/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE EDITION

>Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12 KJV)

DAILY BREAD
What does it profit, my brothers, if a man says he has faith but has no works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and lacking daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” and yet you give them nothing that the body needs, what does it profit? So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead.

But a man may say, “You have faith and I have works.”

Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God; you do well. The demons also believe and tremble.

But do you want to be shown, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac on the altar (James 2:14-21 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans/
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com/
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com/
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtube.com/channel/UCBz2GypMVTo0q0n4QVXaCSQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/channel/UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw
>TRUNEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=XAbtmy9Mqgw

TESTIMONY
>From New Age To Jesus - My Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=cMu5F2icsT8
>Howard Storm's NDE
youtube.com/watch?v=DKob9cXYo3A

MUSIC
>What Faith Can Do
youtube.com/watch?v=hVoo9n2kAPA
>Forever
youtube.com/watch?v=WLoC0rPUwAQ
>Where I Belong
youtube.com/watch?v=fVBu2_dVb7w

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17
templefinancialgroup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ecV1NHmELuA
youtube.com/watch?v=-XHXUqXV34w
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
evangelicalarminians.org/robert-hamilton-election-in-romans-chapter-nine/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1IPYipEw-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20
youtube.com/watch?v=Du_QctRoGm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless you anons.

Have a blessed day everyone!

Can I still have the urge/desire/motivation to genocide groups of people I don't like if I'm a christian? Serious, not trolling
>e.g: everyone who drives 10 under in the left lane on the freeway should be rounded up and put in the FEMA camps

Catholocism is the only real Christianity. Protestants get the fuck out. You might as well be an atheist.

Are the Bible Students redpilled?

Of course. People like David and Saul did fucked up shit (let alone just think it in their heads) and were still saved and were still believers. You're a Christian if you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. It's another matter of whether you're a good one or not.

Why focus on our differences when we can unite with our similarities?

Wrong racemixing is a sin in the bible
> And if a man lie with a BEAST, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the BEAST .And if a woman approach unto ANY BEAST, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the BEAST: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>But let man and BEAST be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

Indeed

My Bible by King James is taking forever to come here, and I couldn`t find any complete copies of Plutarch anywhere.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
Does anybody knows who is this person?
He talks about economy with a Christian perspective but I can`t find info on him anywhere, I found his company, I know where it is, but I wanted the name of the individual to search for the 300 books he mentions during the seminar.

Rick Wiles talks about a similar dream he had about an imminent financial downturn

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17

why not use a better picture? All the great christian themed art throughout the ages and you use a tacky image like that?

According to one of the youtube comments:
This is Don Fletcher. He lived in the San Francisco Bay Area (La Honda) He was seized by IRS in January, 2002. Spent time in Lompoc and Texas. Died in prison April, 2004. Yes, he took his Christianity pretty seriously.

It`s a dead end, or they erased everything about the guy.

His company is on one of the British Isles.
>templefinancialgroup.com/
>Turks & Caicos Islands
I got stuck in a dead end, I emailed them but they didn`t answered.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecV1NHmELuA

>Catholocism is the only real Christianity. Protestants get the fuck out. You might as well be an atheist.

Oh sweetheart.

Isaiah 53:9
>And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, H2555 neither was any deceit in his mouth.

One shill keeps posting that this proves that Jesus never used the whips in the temple to physically drive out the (((money changers))) that he was just using it to scare them not actually physcially damage them. This is to prove that wrong by showing what the word means. "Violence" is the word "chamac" in hebrew it means "malicious intent" specifically. Strongs is H2555.

Chronicles 12
>And David went out to meet them, and answered and said unto them, If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, mine heart shall be knit unto you: but if ye be come to betray me to mine enemies, SEEING THAT THERE IS NO VIOLENCE (H2555) IN MINE HANDS, the God of our fathers look thereon, and rebuke it.

- Note this is after David became King, long before hand he killed plenty of men, including Goliath (whose head he cut off for display); along with other brutal examples as seen below.

1 Samuel 18
> And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son in law: and the days were not expired.Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king.

1 Chronicles 11
>Eleazer was WITH DAVID at Pasdammim, and there the Philistines were gathered together to battle, where was a parcel of ground full of barley; and the people fled from before the Philistines.AND THEY set themselves in the midst of that parcel of land, and delivered it, AND SLEW THE PHILISTINES; and the Lord saved them by a great deliverance.

Genesis
>The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence (H2555)

Psalms
>The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence (H2555) his soul hateth.

Genesis
>And Sarai said unto Abram, My WRONG (H2555) be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that

she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.

Exodus
> Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an UNRIGHTEOUS (H2555) WITNESS.

Deuteronomy
> If a FALSE (H2555) WITNESS rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those

days...ect ect

Ezekiel
> Make a chain: for the land is full of BLOODY CRIMES, and the city is full of violence (H2555).

Joel
> Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence (H2555) against the children of Judah, because they have SHED INNOCENT BLOOD in their land.

Habbakuk
>Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of MEN'S BLOOD (i.e. being shed profusely), and for the VIOLENCE (H2555) of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.

Malachai
>For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence (H2555) with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that YE DEAL NOT TREACHEROUSLY.

Obediah
For thy violence (H2555) against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever (genocided).
- Here the text says that this "violence" is betrayal against a benefactor and then murdering their innocents and selling the rest into sex slavery. Again it has to do with treachery and murder not righteous war.

Romans 13 Saint Paul on Just War and Executions

>Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Can any Christanons answer a question for me?
The closest I have ever felt to God was when I was obliterated after eating pot cookies and smoking a bowl by myself. It is the sole reason I am considering Christianity. The experience was so powerful. I know that it was because of a serious chemical train wreck in my brain, but nothing, not even close brushes with death have felt so impactful. Was it sin to do that and to try and do it again. Though I have not been able to repeat it.

Nehemiah
>Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows.
>hey which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.

Hebrews
And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets— who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, were made strong out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Luke
>“Soldiers also asked him, ‘And we, what shall we do?’ And he said to them, ‘do not shake them up (to extort) or by false accusation, and be content with your wages.’ ”

Luke
>And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”

John
Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant and cut off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.) So Jesus said to Peter, “Put your sword into its sheath; shall I not drink the cup that the Father has given me?”
-He said not to throw it away BUT TO PUT IT BACK.

Acts 10 - Peter does not refuse baptism of a Roman Centurion

preach to the mole men

Acts 23 - Paul calls in the Roman Army to protect him from a mob of Kikes
> “When it was day, the Jews made a plot and bound themselves by an oath neither to eat nor drink till they had killed Paul. There were more than forty who made this conspiracy... Now the son of Paul's sister heard of their ambush, so he went and entered the barracks and told Paul. Paul called one of the centurions...But do not be persuaded(yield to) by them, for more than forty of their men are lying in ambush for him, who have bound themselves by an oath neither to eat nor drink till they have killed him. ...Then he called two of the centurions and said, “Get ready two hundred soldiers, with seventy horsemen and two hundred spearmen to go as far as Caesarea at the third hour of the night.Also provide mounts for Paul to ride and bring him safely to Felix the governor.”

Ecclesiastes
>There is a time to kill a time to heal

Luke 12 - Jesus speaks well of beating slaves to death. Literally
>If the servant sayeth in his heart
>"My lord delayeth his coming"
>and shall begin to beat the servants and maidens
>and eat and drink and be drunken
>The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh for him not.
>and at an hour that is he not aware
>And he will cut him into pieces
>and will appoint his portion with the faithless.
>And that servant which knew his Lord's will
>and did not prepared
>nor commit to his will
>he shall be beaten with many stripes.
>But he that knew not
>and did not commit things worthy of stripes
>he shall be beaten with only a few stripes
>For unto much is given much is required.

Which is a quotation from Sirach here.
>But of these things do not be ashamed,
>lest you sin to save face:
>Of the Law of the Most High and his precepts,
>or of justice that acquits the ungodly;
>Of sharing the expenses of a business or a journey,
>of dividing an inheritance or property;
>Of accuracy of scales and balances,
>of tested measures and weights;
>Of acquiring much or little,
>of bargaining in dealing with a merchant;
>Of constant training of children,
>OF BEATING OF THE SIDES OF A WICKED SERVANT

Luke 14:31-32 - Jesus speaks well of large expensive armies.
>Or what king would go to war against another king without first sitting down to consider whether his ten thousand soldiers could go up against the twenty thousand coming against him? And if he didn’t think he could win, he would send a representative to discuss terms of peace while his enemy was still a long way off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XHXUqXV34w

What you doing here dude? Sup Forums is ocuppated by post pagan cucks and nazis! Theres no place for JUST CHRISTIAN DUDE.They gonna kill you and call you jew.Hope you will surviwe

Bump for Justice!
Spread the good word, keep calm, and physically remove communists at all costs.

“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a basket, but on a candlestick. And it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16)

D E U S V U L T

E

U

S

V

U

L

T

That christianity shit just doesnt work in reality. Pic related

GREGORIAN CHANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.

>show m best friend this red pill
>tells me: "I fully support the Frankfurt school!! If anything, they helped the masses understand the ways in which they were being manipulated by the media and comprehend the marketing strategies that were being used to do so. And this is the worst model I have ever come across"

what do I do guys??? She's reading about communism and Marxism a lot lately, I also fear it's turning her into an atheist.

Sirach justification for killing people according to the Lord
>Better is death than a wretched life,
>everlasting sleep than constant illness.

why does muslims have two flags, while we only have the dues vult one?

>From a Christian perspective
I hope he denounces usury and the kikes that practice it.

Gtfo heretic

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

evangelicalarminians.org/robert-hamilton-election-in-romans-chapter-nine/

Election just means Israel called to bear prophecy and write the scriptures

>worshiping a dead kike on a stick

No one here cares about your opinion, gosh don't you have something else to do other than posting "dead kike on a stick"
Congratulations this post would give you a (you) and your daily dose of dopamine

>trying to sabotage a thread and failing

>dead

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
(Matthew 28:6)

polish jew get out of here , it's not even your faith
get lost

youtube.com/watch?v=X1IPYipEw-Q

I actually have seen quite a few mircles, and even done some, but I when I do tell people they suggest I be put in the loony bin even though I have wittnesses, now you know why, in the West you can no longer speak about your experiences freely.

Care to share your testimony if you don't mind? Thanks brother

Christian white male trump voter reporting in. We own the south.

Ignoring the passive aggression, this is a pretty fascinating aspect of Christianity. God performs progressively less impressive miracles as the book goes on. He begins by creating the universe and NEVER tops that. Is there some theological significance to this?

Miracles are a normal part of Christian life, or should be, I've seen plenty during my last weekend and even healed one Muslim girl from foot pain myself in Doetinchem (city in Holland, that's where the event was)

So many people got set free from demons (yes, Christians can have demons) and one guy got healed from Arthritis who was in a wheelchair.

80 people got baptized that day too.

Praise the Lord, we serve a living loving God :)

Sure I don't know who would beleive in such things, but I have prayed that it would snow in my county in July, and it happened once, fucking serious, and it wasn't a possible thing in that place, (not in mts or anything). I drove a junker car, great car, but it was totaly totally busted and it would break down (beyond repair) i'd just pray and it get up and run again BUT ONLY AFTER I PRAYED. Not even once did I try to fix it. I've had many experience with totally bizarre circumstances in timing and place that nobody could predict or orchestrate. Ive had vivid dreams from the Lord and then that very thing happen the next morning, but only totally bizarre things and nobody ever does and never happen. Things like that. Ive had dreams where I would be told something in another language by God and then Id wake up in look up the word, in dead languages I knew nothing about, and after long hours of searching I'd find out the word was repeated to me in English in the dream before hand by God. Totally wierd stuff like that. Thre are many circumstances when I complained aloud to the Lord for a storm to stop (big storm) and then itd just stop just like that an dit get really sunny, too many times to count. Whenever I complain to GOd about the whether ti gets better immediately. I have wittnesses. Nothing fancy but it's spoopy stuff

>Sure I don't know who would beleive in such things
I believe. All Glory and Honor goes to the Father. God bless.

Thanks

Christian white male trump voter southener master race

>While it is scientifically known that blood once removed from the body soon coagulates and eventually spoils, and since this natural reaction was common knowledge among the medical faculty of the Middle Ages, a claim made by them of remarkable liquefacations can hardly be ignored and would seem to indicate a transcendence of their experience...The best known and most intensely studied is the yearly blood miracle of St. Januarius (St. Gennaro) that occurs is Naples each year. The recurring miracle of the liquefaction of his blood 18 times a year is often reported in the secular as well as the religious press, and is the occasion of great gatherings in the Cathedral of Naples. Here the people pray fervently while the resident cardinal, who usually presides over the ceremony, holds the vials of blood. The miracle occurs when the bust reliquary containing the head of the saint is brought near. When the liquefaction is accomplished in full view of the spectators, the cardinal announces, "The miracle has happened," words that cause great rejoicing and the chanting of the Te Deum. In the 14th century there occurred a phenomenon that was to attract curiosity throughout the centuries until even today the happenings pro¬voke worldwide interest:
The year was 1389. A procession was making its way about the ca¬thedral when the priest holding the flasks containing the saint's coagulated blood noticed that the contents began to liquefy and bubble. Since then the blood has repeated this phenomenon 18 times each year: on the Saturday before the first Sunday in May and the eight days fol¬lowing; on the feast of the saint, September 19, and during the octave, and on December 16.

I just quit my job. Itvwas creating a large amount of stress on me physically and mentally. I do have a chance at a new job that pays double with better people and benefits. Please pray for me that I can get it, anons?

God bless you all.

Don't forget, Sup Forums is a christian board.

deal
yes, that you leave thread as well

Just prayed for you

Ask and believe that you have received that job, but most importantly always pray that God's will be done, not your own will.

God bless!

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me. For I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

worshiping a kike...
dishonor your ancestors
I have no words
One day Odin will stand at your door, the one you call "the eternal jew", and he will not give you any mercy.

I will let you traitors be, this will be my only post.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2: 8-9 kjv

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ if you want the gift of god, which is heaven, god bless all of the lost people of Sup Forums who still haven't converted to christianity, and may god enlighten their way

jewish filth talk

>worshiping a kike...
Jesus is the Son of God, not just some ethinicity

>dishonor your ancestors
Evolution is a lie. Our ancestor is Adam, who was supernaturally created by God. Those who believe in Jesus' name are God's children. All life on this Earth is recent (6,000-12,000 years ago) but this Earth and Universe may be much older than that.

kys you massive faggot, you keep calling christianity a jewish religion with zero knowledge of what the bible says about (((them))).

Go suck odin's cock you degenerate nigger

Which portions are 'bad'? Besides, the evil in Jewish speech is the lie, not the fact that they speak.
Or do you also go against Bobby Fischer when he demands that millions of Jews be killed?

Atavistic retardation should be avoided.

Your country is proof that it does work. Your people survived Jewish endgame rule.

Baldur is the son of God, the one you call Jesus.
He was immortal, but hat one weakness. Misteltoe. That's why you kiss under it.
But after Ragnarök Jesus/Baldur will return, and he will become God.

t. Heiðingi
I let you be now in respect, you always bomb our threads
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20

When Jesus comes back, how will you know it's actually him and not just some lunatic who is pretending? There's plenty of those around already and nobody believes them.

ᛁᛟᚢ᛬ᚲᚲᚾᛟᚹ᛬ᛒᛖᛏᛏᛖᚱ᛬ᚦᚨᚾ᛬ᚦᛁᛊ᛬ᛈᛖᚲᚲᚨ᛭ᛞᛟ᛬ᚾᛟᛏ᛬ᚠᚨᛚᛚ᛬ᚠᛟᚱ᛬ᚦᛖᛊᛖ᛬ᛃᛖᚹᛁᛊᚺ᛬ᛏᚱᛁᚲᚲᛊ᛭᛬ᚺᚨᛁᛚ᛬ᛟᛞᛁᚾ

Honestly, we are not supposed to be surprised by the similarities of pre-Christian religions and Christianity. Although we ought to expect a fairly strict distinction between satanic religions and "pseudo-Christian" ones.

It is Christian dogma that we are the fulfillment of the righteous yearning of all of Creation. The Church is the Bride of Christ and will give birth.

>Orjakieltä

>Baldur is the son of God, the one you call Jesus.
What you're worshipping are the Nephilim which fallen angels and hybrids, they first came about during the days of Noah before The Flood:

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:4)

youtube.com/watch?v=Du_QctRoGm0

I think that the Nephilim would be the Giants and Titans of old religions.

I will let you be, as long as you do not perform seið Pekkas! NO SEIÐ! OKAY?
Finnic magic is very strong

The cross was enough, OP.
Jesus said the only way to the father is through him. Deeds are for this world. True salvation is through faith.

comp from the last thread

wrong thread?
I'm not sure how this is relevant

We already made Swedes gay. All they had to do was to leave the divine protection of Christ, and our century old magic could work.

nobody answered my question :(
guys I need advice on this:

commie in the previous thread was ranting about how Quantum Mechanics is a bourgeoisie lie to prove Christianity

>what do I do guys??? She's reading about communism and Marxism a lot lately, I also fear it's turning her into an atheist.
You pray for her

It's not your job to convert her, that's her job. Your job is to deliver the message and live like Christ. Let your light shine through you so she may see it and believe. You need to be ruthless when it comes to Christianity. Some will reject the Truth.

Look at what they did to Jesus when He was walking around on this Earth 2,000 years ago. They hated Him so much they nailed Him to the cross. If Jesus were to return again in that form today, the world would get angry and nail Him on the cross again. This time, even some so-called Christians would partake in it.

Also if arguments and logic don't work, send some testimony videos to her from OP

I actually understand how this guy feels. He has strict beliefs and does not cower from the implications of a theory. The connection with Quantum mechanics and God is quite easy to make.
However, the proof is against him, and so is reality. Double slit experiment proves without a doubt that quantum mechanics do exist. There are more, of course, but it is the simplest one to prove.

>that picture
I see you're avoiding mentioning the obvious