HAPPENING!!! HAPPENING!! HIGH ALERT!!! HIGH ALERT!!

CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ARE INVESTIGATING STOLEN PRIVATE INFORMATION MADE ITS WAY TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!!!

>time.com/4828306/russian-hacking-election-widespread-private-data/
time.com/4828306/russian-hacking-election-widespread-private-data/

COLLUSION CONFIRMED!

Other urls found in this thread:

time
archive.is/qFe07
youtube.com/watch?v=5JPoDWfr_Ck
hlstimeinc-a.akamaihd.net
washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/affidavit-for-search-warrant/162/
spectator.org/main-street-patriots-gather-nationwide-for-spirit-of-america-rallies-this-week/
nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive or screenshot

>time com/4828306/russian-hacking-election-widespread-private-data
archive.is/qFe07

go outside and lose some weight

Oh shit.

Jew lies. Fuck off and post a real source.

another obstacle to try and slow Trump down
at one point does he just say "look, lets just round trouble causing cunts up and gas em"

I'm sure this time there will be evidence and suspects.....
>looks at flag

Nope, just more fag shit

lol time magazine with the scoops huh?

>flag
we got ourselves a shit lord here

Back in the truck op!

Bots can't go outside

Nothing's happening

Nothings happening.

Sup Forums has lost its edge when it comes to happenings.

*sigh*

More fake news. You shills must really be getting desperate.

Two scoops in this case

>arguing with a bot
lurk more

the amount of shillposting in this board is overwhelming. Soon it'll be just you and your colleagues.

>The hacking of state and local election databases in 2016 was more extensive than previously reported, including at least one successful attempt to alter voter information, and the theft of thousands of voter records that contain private information like partial Social Security numbers, current and former officials tell TIME.

>In one case, investigators found there had been a manipulation of voter data in a county database but the alterations were discovered and rectified, two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME. Investigators have not identified whether the hackers in that case were Russian agents.

>In Illinois, more than 90% of the nearly 90,000 records stolen by Russian state actors contained drivers license numbers, and a quarter contained the last four digits of voters’ Social Security numbers, according to Ken Menzel, the General Counsel of the State Board of Elections.

>Congressional investigators are probing whether any of this stolen private information made its way to the Trump campaign, two sources familiar with the investigations tell TIME.

Oh look, it's nothing.

I don't have to time to lurk more cause I have a life. I'm leaving this thread and shutting down my computer in 1, 2....

Idiot newfaggot

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Kill your self

>counting up
holy shit it really is a normie

Wow, next they'll start investigating the white house fridge to see if the bag of milk is leaking and whether it's leaking sensitive information or just milk.
It's never eanything, it'll never be anything, How do I add these threads to my filter?

>nothing
>a successful attempt to alter voter information
>the theft of hundreds of thousands of voter records

Jesus, this Russian cocksucking is intense. They're going to actually succeed in changing a vote eventually and you morons are probably going to throw your hands up and go, "well it helped my candidate so why should I care". Patriotism is dead.

>Muh Russia
Go suck a cock fag

fuck white people

>No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign

Literally nothing.

How is Russia stealing information a successful attempt to alter voter information?

Also, why would I trust some faggot from the most corrupt Dem run state in the country?

All this potentially means is that Trump really did win the popular vote.

>Officials say
>current and former officials tell TIME.
>two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME
> Michael Bahar asks us a rhetorical question
> We get data from Ken Menzel and add "Russian" to it
>Spokesmen for the House and Senate Intelligence committees declined to comment on the search for stolen data.
>“There’s no evidence they were able to affect the counting within the machines,” says the top Democrat on the House Intelligence committee, Congressman Adam Schiff of California
Many hackers, including state-sponsored ones, use automated programs to target hundreds or even thousands of computers to check for vulnerabilities. But confirming intrusions is hard.

Great (((sources))) OP

wtf i hate trump now

do you read the news at all? there are government data breaches on a weekly basis. state and local government have weak infosec nationwide. patriotism is only dead in the group who are clinging to commonplace, inconsequential occurrences to further their conspiracy theories about the guy they didn't want to win.

Another fake story to divert from this
youtube.com/watch?v=5JPoDWfr_Ck

Man the msm is really grasping at straws for how to keep viewers and keep making money. They still have no script kiddies or code. Remember how quick they rolled user(rip) for pizza delivery orders way back. People really wanted her to win that bad? Can we larp what would have happened in her first 200days?

His name was Seth Rich.

We all know Trump wasn't involved with any sort of hacking or cheating, otherwise he wouldn't have had to campaign 3 times a day, 7 days a week.

Wow. In subsequent paragraphs. You can't even make this shit up.

Paragraph 2
>Investigators have not identified whether the hackers in that case were Russian agents.

Paragraph 3
>In Illinois, more than 90% of the nearly 90,000 records stolen by RUSSIAN STATE ACTORS

Isn't this the definition of lying through your teeth? In the paragraph immediately preceding this second statement they refuted the above. So we don't know but cmon goys we totally know? Get out. No more fake unsubstantiated stories.

Let's talk about the content of the DNC emails leaked by Seth Rich. I think we're done chasing nonexistent Russian geese.

Let's talk about those John Podesta emails.

Remember, when you get proven wrong time and time again, just keep doubling down. Eventually enough people will believe it.

this board's culture flipped faster than the U.S.'s post-2008

>it's another bold claims with zero actual evidence article
When will this become illegal?

SHOW
ME
THE
LOGS
FAGGOTS
AND
ILL
CONFIRM
IF
ITS
REAL
OR
NOT.

>bot
He's a real person

>Let's talk about the content of the DNC emails leaked by Seth Rich. I think we're done chasing nonexistent Russian geese.
>Let's talk about those John Podesta emails.

And how 'bout those AWAN brothers?

LETS GO OVER HOW TO VERIFY LOGS.

First check if they exsist!

>t. time (((journalist)))

fuck you niggers, i thought we had another terrorattack

>anonymous sources

Yawn, cyber warfare is a daily occurrence on every level, the fact that you're surprised by any of this shows how technologically illiterate you are. Come back with concrete evidence of collusion or tampering with election results that actually made a difference.
I'm tired of your alarmist bullshit over nothingburgers.

The left is getting more and more desperate by the day.

Don't forget to sage.

How about we talk about China hacking lockheed.

Or does that not fit the narrative?

AFTER THAT YOU ALL YOU DO IS RUN fn_dblog.

Here is the catch, IT DOESNT LOG IP'S! the only time you can see IP's is if they are currently connected.

>BEING THIS NEW

literally nothing sage.

Now one thing you can do.

Is change your SSMS properties to log errored and succesfull logins, however that also does not give you an ip address.

EXEC xp_readerrorlog;

False happening threads should be a permanently bannable offense.
Happenings are serious business, you white knuckled queer.

A possibility of how they could have "caught" the russians is by giving them a easy door to enter through, if there is any sort of Web API or data layer ontop of the database that would log IP's.

But why in the hell would they have a Web API or data layer that the "Russians" could access and manipulate votes through. I am not up to code on Voting systems but that seems like it would be highly illegal to make it that way. Unless it was put in place on purpose to be manipulated and the russians happened to find it.

someone with intelligence cap all of these so these threads without any acutal proof can be shutdown quick.

Inb4 they are revealed to be Trump votes turned to Clinton votes

i got like a thousand a second errors because i block snackly.co, I don't want to get vanned i'll turn the lot of you in.

Registrant State/Province: Israel

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at hlstimeinc-a.akamaihd.net (Reason: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing).

"No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign."

CUT MY PARTY INTO PIECES
DNC's LAST RESORT

>shit lord
gaylord*

>How is Russia stealing information a successful attempt to alter voter information?

Read the article dude:
>In one case, investigators found there had been a manipulation of voter data in a county database but the alterations were discovered and rectified, two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME.

>All this potentially means is that Trump really did win the popular vote.

Lets prove that by allowing a full and open investigation.

>conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories usually don't get both houses of Congress looking into them nor a special prosecutor. Look at the article of the thread you're posting in man, you're still willing to just slide all of this under the rug?

At the rate we're going it may only be a matter of time.

>t.fucking fierce betch

washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/affidavit-for-search-warrant/162/

confirmed happening

fugg i jsut found you can crash people using adblockers with snackly.co it eats up memory then faults.

comfy room

>open investigation

Oh? Yeah? Open the books so we can see the "super top secret" "proof".

No reason to believe that the Trump campaign received any stolen data, just a fishing expedition. Top work.

fucking BLASTED

>open investigation

>current and former officials tell TIME
>two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME
>two sources familiar with the investigations tell TIME
>No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign
>Current and former law enforcement and intelligence officials say

>bitches at Hillary for mishandling classified information
>I WANT ALL THE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION RELEASED IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN LOOK IT OVER MYSELF

Nah. At some level you either have trust that every intelligence/law enforcement agency in the country are telling the truth or that they're all in on a conspiracy that not even Trump and his team, the ones facing losing everything, can apparently stop in any meaningful way. It's not like only Democrats are the ones agreeing that Russia fucked with our election...

They are gonna off Bannon and then have free reign to manipulate Trump.

But they got the headline they wanted.

your'e supposed to count down to zero, so that you can actually leave. since you're counting up, you're stuck forever.

Yeah, why don't we have a conversation about how there was an ongoing espionage operation deeply rooted within the House of Representatives with access to all sorts of classified information?

Isn't it strange that we're still chasing Russian geese when a few Pakis were getting paid millions to steal from the US Govt?

Isn't it a bit strange that we have to keep chasing Russian phantom geese instead of addressing enormous actual interference and espionage known and discovered within the House of Representatives?

Isn't it a bit odd that the House Intelligence Committee being overrun by Pakistani spies hired by Democrats isn't a story?

spectator.org/main-street-patriots-gather-nationwide-for-spirit-of-america-rallies-this-week/

Don't you think we should be preparing some gallows for Debbie right about now? Seeing as she compromised the entire House Intelligence Committee to foreign powers? Why isn't she in cuffs in a super max?

What's wrong with the headline?

>Election Hackers Altered Voter Rolls, Stole Private Data, Officials Say

Haven't released a single piece of credible evidence.

Not one.

In over a year, not a single piece.

Meanwhile, China hacks Boeing, Lockheed, OPM, etc. etc. etc.

Zero response.

Why?

>every

No.

Investigation isn't over yet and we learn more each week. Flynn's lies, Kushners secret backdoor channels, Trumps obstruction...you think they're going to come out with everything when they're still trying to figure out if Trump himself is involved? Watergate took over a year to come to a head, we only got a special council a few months ago.

>Why?

Cause they aren't the federal government of the United States.

>Even (((not))) /dem/ McCain, Sasse, Rubbie-O

OPM is the database that holds records of every single federal employee.

There isn't really a bigger hit you can do than unmasking every single federal employee on payroll and their families.

>Hacker stole info somewhere
> hacker may be Russian
> see guise, this is totally trumps fault, proves collusion

I can't wait till it turns out that they were in fact hacked, but the hacker was an American working out of the dnc, and all the records stolen were Republican, and the tampered voter rolls were in changed from Bernie in favor of Hillary.

What's

>this

?

It's the intelligence referenced in your pic.

um.. uh no excuse me just because theyre russian does not mean theyre not american
everyone can be american this is why i want open borders
if russia helps it is just undocumented americans helping americans

Oy vey!

>We Learn More Each Week!

You come up with new fanciful ideas about what may have happened every week, throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Unfortunately for you, you're in the exact same place as you were 8 months ago, and you won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Even MSM is giving up on this because they noticed that nothing is coming to a head and leads are going nowhere.

>watergate

I think the analogy you're looking for is the HUAC hearings, since this is more of a wild goosechase for suspected traitors than it is a heralded "search for the truth." In essence, you're no different than a McCarthyite.

Elaborate and explain.

nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/amp/

Your headline isn't even proper English. Please full your bathtub with hydrofluoric Acid and dunk your head in it.

IMPEACHMENT INCOMING

Gonna be waiting a long time for that.

Don't worry, the're already getting close to hacking our election and with enough people going "eh I don't care my guy won" I'd say it's a safe bet we're going to be hearing about this kind of stuff in 2020.

It's time to pay the piper, the Democrats are fucked, you've been given a year to find (and fail to fabricate) even a shred of evidence, now it's time to talk about Democrat treason

kankermongool