Why don't we know shit about druids?

Why don't we know shit about druids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MliWcu0GoxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trust me we do, need a rundown?

They didn't write anything down.

I've heard they had a lot of culture passed down through spoken word, but it just got erased over time because of various factors.

yeah gimme the basic gestalt

Gib seccond

>implying stonehenge has anything to do with druids

They didn't write anything, and the Romans that did didn't like them.

"The rocky blocky stack on toppy" as we brits call it is a sad fake in order to 1 up other europeans

Oh my friend. There is so much reading about druids. You just need to know where to look.

There was one recorded sacrifice there. Definitely a strange place.

It depresses me that there's so much human history that we just don't have, and it'll be gone literally forever

Alraight so basics firsts;

Druid spirit people - belives in the spirits of nature; trees.

They followed diffrent "moon cycles" and commited to diffrent rituals -> burrying their people at the roots of trees in order to give strenght to the trees and therby themselves.

You had dark druis and light druids "apparently" _Not to certain_

We do

Whats more tragic do you think? Stuff like the library of alexandria or just the fact most day to day lives arent documented? Who knows what crazy stuff went down in peasent towns, what noble sacrifices were made in war, becuase nobody wrote it down

they can cast priest spells as well as their own

Zuckerberg knows

Because Stongehenge is made-up bullshit, like all ancient civilizations. They are hiding our true history from us.

They're both terrible. Although I'm more inclined to being interested in things that happened in the past. They have this air of mystery due to the lack of proper documentation and such. Nowadays anytime anything that's really of note happens it gets put online and copypasted fourteen trillion times.

Like Africans the retards didn't record anything

Then what is our true history then?

That stoanhenge was actually built by MI6 in the 1920 and that actuall druids come from Abhasia, where the tradition is still honoured today when elders assemble at the oldest oak in the country...

British people = a bunch of pirates, thieves and scoundrels... a country full of people where "jewing" people out of money is touted as the national ideal.

Rubbed out by the flood.

I'm pretty sure it's well known stonehenge was restored with modern equipment to some extent in the 1900s

the only place in africa with anything worth recording was egypt

we hide them you will never know, you aren't allowed because you aren't celtic.
If you were you would know.
sorry, we got fucked over by you anglos/romans before and we hate you now and forever until you no longer exist.

maybe in the next life you will be my dog, and I can teach you.

I think this gets gets especially sad and frustrating if you go further back in time, for example the mesopotamians, babylonians etc. are so fascinating, but we just know so little about them

Yes the circumstances are known as Abrahamic religion.

We would've known a whole lot more about them if fucking Muslims didn't destroy entire archaeological sites and burn down ancient libraries full of ancient books

I'm a bastard of every kind of northern european desu, celt, anglo, nord, briton, etc. So I'm entitled to a little info surely

I love the day to day stuff when we find it.

It's a coverup. (((They))) don't want us to know about the powers the ancient white man once wielded.

We were wizards and shit.

No one knew who they were, or what they were doing.

What was left was rubbed out by the romans.

because romans killed them

True that man , they burned down several libraries in our country too.

>muslims
>didnt even exist at the time.
>would not exist for thousands
>THOUSANDS
>of years afterwards
>are to blame for loss mesopotamian culture, and not the fact that shit degrades, got robbed, destroyed by other peoples, etc.

Modern day terrorists blowing up historical monuments have literally nothing to do with it. Its fucking tragic sure, but when you pull it up here, you are no better than "FUCK WHITEY BIX NOOD". A black guy blaming white people for all his problems, and a white guy blaming muslims for all his problems are the exact same.

>b-b-but my claim is legitimate!!!
>THOUSANDS OF YEARS TIME DIFFERENCE BEFORE MUSLIMS EVEN CAME TO EXIST.
fucking read a history book before you post

they stayed away from social media.

Because Big-Druid is hiding the truth

Because they were cucked fucking retards.

And yet Sup Forums archives will last until the Earth is swallowed by the expanding red giant sun...Sad!

Because they were tarrible fighters and got fukin wrecked by the romans.

at least the monument hasn't been crushed by a dwarf.

They were Egyptian Priests who decided to worship nature, they run the world currently

History doesn't need detailed documentation of every life ever lived, a sample of each culture or region will be more than enough to tell the tale. We've been able to piece together a pretty decent depiction of human history ever since humans have been recording it. Unless you're a phsychology or sociology major writing a thesis about a very specific human phenomenon pertinent to a very specific time period, we don't need a thorough account of every emotion a person felt and every meal they ate on a daily basis. And even if you are doing psychological or sociological research of that magnitude, your studies are not helpful to mankind.

So yes, losing the library of Alexandria is much more detrimental to human history than everyone not writing a diary.

>no picture

WHERE IS IT

Based poo

Blood isn't really anything but magnetism.
Choice is far more important, and if you haven't chosen to be a celt, you haven't walked the road which is where you learn.

I can tell you something you already know:
There is an "alliance" of druids that wreck past enemies of the Gaul (celt is a greek term for gaul, all gaul celts and picts are the same people just removed from territory and fueds), which you know as the la li lu le lo who go to the Bohemian grove and prance about.

Came here for this and only this

WHERE IS IT

G.. Getafix?

actually, we raped the romans, and they payed us to leave.

So while we were raping them they copied our tactics, and stole them, then payed their huge amounts of gold to mercenaries and raided small cities etc etc to get bigger and bigger armies of auxillaries to fight more and bigger cities.

A WOMAN celt committed the biggest slaughter of romans until the hordes came to europe, so no, we didn't get beaten very badly by them, considering we didn't fight in armor, and the "great slaughter" you speak of was literally a roman legion against unarmed peasants and women/children.

I kid you not, look it up, tacticus's account as that over half of them that the romans defeated were children and women with no weapons or armor., and yet they still attacked the roman legions with everything they had.

Shut up, Trump

Because they hide within the blood. They will only emergy in times of absolute crisis and distress.

Wait another 2 or 3 hours.

Perhaps he was referring to the historical records (particularly of the Romans) that the Byzantines/Greeks would have retained if not for Muslims conquering them and using their books for toilet paper.

lmao arent you a stupid nigger
hes reffering to other historical events not modern day terrorists
shut the fuck up

Dude you're retarded

Shape shifting alien lizards of course.

I do remember hearing that some Jews used to believe in Druidic rituals and magic
Including using wands for magic
Holly was the usual wood used for wands to channel magic
They moved out west and started Holly-Wood
Hollywood has always been used for social engineering controlling the minds, opinions, and aspirations of the American people and the world.

shut the fuck up retard. He was refering to other historical periods

Outside of Ireland and Pictland, Romans conquered the rest of the Celts - except perhaps a few tribes in Germania. They basically annihilated the druids there for a couple reasons. Number one, they had a lot of political clout. Number two, they practiced human sacrifice, which was abhorrent to the Romans. They also did away with practices like hanging human heads of neighboring tribes outside your house as ornaments.

Last remnants of druidism went away with the advent of Christianity in Ireland - who were early adopters, and it spread like wildfire. As the druidic tradition was verbal, the only things written about how they operated is from the early Irish Christian texts, as well as historical accounts from the Romans themselves. Much of it is fairly fragmented.

You could of learned the true history of britain when OP were making those /Ark/ threads a while back. But you faggots chose to ignore him and now you're stuck listening to Ralph Ellis and Michael Tsarion.
Your fault faggots.

THE DRUIDS WUZ MOORS

KNOW YOUR HISTORY

MELANIN GAVE THEMS SPECIAL POWA N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=MliWcu0GoxM

All I know is that they have a Jewish princess.

This is basically true. The last strong hold of the Druids was Anglesey, which was considered holy land. Romans killed everything that moved on that island and burned the rest to the ground. We know very little about them apart from what the Romans wrote, and they did not like them very much. They were a threat to Roman rule.
Which is what pisses me off about nu-druids or nu-pagans I see prancing around Stonehenge. We know next to nothing about them, there are no more Druids, there will never be anymore Druids. It's like an Italian claiming to be a Roman centurion.

ENCHANTED FOREST LIBRARIES?!

stonehenge is fake btw, look it up.

the structure basically shows, when summer solstice arrives, so they can see when a year has passed. its some kind of outdated calendar.

Wew lad

When Romans subjugates celts, druids were the biggest opposition to Romans since gallic revolts.
Druids were literally waging holy war against Roman rule in Britain and were severely punished.

Eventually Romans got tired of druids and banned entire practise entirely. Romans did what romans do best against their enemies and destroyed most of druids practiced, temples, holy sites and erased most of their history same as to Carthaginians so that future revolts wouldn't happen. Shame really...

It's always absurd when some neopagans preach about pagan unity and set example of Romans to be great pagan civilization.
Romans empire had this gigantic law about subjugated religion, that every temple/shrine should have statue of Caesar(Emperor) and he be recognized as divine (God).
A lot of religions didn't like that were purged for disobedience to Imperial Law, this most biggest case of Judean wars where jews didn't want to recognize Emperor same as their monolithic God.

They don't matter, stop asking about them.