Leave Drumpf to me

Leave Drumpf to me

Would minorities vote for a kike?

Lol. kids don't understand how a gun works when they take daddies gun out the drawer to play with it. Because its easy to shoot someone rather than stab them or beat them to death. Because a trigger pull is easier than a fight. because a knife cant randomy exolode because of malfunction.
Because a knife is able to jump out of your pocket and kill someone?
You are clearly forgetting that a gun is more dangerous that a knife.
And no it is not a tool. You can't build anything with it.
Yes people kill people but guns make it super easy to do it rather than a knife.
Im not saying gun control works but your comparisons are retarded

Wow, what a shillbot.

this twitchy loser wouldn't last 10 seconds getting ripped on

roger roger shabot

The death penalty is used against people who have committed horrendous crimes. No one's in favor of a war that kills innocents. Legally owning guns does not mean you plan on using them on other people, and if you did it would only be in defense. Abortion kills the most innocent of us all.

that fucker is worst than Trump.

lol...im a solid liberal and still hate this faggot more than trump

Nobody would vote for that pasty uberkike

Vote for me schwartze, and I'll give you new nigger emojis... you can also now vote democrat via facebook (tm)

why would you vote for some out-dated boomer with no understanding of modern technology instead of a technocrat with proven results in big business/economics/tech development

zuck would be a great pres, I'll vote for him if chelsea doesn't run

>Helped muslims find apostates to be executed
>Helped Merkel control the migrant narrative
>Pushes natives off of their land for his mansion
Literally the final boss to be defeated.

Didn't they vote for Hillary en masse? I mean that's like half a step away from kike zionist if that.

Zuckerberg is who out-of-touch Liberal Jew Boomers think regular people admire, he'll never get nominated unless Americans have COMPLETELY lost their minds, in which case we just have to nuke em to put them out of their misery.

he is hated, projects weakness, is terribly awkward, and would never get over the "dumb fucks" remark. absolutely no chance.

DRUMPH DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!

>in which case we just have to nuke em to put them out of their misery.
Just do it anyway lad

You Canadians are just gluttons for punishment.

Holy shit if this isn't a bot I don't know what is

Not after our memes crush a kike.

We are not alone.