youtube.com/watch?v=gffZ8Veb1Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2P05peufY
youtube.com/watch?v=rdP01ZTix1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HY-_4REeCYo

>New analyses on invader crime in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=iwPbMfa1LdE

>fresh episode of Thaler & Malenki's Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/watch?v=3SBTsDPgpyo

>aaand the mandatory dislike and shitpost encouragement to the recent Youtube propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

News from Clownworld

>Civil disobedience white-pill: every 10th German rejects mandatory payment for public broadcasting service
jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2017/jeder-zehnte-zahlt-keine-rundfunkgebuehr/

>Based Poggie goes 14/88 and posts "Deutschland den Deutschen" in leaked private smartphone chat
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article165779082/AfD-Mann-Poggenburg-fordert-Deutschland-den-Deutschen.html

>Female judge encourages leftist thugs for "fight against the right"
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/richterin-ermuntert-linke-gewalttaeter-zum-kampf-gegen-rechts/

>Shitskin freeloader infects 18 children with TBC in Kindergarten
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/turbekulose-asylbewerber-koennte-kinder-angesteckt-haben/

>Traitor Merkel pledges for joint Euro-Finance Minister w/ own budget ... just like Mac(a)ron in France
jungefreiheit.de/wirtschaft/2017/bundeskanzlerin-merkel-fuer-gemeinsamen-euro-finanzminister/

>mandatory fashwave choooons
youtube.com/watch?v=oxARYmac2ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dPBlVgindg4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZgqmYGiF4
wzb.eu/en
youtube.com/watch?v=57UOP5s0mvg
youtube.com/watch?v=mWpf6p3VoXw
youtube.com/watch?v=DHYg-4AAQ0I
youtube.com/watch?v=uCsO0XExI2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
youtube.com/watch?v=kb3TYbBCAvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hCIO_BmwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Press conference of Thuringian AfD faction regarding legal proceedings against Fake-Science by Berlin Social Science Center
youtube.com/watch?v=_mZgqmYGiF4
wzb.eu/en

>Green Party state-PM of Baden-Württemberg goes boomer-bonkers about E-Car demands of his own party's federal nutjobs
youtube.com/watch?v=57UOP5s0mvg

bümp ... FFS

>Gauland AfD campaign speech
youtube.com/watch?v=mWpf6p3VoXw

wake up faggots ...
> FSN Special XV
youtube.com/watch?v=DHYg-4AAQ0I

bump

b-bump

Burger here, is all of Germany as bad as Berlin? I've been here for two days now and it's crawling with Muslims/Turks, covered with graffiti and everyone is a tattooed/pierced degenerate. All of your males here look like nu-males

Why would you visit Berlin? It's a fucking ghetto.

>is all of Germany as bad as Berlin
Fuck no. Berlin is the worst.

no ... see pic related for migration percentage
You can extrapolate the raping, murdering and cuckoldry accordingly

>is all of Germany as bad as Berlin?
no, visit the countryside

Berlin is a special bad place. Most big cities are shit by pol standards but berlin is just bad like london and paris

I've quickly discovered that. It's a cesspool desu. Quite a disappointing introduction to Germany.
Hopefully Dresden will be better. I'll be in Hungary next, which I expect will be nicer (whiter)

Random question for you, does your language not make the sounds "w" "the" or "j"? also is there any phonetic sounds that German makes which English doesn't?

>satanically checked

Sup Forumsarized version of above map

I was honestly taken aback by the amount of Muslims and non-whites. I knew there'd be more than America, but I always thought Sup Forums was memeing it up. I was also shocked when this tour guide we had said that Holocaust-guilt was according to him a fundamental part of being German

im red dab-n-die-dab-n-dai

not realy youtube.com/watch?v=uCsO0XExI2Y

Dresden will be a white pill after Berlin!!
It's the center of patriotic dissent in Germany.
Next in line Erfurt/Thuringia and pretty much all of rural Thuringia and Saxony in between.

I just spent a month in Dresden. It's fine. You see small packs of niggers and other vermin but it's perfectly safe. I had a pretty good time.

Dresden is Ronny land. Berlin is Mezut land. Frankfurt ist like New York. Münich is, well, it's filled with Bavarians: a disgrace, a problem. But the architecture is not that bad and almost German.

what did he mean by this

Stop larping, faggot

Dresden is great. I haven't been there in a few years but I've got family there. Visit Leipzig if you can as well (pic related).

>filled with Bavarians: a disgrace, a problem
go fuck yourself

>Frankfurt like New York

Who >30% here?

Good, because Berlin is practically 3rd World. I'm in a hotel in I think former East Berlin right now and it looks awful and shabby. Near the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag was pretty nice. Subways filled with non-German speakers

pic related

Nice and true map, freaking Slavo-Germans are the best

I'm living in a 5-10% urban area ;P

Sit down. I diagnozed a serious triggering.

In germany a lot of people often these people like Teachers Media leftist brands curches doctors and so on which presses these leftist idilogie into the people. For example in school our history lessons are most likley about ouf fucking burden bla bla bla that we need to kinds to moslems raping us or sloughtering us with machetes. This isn´t problem in the large cities alone also in rural areas. This is an invasion, and they declared war on us, and our goverment don´t want to recognise.

Yeah, as I said: stop larping

germans are lesser soldiers.

LMAO, deleted
>tfw you realize you fucked up the date and got caught in your lies

HPErxe0I
Go fuck yourself.

Nope, UNO, just literal hysterical laughter.
You ever been to NYC? Not the same thing.
FFM is a fucking backwater village compared to that moloch along the Hudson.

It is to late. You are all fucked.

HOL UP

Please do you a favor and visit Berlin Wedding. Go to the Badstraße and Seestraße. This is where Istanbul is.

Yeah well, that's like...your oppinion, man.

It's always an Amerifat who says shit like this

...experience, my dude. Seen both, made the comparism.
Doesn't mean that the one is better than the other. Both are shitskin hellholes

>Ignore ALL Kraut posters.
>Ignore ALL Kraut postings.
>Ignore ALL Kraut threads.

yo listen up heres a story
about a guy that lives inbetween mannheim and heidelberg
and all day and all night and everything he hears is just arabic and turkish

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Nice flag hans

wassup Schlomo

How's your lolocaust trauma?

You have my sincere pitty.

>Hans

> kek'd supreme

Thüringen ist Provinz, Bernd

Außerdem: nimm mal schnell das Judenkreuz von dem Schloss da!

>a burger in Berlin
>All of your males here look like nu-males
>here
>your

before the 2015- influx, Berlin already got invaded by u.s. and brit hipster cucks in the masses, meaning the chances are pretty high that in the location you, as a burger tourist, are, allmost every non-tourist, non-musel, non-spaniard is a white cuck from the island or usa.

also meaning that since ~2008, when the hipster influx relly started skyrocketing, I have troubles taking u.s. and brits serious talking about degneracy, as all I experienced from u.s. and brit whites here in Berlin is pure cuckery and degneracy.

The third policeman from the front on the right where is he! Explain this sorcery heretic.

Fun fact: I got this gif from an Israeli

>inb4 Arab

White german waifu. Too bad I live in Bavaria

I think he got lost in the ass crack of pic related

T H I C C

>Provinz ...
>see: remaining based parts of Germany

>mfw fatburger BTFOed by Sigrid

>white

Jews like huwhite to me!

>So triggered he has to bring it into other threads

Wir haben hier auch Herrmannsdenkmäler. Heißt nüscht mehr, woa. Und ich war beruflich da. In dem Hotel hatte ich instant das Gefühl, direkt wieder in der DDR zu sein.

Aber weiß war's schon. Nü woa

We love our heebs, don't we, folks?

Kek

>So triggered, eternal Kraut is fishing through all eternal Kraut threads.

LMAO

You made exactly one, heeb

And how many Americans were dragged out of their homes and arrested for saying mean things on the internet about muslims this week?

I told you to fuck off spic

No idea. How many got raped and killed by a nigger and died of morbid obesity?

>you are not allowed to go into threads about your own country

I hope you are just b8ing for attention

I don't care. Jews are sexy

Race traitor

see vid related what based Germans had to say to fucking Maas already last year on Mayday

youtube.com/watch?v=kb3TYbBCAvQ

no it's called a spic
probably jealous he can't take over the world like anglos, germanics, and occasionally the chinese have

no doubt, they are the race of nobles ... indeed

We never conquered the world tho. But thanks for telling me.

Post in your thread you Kraut faggots. Thing will never get better in your country because you autistic fucks never maintain a general to strategize and talk about shit in and rely on other countries to do it for you.

We could've and we should've, if the burgers hadn't gottend dragged into the war by their freemason, shabbos goy presidents and (((someone))).

>This coming from an American
How many cities do you have on par with actual third world cities again?

Hate fucks are the best

Germanistan al Goymany is 90% Social Democratic. Not many people here. I'm just here to watch it burn and laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hCIO_BmwE

Kek at least here if you get raped by a nigger you can come to Sup Forums afterwards and talk about how much you hate niggers. Feelsgood Hans

I can also come to Sup Forums and talk about how I hate niggers.

And within our lifetime all that tech will pass down to Latin Americans.

This is fucking crazy, I've had german for one year or half-attended lessons and I already understand the idea of what they are saying, should have paid more attention, maybe I'm good at this shit

This is fucking crazy, I've had german for one year or half-attended lessons and I already understand the idea of what they are saying, should have paid more attention, maybe I'm good at this shit (or maybe it's the 700 hundred year german rule )

>bewegungsorientiert
Its propably some new buzzword they try to push. Basically just "populist" in a new garner becauser screeching "populist" lost its charm after "just a populist" Trump won.
Look out for kosher MSM using this buzzword in their reports

Isn't AFD pretty Kosher itself?

>kraut/pol/

more like cuck/pol/

hahaha

AYO HOL UP

Yeah. If you think you have any hopes in Germany with an antisemitic party...

>Crossing out Sussex Police
Hahahaha!

They say it takes about ~80 years for the scars of such big events to heal. I'd just be happy with ethno-state, less globalist bullshit and banking curtailed.