Why does the U.S let North Korea get away with so much and for so long?

Why does the U.S let North Korea get away with so much and for so long?
What the actual fuck are they afraid of?
Please Sup Forums, tell me why the fuck cant' we just nuke their fucking asses and end it for good?
Why do we let them continuously break sanctions against humanity and nuclear weapons testing without any sort of repercussion?
We are wasting money sending to troops to patrol the DMZ everytday as well, good job assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jVrH13N_jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because if we nuked someone on Russia's doorstep, and radiation went into their country, they'd likely nuke us.

>we

are you even in the military?

Because the last time we fought them china kicked our dick in and we'd like to avoid that in the future

>china kicked our dick in

Read a history book

A citizen doesn't have to be to want the military that protects him to protect him.

He has a point. China (and Russia) did have to put us in check and once they did we backed the fuck up.

We pushed farther up than we should have and at that point China pushed us back down.

Can you rephrase that crap?.

Because when you don't attack a defenseless third-world shithole you may get some casualities on your side.

because im not the president, vote for me white bros

What if, and I'm just rambling here, what if all the NK propaganda actually is true?
And all the bad things about them is the actual propaganda?

What if Kim Jong Un doesn't shit?.

You have a point there, user..We don't really have any footage of actual torture and all the defectors seem to change their story

Because a country being a despotic authoritarian human rights black hole has precisely nothing to do with a particular stance on foreign policy.

Are people still so naive? No politicians act on principle. It's an act. All politics is a pantomime.

If the USA has a moral stance against cooperating with dictatorships, explain their friendly relations with Kazakhstan.

All politics is motivated by money and power, and there is nothing to be gained in a conflict with Norks and everything to lose in SK getting annihilated in a war of attrition. But everyone has to pose and posture and go through the motions. It's theatre.

literally just one nuke would turn them into a nuclear crater

I mean Uzbekistan. Fuck it, Kazakhstan is probably a dictatorship too, but Uzbekistan is the dictatorship complete with cult of personality and BOILING PEOPLE TO DEATH.

U serious?. What are you talking about?. I never hear anything about Uzbekistan. They fucked up?.

>all the defectors seem to change their story
Are you implying there are no concentration camps in NK and that Kim didn't kill 6 billion people?

Did not violate the NAP
(kiddy exchanges with SK doesn't count)

There is no way of knowing.

And defectors obviosuly have an interest in making the place sound bad.

Same president since 1991 and runs unopposed every "election" is the first clue.

just use Saudi Arabia as a shithole of dictaure.

You write to americans they way to retarded to know anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jVrH13N_jk

>tfw disconnected lefties around me claim Trump will bomb NK and het impeached

Neither of these things will happen.
He will get a 2nd term. The salt will flow.

N.K. is proof of our argument. As much as it seems like being P.C. is the responsibility, it's actually about having proof you're right. N.K. is an enemy for everyone to unite around, and S.K. sacrifice to do what's exactly right (which won't ever happen). The 4d chess being played is 1 d to deep for you pham.

OH GEE. I WONDER WHY.

Too busy sucking off Izzy

this

Are you seriously so stupid as to not know what the UN Security Council is? Hint: CHINA ya know the nation Trump promised to get tough on, ya lol

Americans,

when will your President attack North Korea before their ability to launch nuclear missile anywhere in the US is 100% certain and their launch success ratio high? It's already late, but in 5 years it's gonna be impossible to deal with them.

Is one of the reasons the establishment feared Trump so much the certainty of wars with North Korea and Iran happening by the 2025?

Could North Korea win themselves favorable unification with South Korea under the Kim regime? Could they surprise attack and conquer the US?

We should just plant Korean rebels to not have to directly go to war.

I saw a documentary about a man who was born and raised in a labour camp, he suffered extremely bad abuse and emotional trauma, and he eventually escaped to Seoul.

I mean, his arms were crooked, legs crooked, he was very thin and gaunt. He didn't smile. He didn't laugh. How many South Koreans do you know who act or behave that way? Most are Americanized.

I believe NK is a gigantic cult- the people turn on each other to please the glorious leader.

And what exactly would stand to gain by attacking NK? Let them be a horrible shithole, it has nothing to do with us.

We let the Chinese kick out dicks in. Marines got fucked in the frozen chosin incident but still got everyone out facing impossible odds. With Mattis in charge I fear nothing

China, Russia, Rogue nuke actors, aaand they are not much of a threat

We should have pushed farther, Truman was a decent president compared to all of the other horrible ones of the past century but firing MacArthur for "insubordination" was cucked, should've let him nuke his way to Beijing.

North Korea is the most brutal form of dictatorship in history, its more similar to Half Life alien occupation than Nazi Germany. It's also an experiment for model society of the future, at least part of it. South Korea is on the other hand capitalist endgame.

I really pity the Korean people more than anyone. They were either under Chinese or Japanese occupations for the huge part of their history. Both were utter cunts to them. Now they're 'Americanized' and their culture is getting mudded with each new generation. The youngest Korean generation barely even cares about the confucian values of the East and they've also become extremely materialistic that even fucking Pope called them out on it. North Koreans are in even worse position and suffer under cultureless communism worshiping god-dictator. Sad mess all of it

Military bases to get into Afghanistan and trying to steer a country out of Russia's orbit (which worked, they left the CSTO)

imperial US need an ongoing semi hot conflict to show continued presence against chyna
same with israel obviously

Shit, what for?.What makes you so sure?.

From a ignorant civilian point of view I think we should NOT have. That's China's land. They could send EVERYONE down to obliterate the military we had down there. You know how many people they have/had?. Us going further wouldn't have helped. It would have made things worse.

I'm curious what tactical strategy you would have used to make any more of an offfensive successful?.

We can't nuke them because it would kill the Ginseng industry.

North Korea - best Korea! Go Go Go

I agree 100%. It's very unfortunate. I feel bad especially for North Koreans- imagine living and dying in a country like that.

Because they are assholes, but the person who shoots first is the aggressor.

>Go to McDonalds
>Big black guy get's loud in your face
>"I'm GUNNA SMASH YO FACE WHITEY!"
>"HOOOT HOOT HOOOOOT"
>but does not smash your face
>you would legally be in the wrong if you swung first

t. zhang peng lu pretending to be an american

If we take out the N Korean government, then we no have millions of malnurished, largely illiterate people that someone would have to take responsibility and care for.

>actually wants to start yet another endless war that will cost trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of White lives.
You must be one of those "Respectable Conservatives" huh?

>You have a point there, user..We don't really have any footage of actual torture and all the defectors seem to change their story
Yet you believe the Holocaust happened because the media told you so, don't you?

>North Korea is the most brutal form of dictatorship in history, its more similar to Half Life alien occupation than Nazi Germany
Wait, you don't think that the Nazi's were the bad guys, do you?

It almost certainly would have required the use of nuclear weapons, who knows how that would have turned out. I'm not advocating for "imperialism" or "nation building" by any means but have lately strayed from my Ron Paul tier isolationism beliefs, really just don't like communism and am just speculating/throwing shit out there but even if we had done so, the loss of life for the Chinese couldn't have been greater than that inflicted by Mao and the CCP.

I like the Half Life/Combine analogy. To me, the situation of the average citizen of DPRK seems like it would the be truest example of Plato's Cave, all that they know and believe about the world is merely the shadows cast on wall by their rulers.

>6 billion people?
Oy Vey!

They were excellent until early 40s or so. Then they started to turn on their citizens and treat soldiers like cannon fodder. Destined to fail one way or the other without any dignity or moral compass, they turned their fatherland into brutal playground for sci-fi tier ideology they couldn't implement at the time when losing the war on both fronts. Same maniac ideology was frowned at by the people that tolerated Nazis for their economic and industrial achievements, Anschluss and quick victory over France.
Hitler's movement used the strengths of German ethics and mentality, played on their weaknesses and came at the right time to turn this mutual sentiment and effort into great victory, but what they started turning into was far cry from Germany whose identity and values were replaced by the nonsense only deemed worthy by the lowest of the low in Germany society, likes of which worked as Auschwitz prison guards or quickly rose to high ranks of SS because of their brutality.

what has NK done to get your panties in such a bind? you don't live there. if you are such a humanitarian, and have so much love for the NK people, why don't you go over there and do something about it? they are a nothing. they are less than that. they have no significance in anything except insignificance. aren't you the least bit tired of the joo wars bullshit? the only reason the joos hate the NK is because they don't participate in their global usury debt scheme. open your round eyes and see the truth.

Both faggot flags check out.

This can't be real ?

That's not true

They got the message

because we have had an idiot for the past 8 years

For one, who will reeducate the people? They don't know how to use ATMs, computers, cars, most modern techologies. How will you get them to be productive members of society without dropping a few billion dollars into a reeducation system?

>Please Sup Forums, tell me why the fuck cant' we just nuke their fucking asses and end it for good?

The real reason is worries about NK nuclear assets not being seized in a timely fashion.

Our current estimates for an invasion put us at being in control of all assets within 38-45 days. This is entirely unacceptable and too long. That time frame has to be shrunk down to 12 days maximum.

The thing is, the NK regime is so incompetent and corrupt, once we invade it won't be long before dissidents who know the ship is sinking will sell NK arsenal on the black market before they high tail it out of the country. That means nukes or plutonium could be smuggled out of the country before the US is able to secure it properly.

The only thing keeping NK from being invaded is their own incompetence at securing their own assets.

>not living in a stand your ground state

>amerifag calling any flag faggy

Because the US doesn't benefit from going to war with NK.
The US government doesn't really care about Human rights violations or WMD or whatever. These are only convenient excuses to wage war when it serves their interests. I don't see NK possessing anything of value that warrants the US spending billions of US Dollars in war, especially against a nuclear capable country.

North Korean military is substantially better than most think and strategically difficult to deal with otherwise they could easily go shock and awe on them.

america's tech industry is hungry for more rare earths metals

Hey, we're not doing anything wrong

You guys send the US death threats like every week and are in the process of nuclear weapon testing and long range ballistic missile development. Kind of sends a bad message.

>We are wasting money sending to troops to patrol the DMZ

Nope, ROK subsidizes about 50% of our troop costs here, so it's actually a lot cheaper to quarter US troops in Korea than it would be to quarter them back home.

Need I remind you of Justin Trudeau?

>With Mattis in charge I fear nothing
good, I hope you fight in the frontlines then

almost seems like best korea is asking for a war.
wonder why they would do that.

north korea dindu nuthin

>I'm not advocating for "imperialism" or "nation building"
>but why not nuke shit?

Fucken hell, what do they put in your drinking water, burgers?

The leadership of your country is going to get you killed with all of their saber rattling, it's only a matter of time before the US gets pulled into conflict against North Korea whether they want to or not.

either proxy or rare

That'd be actually a good argument to get on better term with best Korea

I'm just using a proxy, but I do agree with you.

dont have this one either

SeeShit, I changed it to Palestine. Sorry about this

it is estimated that 2,354,690 people would die.

A further 616,070 would be injured and almost four million others would be affected by radiation poisoning.

This would cover all of South Korea, the width of Japan and potentially down to Shanghai in China. Radiation could even, with an easterly breeze, spread noxious radiation as far as Vladivostok, Russia.

Because nobody wants to deal with tens of millions of North Korean refugees. Go figure, Asia understands this shit way better than the West does.

China ensure NK's sovereignty, delacring war on NK will automatically declare war on China as well.

a DPRK proxy?

>Ginseng
More crap to supposedly get Wang's 2 inch dick hard. How can these people keep paying thousands for pseudoscience snake oil like rhino horns, tiger parts, and fuck knows what else? None if it will grow their shrimp dick 1mm.

You the one hanging in /sg/?

Considering the economic impact of a Korean nuke destroying Wall Street and the rest of lower Manhattan, smuggled in by ship or such, it is very much in the economic interest of the USA to neutralize this threat.

Yeah, worldwide, doesn't even slow anything down

Yeah, that was me. It's a laugh, for me at least