Million Dollar Houses Around the World

ITT: Post a house in your city that is worth roughly £1m ($1.26m) and we find who gets the best house for their money and who is getting ripped off.

>pic related. a 5 bedroom terraced house up for sale for £1.1m Brighton & Hove, Sussex, (South Coast) England.

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46765296.html
cdn-2.eneighborhoods.com/x2/@v=774095871@/2/1/136/u7799136/u7799136_1.jpg
remax.ca/bc/vancouver-real-estate/na-1748-e-16th-avenue-na-wp_id162727787-lst/
m.landwatch.com/maine/oxford-county/land-for-sale/?id=3058835
m.etuovi.com/kohde/7743651?sc=M1079959079&pos=5
chaseinternational.com/home-details/88-deer-pass-rd-wellington-nv-89444/110-1-160006225/
estately.com/listings/info/10031-ivory-canyon--1
zillow.com/homedetails/1556-Bay-Shore-Blvd-Irondequoit-NY-14622/66487573_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/1811-Kern-Rd-Washington-IL-61571/83011249_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/119163620_zpid/
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42260328.html
immobilienscout24.de/expose/84810173?referrer=RESULT_LIST_LISTING&navigationServiceUrl=/Suche/controller/exposeNavigation/navigate.go?searchUrl=/Suche/S-3/P-2/Haus-Kauf/Niedersachsen/-/-/-/-/EURO--1000000,00&exposeId=84810173&navigationHasPrev=true&navigationHasNext=true&navigationBarType=RESULT_LIST&searchId=e0086c06-1f33-359d-91c6-b31c26635ce3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another in Brighton and Hove up for sale for £1m, this time in the surburbs.

holy fuck, that would be like 280-300 in north wales. let me find the nearest £1m house to me...rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46765296.html

$10million, 1085 acres, 4 bedroom, 3 bath

houses of that size in Brighton are around £2-3m

The closest in my area are £1.25m or £725k, this is the latter, 7 bedrooms, Gloucestershire.

i'm kinda glad how cheap it is here because I'll find it easier buying a house, however if I ever move away I'll be seriously downgrading in the quality of my new house

Palo Alto CA reporting in. It's actually 2.5 though

cdn-2.eneighborhoods.com/x2/@v=774095871@/2/1/136/u7799136/u7799136_1.jpg

1.2$ 4beds, 6 baths 6,783sq feet

i would say for £725k that is good value.

north wales seems great if you like a quiet rural lifestyle but doesn't have any cities. only one i can think of is wrexham.

thats pretty nice. i like its style. whereabouts in US?

16k Sq ft but only 5 acres
Nice area though.
I'd prefer something smaller w like 75acres

Never let the Chinks own property where you live. The market here hasn't had a correction since 1981. This is the result. Even 10 years ago it wasn't this bad. The only thing under a mil here is a fuggin houseboat.

remax.ca/bc/vancouver-real-estate/na-1748-e-16th-avenue-na-wp_id162727787-lst/

kind of hard to make out, but looks big. this is what i was expecting from US houses, much bigger for the money compared to UK

>remax.ca/bc/vancouver-real-estate/na-1748-e-16th-avenue-na-wp_id162727787-lst/

KEK

7 bedroom house in the centre of the city with basement, attic and parlour.

1.1 million euros. Just under a million pounds.

country, city?

2.5 mil, Palo Alto, CA

And a load of Keynesian economists still believe there is no housing bubble in Canada... Fucking top stuff, I'm so glad we have Carney over here as BOE governor so that he could pull the same shit in the UK and call it an "economic recovery".

german houses have always seemed a bit bland to me. huge roofs too.

that's a... garage

yeah my county is 99.7% white British according to the last census, and it's just fields and hills for miles, very comfy here

Dublin Ireland.

Yeah doesn't let you blow up pics I guess but yeah it's yuge
m.landwatch.com/maine/oxford-county/land-for-sale/?id=3058835
Thats a fairly expensive county, mostly vacation homes for people who like mountains more than oceans

kek

That would be 10 million anywhere on the west coast. Not OP but if I had to guess it's probably somewhere in Florida

m.etuovi.com/kohde/7743651?sc=M1079959079&pos=5

Tbh excepted much worse for Helsinki

>m.etuovi.com/kohde/7743651?sc=M1079959079&pos=5
thats actually two huge buildings, one of which is motel converted from a barn!

Does this look strange to you? If not for the context of the thread I'd assume that was a business property, like a garage or something.

House close to where I live.

8.495.000 DKK = 1.002.572 GBP

pretty bland mansion desu. with an obligatory scandinavian sauna!

At least 5 developers live in that garage paying 75% of their $100,000 salary on rent

>Mint color

Eww

$20,000 home in Detroit

Do you have to pay more per tormented Muslim ghost or are they listed as chattels and are included in the sale price?

bland colours and design!

Can be yours for a cool mil! Really the 5-700k range is sweet spot for Maine. Everything over is half acre ocean front lots and fuck that. I live here so I can shoot guns off my porch naked

I hope Nige moves here as reported

a lot of houses in the region are the same post- modern style (50s)

$1.2 million
4 beds, 5 baths, little over 6,300 sq. feet

>a house
>that cheap
lol no, you'll get a nice 1/6th of a house with three bedrooms

Wrong. The "bubble" in the US was caused by people buying properties using CREDIT and becoming unable/refusing to pay their mortgages. The people who are buying properties in Vancouver are multi-millionaires (in fact, many are BILLIONAIRES) and don't even buy fucking mortgages. They thing the lower mainland will be Hong Kong 2.0, and a handful of chinks with REAL MONEY are buying our properties.

There will be no "correction".

$1.13m

Looks terrible actually. Its like a mansion with 2 two things just attached to it.

chaseinternational.com/home-details/88-deer-pass-rd-wellington-nv-89444/110-1-160006225/

Would live in.

The houses that look like shit in germany were build after ww2 up until the 80's. In the 50's it was because we needed a lot of cheap livingspace fast and after that post modernist arcitecture took over.
Houses before that time are very detailt and comfy.
But you are right they often have big steep roves so you can have extra livingspace.

this has potential

Around 1.2 in my area

>There will be no "correction".
Top stuff mate. I've heard that phrase plenty of times in the past couple of decades - notably during the first tech bubble of 1999/2000 and real estate bubble of the early 2000s. It's called the "Hot Hand" fallacy and has never ended well for those invested in said bubble.

estately.com/listings/info/10031-ivory-canyon--1

Here in texas they keep building these beige med/southwestern mcmansions. For 350k you can get an entry level 2000s mcmansion, still 4000sq ft and in a gated community but only comes on a postage stamp lot and a 2 car garage. Everyone aspires to eventually own one but I'd rather build a charming sub 2000sqft house in the country for less.

If you spend an extra 10k, you can own half the city

this is my cup of tea. very comfy looking

How much is that in USD or Euro? Is this in Oslo?

hahaha sorry leaf

Stupid faggot can´t read.

That is very nice, would definitely live there.

1.45 million will get you this:

5600 sq ft

Aussies, Cancucks, and commiefornians BTFO

Just under 900k

zillow.com/homedetails/1556-Bay-Shore-Blvd-Irondequoit-NY-14622/66487573_zpid/

Waste of 1.2 when I can build pic related for the cost of a used Honda

1m pounds, 2 suite bedroom, 2 normal bedroom, parks 5 cars, 558m2 inside a luxury condominum with private security and other amenities

We've got larger ones for the same price but they look like cut out sprawl houses.

$1.1 m

Why do the American nouveau rich have such appalling taste in housing? Haven't seen a single attractive house that would make me think "hmm yes, I would happily part with $1m to live there "

wow i just googled mcmansion and looked at the images. kek!

about 1,3 million USD. it's in Oslo, it's on the nice side of the city, but it's bordering the bad one, so you will probably see all kinds of niggers and poles

1.1 in Sweden

Looks comfy, and it's close to Budapest.
The closer you are to the capital, the more you have to pay though.

You cant buy a house for a million pounds in the municipality of Jerusalem, only a not too central apartment. I personally blame the kikes for this.

>Albania

town i grew up in
not even 1 mil

zillow.com/homedetails/1811-Kern-Rd-Washington-IL-61571/83011249_zpid/

Middle of the city, rich neighbourhood. 5 bed, 4 bath. $1 mil CAD.

$1.1m

Niggers in Norway?
Thought you guys were pretty strict about immigration compared to your cucked neighbours.

You first have to pay the tormented Muslim ghost license fee.

Looks /comfy/

They've been popping up everywhere around here. They're the worst

zillow.com/homedetails/119163620_zpid/

How can europoors ever compete?

How can you have your house touching someone elses house? Gross.

Here is one in Madison WI. Lakefront, about an acre of land, crenelations for withstanding a siege.

its dwarfed by the one on the left!

It's how they get their money out, and you know make profit while obliterating culture. Chinese are perfect at that. There are no political options here for us to choose from. It took 35 years just to get a 15% tax on foreign ownership, which froze the market for a bit, but they've figured out a workaround now.
They tear down perfectly good houses for being "too small" and build bigger monstrosities that barely adhere to minimum code at best. They then don't let anyone live in it as that decreases the value..but the older house was too small...
The occupancy rate is way higher than reported. There have even been houses built without full electrical/plumbing/HVAC and go unnoticed for a while because it's never lived in.
I fucking hate chinks, even the Canadian born Chinese I went to school with called them so and spat at them.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42260328.html

£1,000,000 Kenilworth, Warwickshire

holy shit, i literally live 5 mins away from that damn house.

My pic sucks so threw up the link, all about comfy interior
>100k in siding
>100k for custom shower and kitchen
Pick one

>In your town
Oh. I live in a small town, so the most expensive house is only 18 016 $

You seem to have made a mistake, my son, we said $1 million, not one million pesos.

That looks like a house my fucking neighbor is selling for $200K.

Don't do it user. that's clearly florida.

>Don't ever talk to me or my son again: House Edition

boohoo. work harder and stop blaming the chinks, bitch.

Must be pretty cheap considering most American houses are made out of paper

This is so american.
Just get a bunch of drywall elements paint and hotglue and boom you've got a McMansion.

980 000€ Helsinki

>he still thinks brick homes are superior

Enjoying that electrical conduit?

I live in Houston, bought a property in the heights area for dirt shit back in the early 90s when it was ghetto as hell. Sold it for a little over a million 30 years later. I bet if I bought some property in the lower east end of houston right now that property will be worth at least 4x more in a decade after gentrification, it's a bit of a gamble for me at this point in life but take note younger posters real estate investment if you own your own business and can buy a few properties can make you rich if you're very smart about it. Pic related is worth about a million, it looks exactly like the house I had if someone put a lot of money into fixing it up, reason I sold it for so much was because I had a double lot though.

In my neighborhood

immobilienscout24.de/expose/84810173?referrer=RESULT_LIST_LISTING&navigationServiceUrl=/Suche/controller/exposeNavigation/navigate.go?searchUrl=/Suche/S-3/P-2/Haus-Kauf/Niedersachsen/-/-/-/-/EURO--1000000,00&exposeId=84810173&navigationHasPrev=true&navigationHasNext=true&navigationBarType=RESULT_LIST&searchId=e0086c06-1f33-359d-91c6-b31c26635ce3

5 bed
1.8k sqft
$950k

house is in the working class part of town

1.25m