28 year old fugee from Bangladesh is stabbed by the girl-scout he attempted to rape in Rome

The fugee was stabbed in a leg, he will survive but will end in prison.
This year over 6000 fugees from Bangladesh arrived in Italy, crossing the sea from Libya.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/prova-stuprare-ragazza-finisce-accoltellato-ospedale-1412205.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/crime/2017/06/18/passage-italy-libyan-connection/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once again we must carry the torch and bring the nordshits from their rape and chaos fetish into the light of civilization

>"""refugee"""

>stabbed by a girl scout

REKT

how the fuck do they get from bangladesh to libya?

#NotAlllGirlscouts

Proof that an adult male mudslime is shit compared to a little white girl.
Thats why they travel in packs

wtf I love girl scouts now

>take plane ticket to Egypt
>take bus to Libya
>pay trafficker to go on the ship t Italy

LOCK THAT LITTLE BITCH UP GRRRRR I HATE IT WHEN WE LOSE.

CUT HER HANDS OFF

keep fighting the rapefugees Italybros

I wish that guy was in his village, instead of drowning in my canals...I honestly don't want them dead, only away from Italy.

She should have stabbed him in his genitals.
It would be hard to rape anyone afterwards.

Poor Bangladeshi fugee. Why was the girl so mean?

That girl has guts. I wish they were all like this.

Whoever takes advantage of a people who grant refugee status by attempting to rape, murder or rob should be swiftly put to death.
Even better, the executions should be carried out publicly in refugee camps so they see that we mean business.

The most fucked up thin is that Bangladesh is to the east of fucking INDIA! How the fuck do they arrive here?

They had to walk through
India
Pakistan
Turkmenistan
Georgia
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Lebanon
Israel
Libya?

If you take a boat, that means that they completely ignored the 54 African states.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

They are not walking, they take a plane in Dhaka.

dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/crime/2017/06/18/passage-italy-libyan-connection/

good

It's a mystery.

OP, the sauce is in fucking italian. Post something in english at least...
Aldo, Is there out there some picture(s) from the girl? She could become a good meme.

Rana spent Tk6.2lakh to reach Italy. He travelled to Libya first via UAE and Sudan.

“First I was taken to Sharjah International Airport from Dhaka. From there I was taken to Khartoum International Airport in Sudan. And like Rishat, everything seemed to me very planned as in every station we landed there were Bangladeshis received us.” Rana said.
From Sudan, Rana spent a week in a Bangladeshi trafficker’s house and paid Tk4lakhs. Then, he was sent to Libya across the Sahara Desert on an SUV.
Rana says that middlemen from numerous countries bring the migrants to Libya and gather them in farmhouses in Al- Swani, Qaser Bin Ghashir, Alkremiya, Janzour, Az-Zawaiyah.
After the Bangladeshis are gathered at the farmhouses, the Bangladeshi traffickers hand them over to their Libyan counterparts who will send the migrants to Italy by boat.
There are two ways to pay the traffickers: one is before the migrants start their journey towards Libya by paying the full money after reaching Libya.

>a muslim in america
We will find you

fuck i should visit venice before it sinks
maybe ill get to see a nigger or two drown
how common is it? any sinkfag itt?

Sup Forums are such a bunch of hypocrites. If this was a white guy being accused of rape you would react differently. You would shout 'Innocent until proven guilty', talk all this crap about the few false rape accusations and generally talk shit about women.
When it's a refugee you somehow do a full 180 and immediately have your judgement ready. Just because he's a refugee it doesn't mean his guilty. The girl could be lying and just stabbed him because she's a psycho. I don't agree with mass immigration, but not every refugee is a rapist.

Why do mudniggers assume they have an automatic right to sex with white girls?

>t.muslim

Their god promotes rape, user

>t. Paki Ibn Al Muhammad

So far italians are the only western european country that has some balls

Im sure she is terrone. based italy always

picunrelated

Cuz you were counquered once already

the bangla got stabbed in femoral artery. Nearly died

I feel like the dutch are becoming the leafs of Europe.

>Travel hundred of miles through war infested shitholes
>Arrive in a safe civilized country
>Try to fucking rape a fucking girl scout
>Get stabbed and go to prison
why are shitskins so stupid?

Yes, defend your wife's bull.

PASTA'D

>be indian
>fail to rape
>get stabbed
>get locked up within four walls with only a loo

>a 14 year old Italian girl has more balls than the average Swedish or German man

get out of my country

Shut up bitch.

Jewish charity organizations ship them there, look it up.

>little white girl
>italy
>white

Why those refugees aren't kids and women as they are suppose to be?

If he's going to be sent to prison, he's going to be routinely beat up and abused by mafioso if they find out they raped one of our girls.

There isn't even a major war in Bangladesh. This rapefugee thing is becoming, flood all Western countries with mudslimes to rape White women and impose sharia (rhymes with diarrhea).

Hand over your passport, Jesse.

>This comes from a gook

yeah we don't claim to be white fuckstain
you mudskins don't have any claim to it either

>tfw the Bangladeshi will get a pensione di invalidità

Kill yourself, baitnigger.

My spaghetti speak is rusty. Does that mean he's getting disability pay?

>refugees
>from bangladesh
Jesus, Italy. You don't want them just stand up to Merkel and the EU.

Based girl scout.

Note all Europeans, carry a knife(and/org un if you country allows it) with you incase those refugess try to fuck with you.

For women, get those anti-rape tools where you insert it like a tampon but the tool has a sharp point where if a refugee rapes a woman, that sharp point is going to shank that dick and while the refugee writhes in pain, run like hell.

I was being ironic, but sadly it is something that may happen.

Wouldn't he get deported after the trial and jail time?
You guys are pretty good at deportation.

Thank you based Poseidon.

Depends. Most of the time the police just gives them a piece of paper where it says they have to go back.

Unless they suspect they're terrorist in which case you send them back immediately, right?
I know angelino alfano, that frog-looking fucker, would send them all back given the chance.

Thank you based Neptune

That girl scout should be locked up.

The poor refugee just doesn't understand he's not supposed to rape girls.

>Unless they suspect they're terrorist in which case you send them back immediately, right?
As far as I know that is how it works even though we have repatriation agreements only with very few countries.

What happened with that ius soli law? Did it pass?

Is M5S or Lega Nord gonna ever win?

>implying meds want to have their reputation stained by being associated with nordshit

>What happened with that ius soli law? Did it pass?
Stalled for the administrative elections taking place the 25th, then it's going back to the senate

And it isn't gonna pass?

>What happened with that ius soli law? Did it pass?
Still fighting about it. AFAIK they need the votes from Aflano's party in the Senate.

>Lega Nord
Probably around 10% on national level.
>M5S
Probably first party in Italy with 30%, but they won't be able to govern because the electoral law is going to be a proportional representation.

>Meanwhile if it wasn't for Italy there would be no entrance for shitskins
Try not letting them through your ports you pasta niggers

Probably unless Lega Nord manages to pull something off to stop it until the end of the government in February

Oh jeez, it better not pass.
Does it have qualifications for refugee seekers? Or would all those Nigerians, Gambians, Bangladeshis, who show up to your country and shit out a child while still on the boat gonna get covered?

It's not really that different from what happens now anyways
before today the children of permanent resident immigrants could fill the application to get the Italian nationality when they were 18 yo
With the new law they can fill the application as earlier than when they're 18 yo
It just really adds the so-called "ius culturae" where if you arrived in Italy before when you were 12 yo and obtained an Italian school-granted High school degree you can ask for Italian citizenship
Anyways we don't have any gibs to give, not even for our citizens, so I don't see why there should ever be a rush to get Italian citizenships

>from Bangladesh
> crossing the sea from Libya

Thanks burgers. Thanks oh so much for killing Gaddaffi. Great idea.

"We came, we saw, he died", like Hillary said. Haha, it's so funny. Killing these dictators is a great moral thing to do.

>With the new law they can fill the application as earlier than when they're 18 yo
That's it?

here's the best part: it only applies to legal immigrants anyway

They'd need to become permanent residents, aka have real tax paying jobs for several years, before their children ù8not them themselves) can ask for citizenship
And our bureaucracy is so shitty and overloaded that it takes an average 10 years to become a citizen from when you fill the applications anyways

To get the citizenship at least one of your parents has to have a long term permesso di soggiorno and you must go to an Italian school for at least 5 years.
We will probably get tons of new Chinese Italians, but I doubt we will have so many African Italians (most of them want to go North so they never ask for asylum).

Isn't Prato full of illegals?
Wouldn't more Chinese be a bad thing?
Are you saying that the law doesn't really matter?
Are you against it?

well, crossing the kashmir is a bitch, but it's mostly just downhill from there.

>Isn't Prato full of illegals?
I don't know and I don't care. I live in Sardinia.
>Wouldn't more Chinese be a bad thing?
They are all over the place anyway. There are places were there are more Chinese shops per town than supermarkets.

>That's it?
Yup, that and ius culturae (the latter one being the one that really adds new people), we will probably have a big increase of requests in the next few years (as all those under 18yo and all those - even adults - that were born abroad but studies here will probably fill the application in block) but after that big mess is processed it should be just a little more than what is today (because of ius culturae)

>I live in Sardinia.
Isn't Olbia full of terrorists?
>There are places were there are more Chinese shops per town than supermarkets.
reeee
Still doesn't sound like a good idea.

It's just a simplification of what exists today, plus giving the opportunity for those who completed a full cycle of Italian school, except for the first few years of overwhelming requests unblocked it won't change that much in practice
of course from the politics point of view it's a good opportunity to attack the current gov, but that's it I guess

With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

>Isn't Olbia full of terrorists?
Not as far as I know.
The big conglomerations are in Emilia Romagna and Lombardia.

>this amount of projection
kek
They're fucking subhuman races. They look vaguely like you, doesn't mean they are like you, they know empathy, humanity, anything beyond hunger and thirst and violence and rape really.

Eh, those Eastern europeans and asians that live here that got citizenship and that I know personally are really conservative, some of them were even nominated by Lega Nord for the town-level assembly where I live

are you that Bolognese from this morning?

wtf i love italians now, their gov might be sucking the african dick but they fucking hate em

Classic, keep it up Italy

They are subhuman animals. Go jump in a chimpanzee exhibit and see how long it takes them to attack you. Could be minutes, could be days, but they will attack you.

God no, not again.

God knows I would have blown myself up in a centro sociale if I were a filthy bolognese commie

Funnily enough you guys were seen as worse than niggers just a few years ago.

what does it say ? that guy does look like a cuck tho

>those comments

italians are woke af

sigh, you guys really need to understand the dif between romanians and gypsie, if they are darker than you they sure as fuck aint romanians

the pic translates to:
>life with Bekaye
>Laura and Salvo, married last May, took in a refugee
the photo alone speaks for itself tho, really