If this idea doesn't take off I'm leaving this board. I'm real tired of how lazy and pointless you all are. I'm honestly so disappointed in you it's hard to even phrase it properly. And it's not like I had expectations for this shit hole to begin with.

Fuck you, Sup Forums. Eat a dick. You're worse than liberals if you don't do this. Now, I have a fucking job to get back to.

Pic related, it's your pathetic virgin asses. Literally more interested in seeing black men rail white women than save the world through buttposting. I hate you all so goddamn much just fuck you fuck you pieces of shit.

Even though you didn't help the confederacy, we will help you this time, for the war has been waged against us all.

You used a terrible image for your post. I nearly ignored it. Should have used the rainbow police car

He's right you know

Normie bongs don't see this and hate the police. They see it and they hate Americans.

Muh tolerance

I love whats left of the internet.

>Jimmy Savile

Muh it only matters when they don't look like me

Haha top notch

Fucking love it

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

Normie bongs gtfo REEEEEE

At least one of you out there isn't a faggot

>Please do this, Burgers, we're counting on you.
The Americans have come to honor our alliance.

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Bumping for worthy cause

Is this the raid thread?

Can I help or can the Sussex thought police get me, too?
I mean, the cops here are fucking cuckolds, too, I wouldn't even be surprised if the bong cops would inform the authorities here.
Oh well time to shitpost either way, the prisons here are comfy as fuck anyways.

Oh shit.

I dunno how it would work for other Yuros. I can state with extreme certainty that there is not one single thing that they could do to a red blooded, big dicked American.

Which is why the most they've done is threatened to report an American poster to Twitter for ToS violations. LOL. Must have really fried that pig's bacon to go whining to mommy twitter.

Just kys my man.

Every thread is a raid thread when your board teaches people to expose corruption and cowardice.

Why? Am I wrong?

You are EU, no? EU has banned anti-Islam speech.

>expose corruption and cowardice.
Then why do you have /ptg/?

What's your home address faggot? How'd you like to get some reports to your employer suggesting you need to get drug tested?

Also, why don't we meme EU cuck cops not to use canine units anymore? I mean, dogs are very haram.

>reports to your employer
Who did this?

I live in Sussex, how can I shitpost them IRL?

Just tell me what state you live in, ok?

Says the pirate flaggot, please reply with the classic "muh popular vote" meme please.

>If you're against political corruption and cowardice then why do you regularly have a thread about news relating to the man exposing corruption and cowardice?

It's fun. Same reason your mom overdosed on xanex.

Stop responding to the cuckfaggot, it's a fucking leaf hiding behind a faggy pirate flag.

Please ignore him. He picked the wrong thread to shitpost in. I already have the info I need, and let's just say he's going to regret the last bong hit he took.

Tell me why your attacking a local police force for applying a national law and not the law makers.

Answer well enough and I'll tell you my name and city as well.

Hit me up with pig memes and mohammad sucking dick pics

I already got your IP big boy. I don't need anything else from you :)

So as to shame the very police officers who should turn a blind eye to unjust laws as the true protectors of freedom they are supposed to be,they arrested a man for an eat just a generation ago would have gone unoticed sincentre i recall no law against hate speech for germans,or argies etc etc
Personally I don't care for your address but I need feet for research purposes

Are you The_Outlaw1?

Nice name.

Use this Raoul Moat thumbnail
Taoul is the natural predator to British piggies
He takes their eyeballs out and steps on them
And they piss all over themselves because they are snidely little tell tails who need torturing

On it lads, least I can do

Make a formal complaint about the gross misconduct of the officer involved in antagonising people over twitter

It's because you play with little chipotle too much

>So as to shame the very police officers who should turn a blind eye to unjust laws

That is a terrible answer for people living in a democracy.
Shame the law makers if you are not a a coward yourself.

>I need feet
Have some local fancy instead.

You're a moron the lawmakers are the EU which we are constantly attacking and even voted leave to watch it come crumbling down

NYPA...

Lol, this fucking nigger camo'ing his PA request.

BITCH THIS IS 9GAG, what OP posted doesn't even do even... nigger.

Top kek got banned already

So let me get this straight, you are not allowed to talk bad about sand niggers in the U.K.?

>the lawmakers are the EU
can't even into brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuAsuTOapM
no surprise that the Sussex police are taking on easier tasks like arresting people for thoughtcrime when four of their police officers can't even handle one lunatic armed with a hammer

Nice troll post however also kill yourself thoroughly pls

Post this to them saying this lol

not ur personal army u wankah

this. will help how i can

How's this?

Don't be a shitter, we are in this together

bitch, post proof to activate my almonds. What picture did that the "police" post. Next time you fucking make a request, make sure it's sourced and easy to read... you skinny sucked up hungry sucks at soccer fuckboi faggot.

The lawmakers are shameless sons of bitches out of touch with anything remotely related to the day to day reality of britbongs or yuros or anything, thus you get literal cucks as judges who suggest you bend over and take it up your ass while they live in the most secure gated 99%white communities
Thanks for pic!that was the least homo thing I saw in a long time,such beautiful and fragile femenine benis it's like the delicate stem of a flower

I want the Sussex Defense Force to go

I specifically asked you to post proof.

>Jewguenot
kek

some twatter ammo for the Sussex police

>The lawmakers are shameless sons of bitche

In a democratic nation the people should hold themselves at least party responsible for that.
The man was convicted by a jury of his peers but the police get the blame.
Pretty rough justice.

Americans jump on the bang wagon of attacking poor old Sussex PD as if their rainbow police force and hate crime sergeant is some kind of globalist plot when it's just community policing for Brighton "gayest town in the south" & Hove (actually) who sadly still need an anti-queer basher task force.

If you want the picture of the convicted Islamophobe here it is.

theargus.co.uk/news/15075011.Man_denies_making_offensive_posts_about_muslims_on_social_media/

>police are not responsible for being the foot soldiers enforcing this
if they say nazi soldiers guarding the camps are responsible than these cucks are too.

send them this

Pretty much. They're enforcing an Islamic police state.

>theargus.co.uk/news/15075011.Man_denies_making_offensive_posts_about_muslims_on_social_media/
literally, the first fucking sentence is him calling for violence... there's a difference from doing that, and "redpilling".

Either he posted it or he didn't, if he didn't then he won't be convicted, and there will be more ammo for the truth.

You can't call for people to hurt other people.

archive.is/nhmLa
The comments in the article are legal in the US. Keep trying to police what other people say though.

Our hands are tied, we will go to jail if we say improper things.
Soon they will probably go after Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, Main-Stream-Meteor-man and others.
They intend to silence us all. The most offensive efforts have to come from outside the UK.
But even then, tey will probably just regulate the internet from the outside world like China.
We're fucked.

B A S E D
B
S
E
D

I'm not saying they aren't legal, but according to the article the guy requested that England install a, "bomb a mosque day", and of course that will never happen, so why request it? Is it an offhanded way to call for violence? I guess the police see it as so, so they will try to prove it leagally.

>Is it an offhanded way to call for violence?
It isn't illegal here and it shouldn't be illegal anywhere else. I'm going to speak up for that and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

It is illegal to call for violence, it's the only stipulation on American free speech...(assuming you're American).

I don't know British laws, but you guiz seem soft and cucked, skinny bitch made faggots, ready for this fat American dick.

>It is illegal to call for violence,
You're not a lawyer dumbshit. I can call for the death of every single nigger like you on the fucking planet. The only limit is I can't call for the death of a specific nigger. That's an individual threat. And guess what? I advocate for that to be legal too.

lmao

This. You need to flood them by the thousands. Then hold out in a Protestant church. Let them come.

P.R.O.V.E. I.T. with intention.

you cannot incite violence.

>Our hands are tied
With that attitude they are. Read gulag archipelago. Bowing to security forces is a perilous thing. They'll "just follow orders" until you have nothing left.
youtube.com/watch?v=YwHYCDJSFgk
Go fuck yourself shit cunt.

>Give me ONE good reason you aren't shitposting the Sussex Police right now
I already did.

So someone's life was ruined over a Twitter post? Jesus Christ how is it possible?

>go fuck yourself shit cunt.
So, how do I argue against that? Are you "offhandedly" admitting I'm right?

I agree, people should be able to say whatever the fuck they want, ANYTHING they want, but that's not how the law works, because the law is looking out for the stupidest people.

Because I already talked a bunch of shit to them already.

People in Germany get their houses raided over
>Volksverhetzung
on facebook.

Everything which attacks minorities counts as Volksverhetzung

>illegal opinions/jokes

Help your daddy in his time of need.