Brit/pol/ - Neil Horan edition

>Queen reported to police for not wearing seatbelt, Civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the Queen in UK law.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40359502

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/819894/theresa-may-brexit-house-of-lords-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-labour-lib-dems-uk-eu

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Grenfell Tower: 16 council inspections failed to stop use of flammable cladding
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY
standard.co.uk/news/london/sixtyeight-flats-in-2bn-luxury-block-to-be-given-to-families-whose-lives-were-devastated-in-grenfell-a3569876.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-latest-victims-rehoused-2bn-kensington-luxury-apartment-block-68-flats-a7800856.html?amp
twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=ed sheeran&src=tyah
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article156391084.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-may-skip-important-143034923.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/uss-ford-is-ready-for-service-except-for-the-plane-launching-part/
independent
archive.is/LEBuL
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-latest-victims-rehoused-2bn-kensington-luxury-apartment-block-68-flats-a7800856.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e8KcqZ3-6zM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_West_Indies
youtube.com/watch?v=tsmHP3ce010
archive.is/lYK2X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder Grenfell fire victims being given luxury apartments is fake news.

Bizarre how non-white immigrants are more interested in protecting British identity than people who were born and bred here. Was speaking with a Nigerian immigrant who came here a few years ago, and with characteristic African passion he was telling me how it was an absolute DISGRACE that British people were throwing away their culture. He said that he loved our culture and wanted to see British flags on every street, British food on every menu, etc, and couldn't understand why British people were so ambivalent towards protecting their culture.

Just blown through 3 bags of Snaps lads

What's going on on the 27th? Some bill the opposition are going to vote against

Alright lads?

kate

nnth for Her Majesty

Posted earlier today halfway through the project. The cunts done. Fun way to spend my last day off work.

They were given an entire block of luxury apartments you fool

An absolute must watch for those who haven't seen it

>Not linking a Neil video

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY

Nth for are Neil

Its the 22nd!

What is it m8? A tanning salon for mice?

noice

>brit/pol/ meetup

Fuck I mean to post that in youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY

Fucking great video

It's not too great compared to the Gerald Ford though

>ed sheeran

And nothing of value was lost.

They weren't. All the media is implying they were housed in the building on the right. It's actually in the social housing in the building on the left. Fake news.

waiting for something special at the end of ramadan

>implying any women would go

Well shit, even American dogs are fat.

Got a source on that, comrade?

sheeeeeeeit
>PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
>PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
>PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL

>am I English guys? my mum fucked a nig, but she was English!
>w-why are you saying I'm not English?

Part & Parcel. move along

>that half caste child

One of my guitar amp heads. Run RGB LEDs around the entire inside case. Now I can make it glow different colours, flash, strobe.

Completely fucking pointless but it looks awesome.

Why are English bantz no match for our president?

fuck lads, family bought fucking adele concert tickets in london. Do I go?

>Sugar
>Meaningful

I want to have sex with that experimental synth artist.

You're fake news.
standard.co.uk/news/london/sixtyeight-flats-in-2bn-luxury-block-to-be-given-to-families-whose-lives-were-devastated-in-grenfell-a3569876.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-latest-victims-rehoused-2bn-kensington-luxury-apartment-block-68-flats-a7800856.html?amp
Etc. Just Google it faggot

looks like nothing
twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=ed sheeran&src=tyah
thats the only source and it was 20 mins ago

I AM AN ENGLISHMAN

BORN AND RAISED HERE

PARENTS WERE TOO

I'M AS ENGLISH AS YOU

DEAL WITH IT, YOU PRODDY FUCKERS

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article156391084.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-may-skip-important-143034923.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/uss-ford-is-ready-for-service-except-for-the-plane-launching-part/

She'll get the job done lad. Better than Laoning too.

Archived it for you

>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-latest-victims-rehoused-2bn-kensington-luxury-apartment-block-68-flats-a7800856.html?amp
archive.is/LEBuL

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-latest-victims-rehoused-2bn-kensington-luxury-apartment-block-68-flats-a7800856.html

The Independent is the only one not pushing bullshit. And you still need to look hard.

>The properties are “newly built social housing”

>The homes will be in two affordable housing blocks at the site

learn to read, dumbass

Even if all Muslims magically disappeared and there was no longer a terror threat I'd say you should pass that one.

False Alarm.

stand down Brit/pol/

A portable strip club for ants? Nice

I know fuck all about guitar gear but sounds like you had fun. Can't beat enjoying a good wholesome hobby for oneself.

Weather is much more comfy today.

>Irish and Irish make English
hmmmm

Serious question: How do we define racial and ethnic identity?

>bitter, angry kike
>English

'no'

>be English
>get stabbed

is this the protesting boon in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=e8KcqZ3-6zM

Too right. I'm still sneezing like a spastic though with all the pollen floating around.

Oh boy I wish...

Is that north London

Looks it

Wait, why can't we trade with South Korea or South Africa?
Why have we been trading so much with Switzerland?!
And how do we increase trade with Japan to please my inner weeb?

He was born and raised in England lad.

Also, literally no difference genetically between English and Irish so makes no difference.

>Be American
>Get Shot in school

If it's not raining with gale-force winds then it's not comfy enough.

your straw man is awful
how many Jamaicans do you know? cause they typically don't do that shit, most of them hate Africans and are pretty mixed already from hundreds of years of colonialism.
I'm not offended, I'm asking you to explain logically and you've not been able to. I'm not asking your admission to anything. kek
I'm not saying everyone is English, there was a consensus that Kate is English cause she was raised in England despite being only half English and being born to an Irish mother.
I was asking to see how logically consistent you are, not to join in your club.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_West_Indies
u wot m8

>portable strip club for ants

I prefer gentlemans lounge but yes

THEY ARE TARGETTING THE MOST WHITE PEOPLE, GINGERS

just going to get hammered desu, parents bought the tickets for them and my sister and I so feel like I have to go

Is that why on genetic tests there's a difference between Irish and British?

Put some Vaseline around your nostrils, it helps a bit.

As in what? What defines an individual person's racial/ethnic identity?

Legally, it's "if you're born there, you are the nationality of that country" unless you are in international waters, in which case your birth country is likely that of the country you left from.

Realistically, it should be based on the ethnicity of your parents, as to deter delusional retards like

>My family died in the gas chambers
>dont touch me im a jew
top keke

>no ethnic difference between Irish and English

>no difference genetically between English and Irish
Well memed.

It's still a fucking plush part of London full of rich white people and the building standards are very high for a council flat.

Fuck off you Corbyn cum swallower

Nonsense

>tfw a Brummie
>tfw we're going to be attacked before long
Astonished it hasn't happened already desu lads

i dont think so
she has a african accent and the one in the vid had a jafacian accent

>adding LEDs to something
retarded

>tfw when 18 degrees, cool breeze and overcast all day
Feels good man

if you believe that then where do mulattoes and other halfies stand?

>GINGERS
Heh. I just realised "ginger" could be an anagram.

no wonder you're fucking full of shit skins
>don't shit where you eat
>LITERALLY

>race is legally defined as the nation you are born in
Source? So a black guy born in China is Chinese?

I saw this yesterday and left a comment now she has disabled them.couldnt handle the bantz

>Mussies attacking Birmingham
They'd kill more white people by bombing Pakistan.

He also told (((Alan Sugar))) to get on his knees and thank him lmao.

Nah, you should be fine. As the saying goes, "you don't shit on your own doorstep."

Americans are disgusting.

Not even a straw man. It was what you said.

I don't even know who that woman is. I have no interest in her whatsoever.

And you didn't ask for a logical argument for ethnonationalism, you asked whether you were English. People said no, and then you argued with them on the basis that 'one of your ancestors was English'. Well fuck,one of my ancestors was Southern Asian back about 3 centuries. Must mean I'm Indian! In fact, one of my ancestors was African, too! That is where your argument logically concludes to. Everyone is a citizen of everywhere. Your children could be English, down the road 3-5 generations. But you aren't.

If there was a genetic difference that would make me 3/4 Irish, and I'm not. My parents were born here, and I'm fully Anglo in my allegiances. Though I am Catholic, so are plenty of Englishmen (Inc. Rees-Mogg), not to mention one of my grandparents is English, which would offset any Irish genetics if there was a difference.

London's even less white though and they've been hit twice

>Though I am Catholic
bog-trotter

Because the man you elected into office is a full time shitposter.

its uxbridge road

You are a confused lad.

How does someone get so fat that they develop a genuine FUPA without taking a look at themselves in the mirror and fucking doing something to sort themselves out?

How so?

>Grenfell Tower National Anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=tsmHP3ce010

archive.is/lYK2X

>Rehousing of Grenfell Tower families in luxury block receives mixed response

>“It’s so unfair,” said Maria, who was reading the news in the Evening Standard with two neighbours. She bought her flat two years ago for a sum she was unwilling to disclose. “We paid a lot of money to live here, and we worked hard for it. Now these people are going to come along, and they won’t even be paying the service charge.”

>“I’m very sad that people have lost their homes, but there are a lot of people here who have bought flats and will now see the values drop. It will degrade things. And it opens up a can of worms in the housing market.”

Cunts like you will be shot.

You ever use the nasal spray? Always does a good job for me.

>you argued one of your ancestors were English
you're pretty shit at arguing lad. was it my mother or a distant ancestor that was English? you're pretty inconsistent.

kek at the rest of your autistic rage.

>Catholic
disgusting paddie.

I'm no more Irish than this man

Was Shoegaze the last white musical movement?