ARE YOU KIDDING?

Trump Twitter dingleberry gets BTFO by "tapes"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong.

it's called bluffing

If you want a laugh, here's a look into the sad lives of these Trump repliers. PATHETIC! youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY

And it worked because Comey basically told the truth. Who knows if he would have skewed things even more otherwise.

This.

No one thinks you are smart for pointing 'the obvious' out, op. This is a logical fallacy.

Liberals are too dumb to see the multiple meanings words/phrases can have. Trump obv originally implied that Comey should stop pretending that he(comey) has tapes/memos from trump and won't release them but will talk about them. I think only really low iq people are liberals

more like liberal pissbabies BTFO themselves by getting upset over tweets every day.
this is why i voted for trump. i want to see more of this

I can never quite tell if Trump is genuinely stupid, or it's a very finely crafted front.

Trump never said he had tapes.

Go to the tweet. He didn't say he had tapes.

He said Comey better hope there are no tapes.

That in no way implies there are tapes.

Trump does contracts. In contracts, language is everything, and you watch for loopholes lawyers can exploit. Learn to read.

>autistic retard tells lies
Why does this still surprise anyone?

What lies?

L I T E R A L L Y

>That in no way implies there are tapes.
YES IT DOES

If the CIA goes up to you and says "user, you'd better do this false flag for us. If you don't you'll just have to hope we don't know where your family lives/hope we don't have a copy of your Sup Forums posting history... ;)"

>LITERALLY

o fuck off idiot
>implying you know why he threatened Comey

"You better hope there are no tapes" is not a statement about whether there are or are not tapes. It's a statement about what you should hope. It's moot about whether there are tapes or not.

Trump is enjoying this part. A lot.

Funny, every time i hear an eloquent leftist talk i have a hard time determining if they are a useful idiot or sincerely evil...

I think presidents stopped recording things after Nixon got ass fucked. Even then they could still record them and not tell anyone about it.

Fun