Holds the same opinions as Sup Forums

>Holds the same opinions as Sup Forums
>Sup Forums still hates him
Why is Sup Forums so stupid?

Sup Forums hates.
that's what it does.

You're a filthy lying fucking Jew and so are all the rest of the rats who spread this propaganda.
Spencer was taking a stand AGAINST homosexuality with that statement.

the sad thing is that after seeing this photo youl probably be too stupid to understand what it is

your the problem with america

Don't you have a Laci Green thread to post in?

t. Pajeet

because Sup Forums now is full of red*it kikes and based black guys in MAGA hats who hate "nazis"

he is the most obvious controlled opposition in recent history.

He spends his time attacking every other type of conservative, and pretending to be the "true" conservative while ironically shilling for the the Democrat agenda. He is a "nazi" openly mentored by Jews.
do you believe thats a real thing?

if you haven't figured out this dude is CIA, you are probably retarded. Which makes sense, because a lot of nazis only have an iq of about 85.

The vast majority of Sup Forums loves Richard Spencer. We're pretty much a Spencer fan club lol

So /pol hates him ´cos he gay?

>Sup Forums is full of larping non-whites
>spencer is explicitly pro-white

Every time I see an anti-Spencer post, I always imagine a greasy spic or m*slim behind his keyboard.

I don't hate him I just don't trust him. I'm also sick to death of all the e-celeb worship in general. It has to stop. Sup Forums is becoming little more than a bunch of squabbling tribes who constantly fight over e-celeb allegiance. It's fucking dumb. I wish all e-celeb discussion could be confined to a single /e-celeb/ general so every third thread isn't a "What does Sup Forums think of this Youtuber?" thread.

/pol hates him cos he isn't gay

Come back to Japan Spencer-san
"Conservatives" are the real controlled opposition cuck.

How's the jaw doing?

/pol is not a single entity, you cretin. People have different opinions.

you don't decide who pol hates, faggot

Yes I agree

>Duginist

Nah, he definitely doesn't hold the same opinions as me.

Character assassination is commonplace on Sup Forums since the "CTR Invasion".
Any person that touts Alt-Right/nationalism publicly will come under these character assassination attacks like clockwork.

He is fat and cringey and his following is even worse. Beta club lonely and depressed sausage fest.

Stop trying to push this faggot onto us, John McLame or Evin McMuffin.

He was a literal who until that Heil Trump video that came out during the election.

>muh strawman

Hello newfag
Does David Duke, Jared Taylor, George Lincoln Rockwell ring any bells? No then lurk more you faggot.
>if I pretend to be Spencer's boot lick people will start hating him
XD classic

>Mein Kampf
>Dixie flag
>bad

He lacks the irony.

You're right, I simply observe objective reality. And the fact is, Sup Forums hates Richard Spencer. It's simply a fact.

There is no unified Sup Forums, there are however a lot of jews.

It's mostly shills. Works like a clockwork.
As soon as a thread about someone who actually does something besides shitposting they flood the thread and post dumb shit with no real purpose other than to clog up the discussion.

I like Spencer and most of Sup Forums is actually just a bunch of contrarian faggots who do not have any principles and ideals actually important to them and just pretend to be far-right for the sake of being edgelords.
Seeing someone go out and do something they claim to support and having a chance at actually succeeding (well, not really, but the thought counts) irks them to no end. These faggots simply want to lose.

Also a good 60% of American posters are Indians, spics, etc