Post your privilege scores faggots

Post your privilege scores faggots.

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.pmENOdP1ZN#.ijgkGELgxk

"Quite Privileged" masterrrace checking in

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vsK7Q
gyazo.com/c02ee77e401487fda1bb7fcbb90fff7e?token=c57e79bff4f4093718f4772ce467e14c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please archive
archive.is/vsK7Q

Doing the lords work

White 13-23 women are most privileged group of people. All others are irrelevant.

Amen.

Lol, it's all about race. Big fucking surprise.

69 points

83/100
I'm the most priviliged

thanks based archivebro

All the Privileged, i was born with all of it

YOU'RE NOT PRIVILEGED
You live with 41 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.
What the fuck, I'm supposed to be the epitome of a privileged shitlord. I'm cisgender heterosexual an autistic fucking a white male conservative nationalist racist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

77/100
I'm the most privileged

Me and my freinds make really crude jokes about one another. Thats why this retarded test gave me this score.

I can't really complete it because it seems that it only really applies to middle class people and higher.

Vafan är du en neger som identifierar dig som en transexuell icke binär demipojke eller hur fick du så lågt resultat?

sucks to be a trap

>white straight male
>such a fucking loser that not even buzzshit thinks i'm privileged

well fuck

moar

''I do not have any social disabilities''

If you're on Sup Forums you technically have social disabilities. It's a fact.

>both parents are alcoholics
>grew up in extreme poverty
>saw my father attempt suicide multiple times
>have never felt a woman, have no friends, live in perpetual depression
>don't have a job due to social anxiety
>have a phobia of people due to years of abuse and social isolation
>have a genetic illness to do with my nervous system that cannot be cured
>YOU'RE QUITE PRIVILEGED

damn, wonder what it's like for unprivileged people.

75/100, lmao

25 out of 100

Get fucked non straight non white males I'm less priveleged than a lot of you.

I got 41 and I'm pretty fucking privileged

>50%
>Quite privileged

Wtf

You made your choices

77 are powerful digits

>transition or death
wonderful choices

Hmm, 33, and i am a career driven, racist fucking white male.

>white heterosexual male
>20/100

It's been real.
Some days, it's surreal.

High fucking five, white loser bro. I lost some privilege because I work with so many Asians that I have been mocked for e.g. my hair texture (glorious blond wavy hair, but in some circumstances it can get out of hand) and told that I'd do well finding a girl in China because I look good for a white guy. Apparently that makes me less privilege. My broke ass brain and working class upbringing cemented my status at 45/100.

I'm physically disabled/handicapped
I can't be priviliged

You live with 47 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

What does 'your privilege' mean exactly. I'd like to clearly define that before I take the test.

>White Male
>48/100

k then

78 fuck all you unpriveleged poor people. But this test is fucking retarded it asks 20 questions about being gay in order to bias the results.

>checked "I'm white" and nothing else

according to buzzfeed it's possible to be white and not have privilege. damn!

47/100

Being gay and foreign in Poland quite sucks :/

No u

83/100

>just your average Ivan from provincial Russia
>89/100
Seriously what the fuck. I guess only females are able to get score lower than fifty

>Taking buzzfeed even slightly seriously

females and gay beta faggots that got bullied

0/100
I am a gay muslim.

Not a call for sympathy.
>from predominantly black neighborhood
>as many hispanics as whites
>no lack of gays, had supposedly lesbian gfs that invite me to gay bars (this has created some surprisingly intolerant incidents when they realize I'm not gay)
>drug addicts/alcoholic parents (dead whore mother)
>athiest, but not an asshole about it
>certified autismo by age 5
>all sorts of fucked up emotionally/psychologically (not a call for sympathy, I can handle myself)

>read FB posts/shares about the evils of men, whites, heterosexual devils daily

I keep my rage in a bottle for when I need it.

Hmmmmmm...

Every nigger faggot needs to get in the back of the bus when I get on this bitch.

>Post your privilege scores faggots.
Fuck Buttfeed and everyone who reads Buttfeed.

>never called a fag

84/100 The most privileged

I thought we the mexicans were a minority oppressed

>go on test
>low expectations, it's buzzwordfeed after all
>first 20 questions: are you white? Say yes for privilege
>next 20 questions: are you gay? Say no for privilege
>next 20 questions: are you Muslim? Say no for privilege
>last 20 questions: are you retarded? Say no for privilege
A great indicator of someone's life, a 11/10 quiz as always (((buzzfeed)))

37/100

not privileged at all.

>mfw white straight Christian cis male

Lol 46/100 poor white boy in a nigger world

Wow you must really be a fuck up

I would privilege the one on the left ...alll...night...longggg.

>I've never been told I'm attractive "for my race"

Do I leave it blank if I've never been told I'm attractive?

;_;

White male here.
Score of 33.

Apparently I'm...
>...not privileged at all. [I] grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let [me] forget it. [I]'ve had [my] fair share of struggles, and [I]'ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and [I] had to learn that the hard way. It is not [my] responsibility to educate those with more advantages than [me], but if [I] decide [I] want to, [I'll] go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

What a bunch of faggotry. I'm surprised there's no "share" button to show everybody else how hard your life is compared to theirs.

Straight white male*

>be me
>start doing quiz
>turns out there's like a hundred questions
>get bored after 10 and skip to end
>turns out I'm underprivileged
wew

every thread. gj

38/100

I'm white and grew up in a blue collar/working class household...... I'm supposed to be Buzzfeed's biggest enemy lmao

B-but, I am a CIS-gendered straight white male virgin NEET! How could this happen to me?!

hahahahaha

>be me, asian american
>74, quite privileged

>You live with 49 out of 100 points of privilege.
>You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.
I'm a cis-het, white, American male with conservative political views. Wtf is this world coming to?!?!

Not privileged

I got 74 myself. We're in the same boat.

Straight white male born in a good country with french parents who are still together and belong in middle-upper class, 75/100. Wtf ?

you mean being normal or committing suicide
yeah

no, not at all.

bad childhood. lived in a black area too, so i got bonus unprivilege due to a lot of the racial discrimination questions on account of growing up being called whitey and cracker and having to defend against black violence.

overall, though, I'm a pretty successful guy nowadays.

>not trying to kill yourself is a privilege
>not feeling like a terrorist is a privilege

Jihadist Muzzy syphilitic venereal wart infested aids victim tranny here my score -100

Scored 26 out of 100. Straight white males are not privileged. They talk about having a complex and intersection all identity, lol no I just have to lie in order to not be attacked for being who I am in this pozzed and absolutely ruined city.

Wow I think the is the first buzzfeed quiz that actually makes sense

>52 of 100
Kek, I'm privileged.

Yeah. What the fuck is wrong with that?

Pic related.

>Aids victim

so mental illness is a myth now? I'm glad you've never had to experience it.

>never been told

You check it, Shrek.

Where do I go to turn this into welfare money?

28. I'm white cis-male with living, married parents who spent some money on my tuition during my childhood and young adulthood.

Other than that, I am a weeaboo, "traps are not gay", overweight, depressed, drug abuser.

There are way too many negatives and double negatives in these fucking questions.

I got 47/100 answering completely honestly, which apparently means I'm not privileged

>tfw shitlords trigger me by assuming the status of my privilege because I'm white

gyazo.com/c02ee77e401487fda1bb7fcbb90fff7e?token=c57e79bff4f4093718f4772ce467e14c

>fat
>neet
>khv
>literally friendless
>dont even know how to drive
>26 yo

>You live with 65 out of 100 points of privilege.
>You are quite privileged

thinking you're a degenerate and shifting blame from yourself to a "mental illness" means you need to chop off your dick
neck yourself you spineless degenerate

>muzzy
>victom

Its because you're a fag-tranny-odinist

I thought I was just being stupid. I had to read one of the questions like 5 times before I got what they were trying to say.

hi buzzfeed
no i wont take your faggot survey
kys faggot

>130950056
>Well, looks like everyone on this site is going to lose some privilege points.

welp, I guess I should start a tumblr and start getting triggered over every little thing.

I'm so privileged living in the jungle

>t. retard that doesnt understand mental illness
It's not just a switch you flip on when you don't want to take responsibility for your life.

If you've never been called a "fag" or "faggot" then you haven't lived in the US or been on Sup Forums. BTW you're all fags. -1 point for all you faggots.

Privileged as fuck. Does the nigger who authored this fine scientific poll have to post IQ test results now?

>be me, fmr airborne infantry
>have to answer "yes" due to that job for some of these
>That makes me more "privileged"