Why don't we ally ourselves with the mole people?

Sup Forums why don't we allie ourselves with the mole men to take down the globalists; they are literally Sup Forums personafied; plucky malnourished NEETs with mental problems abandoned by society to the point that they live underground.
they likely number into the tens of thousands and could be a strong militia force used for good .

Here's my plan, one of us takes one for the team and goes to infiltrate one of their underground societies, afterwards once we know where they gather we can bring one of our /fit/ anons to challenge their leader to a fight batman the dark knight returns style; once the fight we Sup Forumsacks become the new leaders of the mole people and distribute redpilled infographs into their ranks, slowly organizing them into a community helping force/organized militia.

What do you say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't want to be your allies.

>your
I'm not a mole man, how would i have internet if i was one?

Go jerk off to the sun, top-dweller.

they age of cthulhu grows upon us ever more foolish mortal

Are you a NEET in a bsement or are you an acutaul underground homeless person?

Because they don't exist, dumbass.

Mole men? You mean those people that live in subways?

Mole men are all to real user

yes to an extent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_people

required reading

Mole men like furry's? Idk many you have been out in the sun too long.

furries are not mole men though a furry alliance could work

OK did some required reading you have my blessing make those lost souls our soldiers

If they pay well why not?

how would we pay the mole men?

What is this from?

what is this image for?

its the anti-psychotic drug they're waiting to give you once your balls drop and you become a problem large enough for the real world to address

Why the name "Mole People"?

sucks to be them i'm behind seven prxies

they live underground m8

Perhaps with delicious, warm meals? I don't expect them to have many of those.

you mean a polack armed soup kitchen
Like a nazi charity?

I mean I don't know too much about mole people, but from what I can gather it seems like they have low conditions of living. So yeah maybe a soup kitchen.

also, i want you faggots to look at the image but where it says, "them" replace it so it says ((them)). and i want you to understand that there is a 100 billion dollar pharmaceutical industry to prevent you from having those type of thoughts

>a furry alliance could work
Yiff in hell. Furries should be the first into the ovens, before even the jews.

>100 billion dollar pharmaceutical industry
tell me more