Why can't this British girl find a boyfriend?

Why can't this British girl find a boyfriend?
Are British boys that ugly?

>Single mother
Gee I wonder why she can't get a bf

I do believe she is paying the toll. When will they learn?

she looks so absurdly bitchy holy shit like nothing like you could make her dinner with salmon and she will still find something to bitch about.
also single mother.

>single mother
No thanks

SPBP

>Single Mom
>Half Chimp

She Dindu Nuffin Wrong She Just Has A Kid An Is A Ape

Don't know what it is about mulattas in this country that they have a seriously fucking inflated sense of self-worth

I know women typically do, but nigger and half-nigger British women have it to an exaggerated degree

Why do we keep having this exact thread? word for word? really? what does it achieve??

>A Ape?
>A?

Please, stick to your native language, faggot.

FPBP

I'm 28, and I started using online dating for the first time last week. Single mothers, fatties, and uggos everywhere. The single mothers are so thirsty they'll respond to anything

>she is too good looking

What? She looks like an average monkey from Brazil. I hate when ugly people are so full of themselves that they think they are literally god on Earth.

She's an ugly single-mother negress with a face caked in make-up, no thank jew.

fpbp, this. No man wants to raise another mans spawn, it goes against primal nature.

>mulattas
Where in Britain is this exactly?
Asking for a friend

Blacks have an admirable sense of narcissism. They never even suspect that sometimes the problem is them. Massive over-confidence, massive egos, and it's not even a put-on, it's all real. Whites seriously need to learn from them.

10000000000000000000 times this

this bitch is ugly

>single mother
Yep, there's your answer right there.

It really is strange. Any thread repeat for that matter. Why verbatim? Information collection/psyop stuff.

>26
>Single Mother

There's your problem..

This is your problem love the fact that you who I would rather a 6 or 7 at most see yourself as some glamour model.

I hate people who are full of themselves when the reality is they aren't much to write home about.

I wouldn't be interested not my type she seems pretty shallow.

I've noticed this too. They aren't really thug tier like they are in america more just living in their own world.

>Single mother
>Negress with attitude issues
>Delusional about her looks
>Probably has rejected guys that aren't "good enough" for her

Yea it's totally about you being "too attractive"

Can confirm. Ex-gf was black and thought she was the best person ever in every possible way. Seriously infuriating. It goes hand in hand with a complete inability of them to listen. Can't tell them anything without them trying to crack a dumb joke because their attention span without gratification is 5 seconds. Know two black guys and they are the same. Self-criticism, modesty and shyness only evolved in cold countries with agriculture cause if you act like a cunt in that context you're going to starve during the winter, be ostracized from your town, or get killed by the local Lord.

That's a dude.

I'm no Chad, but one of my mates is.

His take on this shit is simple. The better looking girls around here like themselves way too much. Narcissistic as fuck. He used to date a camhooer, a 9/10, but now he downgraded to a 7,5/10, just for the peace of mind.

>british
yeah nah, one drop rule cunt
she has to go back to africa
she wont have a single problem getting impregnated then

the really hot girls expect too many favors and expect to be worshiped. they're not worth any self respecting man's time.

>Obsessed with Looks
>Single Mother
>"Everyones fault but mine"

Yeah alright love, it everyone else that's the problem