How do Jews score such high I...

How do Jews score such high I.q points while middle easterners score around 85 when they're both semites and west asian in origin?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html
archive.is/v897Z
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how many white Chads have cummed all over her face and hijab.

Jews were forced to inbreed with other intelligent people in their community.
Muzzies just raped and conquered people, no surprise their gene pool is full of idiots.

german genes

The average IQ of Israel is 95 and their military maintains records on everyone that joins.

Jewish families place huge emphasis on education, as in - that's all they place emphasis on. Gooks do the same. Everyone else is being smacked with nigger hollywood culture.

Ayrabs just got more nigger blood in em

Only the german jews (ashkenazim) have a greater intelligence than Europeans. The arab jews (Mizrahi), berber and southern europe jews (sephardim) and ethiopian jews are only mire intelligent than their local counterpart.

i'll take "inbreeding explicitly permitted by their holy book" for $300, alex

They fake it.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html

> What is thought to be the Jewish "genius" is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed.
> The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any "discussion" is about trying to "prove" a point that has already been established.
> There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position.

Checked. Don't give them traffic.
archive.is/v897Z

Because their mtdna is European.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Incest is why, years of marrying first cousins bc Mohahmmeds retarded ass

There of the Semite group which has its origins in Europe which broke away from Ancient Egypt wile the other Egyptians buggered off back to Europe as the climate got more arid. Arbs are fucking sand niggers, to be mistaken with Persians.

BING BING BING YOU WIN !

i've got some ashkenazim in me. i detest the ideas of zionism, evangelism, and jihad. have a normal white nose but with german red hair. never been a greedy person or a fan of organized religion, although i'm pretty sure i'm more spiritual than a normal person in the west. if another hitler rises, how fucked am i anons

education. have you ever taken an iq test? to do well you need to understand mathematical concepts (eg geometry). I don't put a lot of faith in regional iq tests as a measure of actual intelligence. it is moreso a measure of cultural technological development, and that has very little to do with individual people, but it might have lot to do with whether or not you allow them to emigrate from a culture with a low degree of tech development to one of high development.

it's sad, but it has to be said

Jews have been trying to avoid being genocided for the last 2,500 years. If we were not in a state that literally wanted to kill us than it was filled with Christians that wanted to force our sons/daughters to race-mix with Gentiles. A common tactic was to try to convert the Jewish son/daughter to Christianity and than use that to force them to marry another Christian (who was always a Gentile).

Basically all of the stupid Jews got killed off or had their genes washed away by the Goys and their filthy race mixing (a practice which they still continue to this day). Pure blooded Jews are the most highly evolved people on the planet. It's called genetic bottle-necking.

>german red hair
this nigga

Because only the smartest survived in the holocaust

lol just kidding that shit never happened, i dunno man

>How do Jews score such high I.q points while middle easterners score around 85 when they're both semites and west asian in origin?
Kikes use three major techniques to fake their IQ results since nearly all of that testing is done on school kids, not adults.
1. Testing select upper-class subsets of the population. (Asia does this shit, too.)
2. Renormalizing test results for their population according to ad-hoc excuses. This is much like the "temperature adjustments" global warming hoaxers make on actual measurements.
3. Outright cheating.

Khazars who inbred but also got raped by germans and italians

Higher levels of education almost always coincide with higher IQ test scores. On a geographical scale, western culture tends to value and pursue education in general. On a demographic level, Jewish people tend to be upper middle class people which means they tend to pursue higher education in general.

IQ tests measure a person's ability to relate objects, definitions, or principles to other like or opposite types, which means it can be taught. People wouldn't be surprised to see a stoner do well on a test of ability to roll a joint so why are people surprised to hear college educated people do well on IQ tests?

This right here. Never believe the jew high IQ myth.

>German red hair
Sorry to tell you Mr. Murphy...

>northern italian genes
ftfy

Israel is 60% Sephardim and Arabs.

It's only the Ashkenazi who have the highest IQ of any ethnicity.

You're forgetting the millennia in which many groups have pretty much bred for intelligence and craftiness. It's ingrained in how they practice their religion too.

The most learned rabbi/religious scholar in the community was considered the most eligible mate for marriage.

Best rabbi/scholar generally = highest IQ.

Basically a high IQ made you a chad in Jewish culture, which led to having lots of kids, which led to a higher overall IQ in Jewish communities.

>jews fake intelligence by doing hard things and learning more to become great innovators

jews are a niche group specialized in being intelligent
not an ethnic group of 300 million

+ jews are much well off economically than middle easterners

much better fed, educated, etc

When Sup Forums is talking about Jews IQ doesn't mean anything and can be faked, when Sup Forums is talking about blacks IQ is the final measure of human worth.

Fun fact: Jews only started scoring high on iq tests recently. Ww1 Jewish soldiers were among the lowest scoring

HA! HA! HA!

It was racemixing with Europeans that got you your brains, Shlomo.

Because they focussed on eugenics and bolstering their race through selective breeding

Because they create the tests?

Red hair is originally a Scandinavian trait.

Due to genetics, famine, and war today it's primarily found in Ireland and Scotland though.

Im not sure where OP is getting getting German from though.

>Red hair is originally a Scandinavian trait.
source?

>pic related

IQ isn't defined by genetics alone, like most things: intelligence has to be stimulated at an early age in order to get the most out of it. Islamic societies figure it's best to indocrinate children isntead of having them discover the world by themselves, stunting their intellectual growth.

And ofcourse inbreeding, lots of inbreeding.

stolen white baby genes