There are no perfect alli-

>there are no perfect alli-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTPr71wM77M
parameter.sk/kvotaeljaras-ficot-meglepte-hogy-az-europai-bizottsag-csak-harom-orszag-ellen-inditott-eljarast
dailynewshungary.com/laos-foreign-minister-held-talks-hungary/
bbj.hu/business/hungary-angola-foreign-ministers-discuss-energy-cooperation_134714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will it fall to us to save Európa?

*sheds a tear*

strewth cunts

>poor shitholes with no future
makes you think

>makes you think

visegrad a CUTE

Can we join?

Why not.
Better you than Romania.

More future than you, Hans.
Hell, let's make it officially Austrian-Hungarian empire (with Poland instead of Austria).

slovaks already accepted the migrant quota though

I keep seeing this without source and jewgle gives me nothing.

is this gathering of kebab removers?

you're not paying a lot of attention if you don't know this meme show

youtube.com/watch?v=XTPr71wM77M

I mean a source on Slovakia accepting the quota.

redpill me on this
I read that they only accepted some syrian christians who actually adapted to slovak culture

This was the best I found.

parameter.sk/kvotaeljaras-ficot-meglepte-hogy-az-europai-bizottsag-csak-harom-orszag-ellen-inditott-eljarast

Appearently it was just rumors because the eu didn't start a process against them but Fico says they didn't accept the quota at all and they'll discuss this issue at the next V4 conference.

>the eu didn't start a process against them
I also saw a slovak or a czech here on Sup Forums saying this is because Slovakia took the EU to court over the migration shit before they took action against the other v4 countries

I really hope this is the case and they won't be cucked

Get in the line, first we'll have our homies join. Laos, Angola and the Philippines.

Memes aside, what countries are likely to join? I know Croatia is seeking closer relations with V4

The symbol on Illyria is actually a Slavic symbol.

Laos is our greatest ally.
dailynewshungary.com/laos-foreign-minister-held-talks-hungary/

Austrian oppsition wants to join also most posible future members are Croatia and Romania

Slovenia could be likely to be scooped up but I don't think anyone will join the V4 anyways.

Polak, Magyar, Čech, Slovák 4 bratanki.

Don't forget our newest allies.

bbj.hu/business/hungary-angola-foreign-ministers-discuss-energy-cooperation_134714

i haven't heard anything about accepting the quotas, u sure thats not a rumour?

Probably some miscommunication but there's a V4 conference this week so we'll probably see some article about it.

Lol shit. Banana.

Our brothas :)

public const QUOTA = 0;

We're all Africans :^)

v4 is a meme

*We're all Hungarians

The Alex Jones of Hungary.

Why is Poland buttfucking Slovakia?

>WE WUZ

Completely irrelevant depressing countries where the only piece of culture is bland peasant food, the women all moved to GER and NL to work as prostitutes, and the men are on gibs, criminals, alcoholics, or dirt poor. You abandoned communism but you still live the philosophy of envy. Only way you can get to the level of western Europe is by western Europe turning to shit. Upside is no terrorism because not even a fanatic would blow themselves up in a country which looks like its already been bombed.

I'm so glad gay flags are a thing so I sn filter out fags

So cute ^^

I fucking bet it's a kraut. Nobody else is so butthurt about nations being independent.

Perfect it is difficult, but some have big history.
Serbia and Russia. or England and Portugal (oldest alliance in the entire world)

Fuck austria.Austria doesnt belong here.

probably the same fag who posted

fucking public execution of the PM if true