31 YO TEACHER FUCKS SPEC ED STUDENT

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/married-teacher-mom-31-arrested-for-multiple-sex-romps-in-her-car-with-teen-boy-student.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>even special ed kids are scoring more MILF pussy than you

You think you've had rough, wild sex before?

You obviously haven't had sugared up retard sex.

Special ed students are fucking their teachers now? Fucking christ. And she's cute too.

Even special ed kids can be chads though.

Kek!

Nice

Nice.

And thus, the true reason fears it's ugly head. Women voters all shill multi culti because they're disgusted by the feminized stock they raised the last generation

Of course he's a special ed student, only a retard would get free sex from a hot teacher and give it all away

Disgusting

Special ed doesn't always mean hard.

It could mean illiterate or at risk.

Meaning black.

niiiice

>hard

My phone corrected retard to hard. Fuck you Android.

>she admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student

WTF? The 'kid' was 18 years old - legal.

guess she was fucking retarded

This. I knew a bunch of niggers who were in spec ed because they were stupid as fuck. Teacher was probably burning coal.

>Special ed doesn't always mean hard.
No, that's actually what it means here, he was hard.

NIIIIICE

He sure got a special education.

Very true. Public education, hollywood, msm, everything shoves non-stop blue pills down the throats of young males. It takes some seriously great parenting to overcome while still young, which most of us (myself included) didn't have.

The odds on him not being black are maybe 1%. There are 3x as many blacks living in Bridgeport than the national average. Special ed is probably all black kids.

Another student ratted them out.

>having sex with an 18-year-old student
The only problem is he is black

that shit is hot desu

nice

No male victim of statutory rape which resulted in a pregnancy has ever successfully gotten out of eventually having to pay child support in the United States.

based retard

what is this suppose to do?

kek/10

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
Citation

She was burning coal. Central High School in Bridgeport where she worked is almost completely brown. So she was fucking a nigger that was dumb compared to other niggers. Nice!

Black student should mention

Nice

When it's a woman it's a "romp" when it's a man it's rape. I actually agree with this but given what feminism has done I want to see roasties BTFO

obviously not a "retard". probably more like forrest gump level idiot. this is just a case of a white whore banging some high school black guy who was too disruptive in the normal kid classes.

you should market "romp whistles"

>my former high school appearing on Sup Forums

This place is rampant with degeneracy and half the teachers are pushed to the point of not giving a fuck. The board of ed is completely out of touch with reality and has no idea how to get through to students.

There was this one really hot swimsuit model who taught there when I went though - lucianna purcell. Taught portugese. Probably fucked some students too.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
That seems to support my original statement

Why do I come here? Am I not miserable enough already?

>tfw you didn't get with a female teacher/sub in highschool
>but instead your impotent male P.E teacher
>made all the boys shower together
>whilst he just stood and watched
>to make sure we all cleaned up proper

fuck me

WHY IS THIS A FUCKING CRIME?

Society is just so broken. We all know that this sex case had zero negative impact on either of the people, and the reason for locking her up now is solely because of retarded "laws", which has to be gender neutral.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Damn, is someone saving all these to make a collage?

pol should declare this shit a holiday

FPBP

When teachers fugg students 90% of the time it's the black thug jock bully

Seems to happen a lot these days.
Just imagine if the gender was reversed though...

POTATO'D

>this user wants to fuck disabled children

>that fucking smug
I swear all women are fucking psyschos

Can you blame these teachers? They've been utterly abandoned and let down by men in their own generation who selfishly abandoned the traditional family and opted to play video games and live in a fantasy world coming home alone after their 9 to 5 job and considering that an accomplishment and a normal thing for a 30 year old man to do.

These women are just doing what nature programmed them to do.

I find it to be incredibly alluring.

where are my hugs and kisses?

>What are incentives?

>They've been utterly abandoned and let down by men in their own generation who selfishly abandoned the traditional family and opted to play video games and live in a fantasy world coming home alone after their 9 to 5 job and considering that an accomplishment and a normal thing for a 30 year old man to do.
Are you implying we the men has been evolving to a point where we all block all natural instincts and thus we are more developed and superior to females? Because I believe it's true.

You need to peepee poopoo, move to Connecticut, and probably be a mildly attractive potato.

NNice

What's the hardest part of a vegetable

Every. fucking. time. it's a white woman.

same

How do we stop them?

Imagine what the punishment would be for a 30-yo man that has sex with a 16-yo student.

You want the mother of your children to be a psycho. That way they'll grow up strong and ruthless. Men loves psycho women for that reason.

Nice.

>tfw retard teen gets more tail than you
oh come on this is getting ridiculous just fucking reset this universe

Why the fuck would any student fuck a non-white woman?

>How do we stop them?
Why would we want to? The whore gets her momentary joy and the youth gets valuable experience.
>Imagine what the punishment would be for a 30-yo man that has sex with a 16-yo student.
There shouldn't be any kind of punishment. No matter what SJW:s and beta cucks claim, 99 % of men dream about such things.

ayy lmao

>99 % of men dream about such things.
Maybe, but I agree that there shouldn't be any punishment. A 16-yo boy is more than capable of understanding sex & consenting.

The main issue is that these woman are typically already married. They are committing adultery, which is definitely immoral.

>A 16-yo boy is more than capable of understanding sex & consenting.
That's retarded. The only real difference is that female virginity is a million times more valuable than male virginity. Or more like infinitely more valuable, since male virginity is worth absolutely nothing, but virgin girls have been the goal and purpose of all the work of every man since we diverged from chimpanzees.

Nice

>tfw too intelligent to not act retarded just to get mad puss

Oh look, more moral panic shaming the lil ol citizens. Hey Fox News, how about a nice big special re-educating the viewers of all the terrible things the government has done?

>even special education kids have sex with teachers

WHY THE FUCK I BORN THAT LATE FUCK DAMMIT LUCKY BASTARDS

Findiddlyinna nice

be 'satisfying'

URAHHHH DELETE THISSSS

There has to be a common denominator to all of these hot, degenerate teachers

what the fuck

Beat me to it, fuck you

Nice.

Very underrated

I say this every time one of these stories comes out, and 100 times out 100 the "student" is a nigger from the football team.

White women need to be genocided.

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

>reported
>not per capita

Kekule

Smells like projection to me

iknowrite

Society is stupid. They smile and laugh because they know the punishment won't fit the crime.

>That picture

Oh the irony.

Men are no longer going after used up feminazi roasties who have hit the wall so these same womyn now have to rape retards.

I love this timeline.

Nice. You betas should take notes from a retarded nigger

Holy shit he probably threw her around like a ragdoll when he came

This is what happens when a generation of men skip football practice.

Also god dammit I wanna bang hot teachers too

Are we classing niggers as Special Ed students now? Makes sense really