Even Google employees are getting sick of Google's propaganda

Even Google employees are getting sick of Google's propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/michael-flynn-talking-game-changed-171704352.html
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2002/american-black-muslims-neo-nazis-foreign-muslim-extremists-join-forces
archive.is/olNeX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the most normie of normal fags has a breaking point.

What vid is that

just stick to cat videos those were cute

Where is the proof it's an actual employee and not someone who called their account "Google Moderator"?

They have the idea of "people only lose in life because of oppressive regimes put in place to ensure that they are held back in life", which when mixed with a fair amount of narcissism and self-importance on the topic of ethics forges a brand of selective values that they juggle as best as they can, with as little self-awareness as possible. When you're fed the "everyone's a winner" line all through early development, the natural unfairness of the world causes frustration as this doesn't match up with what they've been taught. Throw in a smattering of feel-good ideology with poorly-thought out consequences and you have an incredibly short-term thinking person who has no problem playing dirty in all levels of life with those he views as the "enemy", being those that hold different values to the ones the progressive is currently prioritizing.

tl;dr both 1984 and brave new world are coming true and its possible we may be fucked if we don't prepare now for the eventual "We know we're right cause we're right, so now we're just going to kill you into submission for blocking our wonderful ideas"

it's a fake acc.
you fucking retard, OP

MEME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

>Feeling oppressed, proud sons of afric? Blame the democrats, they've been cynically using you, and want to keep you down so they have an excuse to exist.

>democrats
Are liberal?

And that's a fake article. Try finding the non-existent source.

You've been tricked twice now in a short time. Retard.

yahoo.com/news/michael-flynn-talking-game-changed-171704352.html

Fucking BASTE

>coming true

Nigger, we are far beyond the scenarios portrayed in those books. Soon the illusion will get too expensive to maintain, the curtains will be pulled back, and we'll all see Zappa's brick wall for what it is.

hahaha your country is fucked. Enjoy faggot

>propag e e e e nda
I can smell his sister on him

People give up all skepticism when they agree with the sentiment. Pure confirmation bias. It's obvious that it's not a Google employee as you suggest.

When Your Swedish Daughter Introduces you to her new "Friends"

Now it seems like you've fallen for yet another trick.
Sorry about that.

Would you like me to come up with some ad hom in return?

enjoy your denial and delusion Sven

Hahahah sweden is pathetic

You're the one who has
a) been a retard for falling for a standard fake YouTube acc
b) fallen for a fake article online
c) misunderstood basic criminology

but okay.

you don't have to make excuses, Sven. we know you like being a cuck

SWEDEN YES

it's fake

Get your guns ready

Just when you think it can't get anymore insane

The sad thing is the parents are introducing their Swedish children to their new friends. the dad is probably taking the picture and rubbing his tiny swedish pecker.

I keep thinking this is the opening to some new Jaws movie or something

Wow, based!

Is that refugee bitch on the picture afghan?

i wouldnt mind some cute syrian girls

Looks iranic-like.

Can we use the base black man against the left? We don't have to get along with blacks but promoting black nationalism and a united front with white nationalism would work. Both groups want segregation and separate but equal bullshit.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2002/american-black-muslims-neo-nazis-foreign-muslim-extremists-join-forces

We all want dead degenerates and betterment for our communities. Just seems like we could work together.

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/olNeX

fake and gay

I know you are but what am i

It's fake (anyone can change their display name and avatar)

the one on the left looks shoped

>when the Google Moderators have to go through all the red pills and legitimate anger dropped and get a meltdown but "stronk wiminz" are too lazy to do this hard work

Fucking savage.

Theyre sad not to get free gibs anymore

>i wouldn't mind some cute syrian girls
>cute syrian girls
>cute

>GIBBSMEDAT

Dude based xD

SHADILAY haha

Wow you're fucking gay

are you trying to get called reddit fag?

She actually says propagenda
Propaganda + Agenda = Propagenda
I like this new word, I'm going to use it from now on

praise kek fellow pede! Haha high energy

>muh dick
FUCKING BASED xDDD

As in you believe they exists?

Guaranteed her favorite position is doggy and she begs to have her hair pulled back and choked out

Disgusting

T. Former reddit fags

Stop projecting your autism faggots

Still didnt give me a reason to side with mudshits you shill faggot

but it makes no sense. the purpose of propaganda is to promote an agenda. 'propagenda' is redundant.

>being this retarded and out of touch with reality

I bet her pussy smells like curry powder. GTFO!

>google moderator
>not verified on youtube
fucking bait

>Shush Idown
kek

That's the cowardly way out. He should have started leaking information.

big if true

lol what a cocksucking fruit

is her husband dead yet?

Yeah so maybe 10% are hot while the other 99% are inbreed garbage bag wearers.

see

Do you know that most of the rape victims are refugees men?

That looks like a trannie Mohammad.

enjoy being a cock sucker you fag

Yeah no I have a hot white wife so enjoy your incest.

It's clearly fake but Sup Forums has an affinifty for #fakenews.

Can't you see that "People are finally waking up for real this time"?

LE BASED BLACK MAN

>They have the idea of "people only lose in life because of oppressive regimes put in place to ensure that they are held back in life", which when mixed with a fair amount of narcissism and self-importance

flip side of that coin:
They're all deep in Oppression Olympics, but see themselves as "successful" despite "oppressive regimes put in place to ensure that they are held back in life"

This means they seem themselves as heroes. Messianic figures that need to guide their flock like lambs.

Liberal SJWs have literal god complexes.

>hot white wife

those don't exist. She is taking black cock right now anyways

Hmm, same thread is up at the_donald, really makes ya think

yup, i came here from the donald

You're on pol, fake news central.

fake and gay

Im guessing you're a corporate cock sucking faggot that goes to a 9-5 wage slave job every day and you think you're contributing to society. Enjoy your jew overlords cuck

She is in the room with me laughing at you.

>10%
>the other 99%

wEw

just like you and your wifes vagina faggot

doesn't she smeared shit on her chest or maybe it was someone else. they all look the same

you mean your waifu pillow? Enjoy that pedo

Yeah I was thinking about that, proves how dumb he is for not picking up on that. I feel pretty dumb for not checking my post.

>the one on the left looks shoped

no he's normally that ugly

Im guessing you're an aging failure with a lack of accomplishments lurking comment sections 9-5 every day and you think you're contributing to white identity. Enjoy your friend-simulator cuck

I wish she did try and take it from him that would have been great if they caught it on you tube, commie skank.