Ever notice how eastern euro women are so fucking beautiful?

Ever notice how eastern euro women are so fucking beautiful?

We abandoned them in Europe for Jewish interests. Thanks, ancestors.

They are generally pretty hot. It's a shame we've separated from them amd spend more time helping shitty African countries and shit.

Somewhat racist to talk about "Eastern European" women, though. You can't really group people like that.

Where the fuck do you think you are Mohammed?

Where do you think you are, taking that kind of bait?

C'mon James, step up your game.

Is this bait?
I think this is bait.

Daily reminder that while Jews were actively breading the eastern European women the Nazi sperg lords declared them sub human. so pick one and only one :1) Nazi ideology 2) Slav women.

I hear they're very deceitful. Is this a just a shitty meme to make suer i dont have babby with one?

>Ideology
you are very fucking obvious

Truly greatest ally.

Though, to be honest, Jewish liberals in Russia consider them still subhuman.

Hell, do you know that in jewish kindergardens kids are encourage to make geshefts and abandon friendship in favour of more money and profits?

Sounds like Jew propaganda to me. My interactions with eastern yuro women have been odd though. They are very distinct from western women in how they act but I can't put my finger on it. Still slutty, but different

>88
thank you for updating my brain memes, i will now unironically have this as my new assumption

Anything to subvert the Jew.

Hitler did this.

Yeah, they're actually kind of happy and sentient. Their country is shit at the moment but they're happy trudging through it together

You do realize that chick has a shit ton of make up.

Also stereotypically slavic women dont really age well.

yeah they're super hot... actively considering getting myself one from Ukraine or Russia

don't understand all the hate on here for slavs - the women are god tier

>nazi flag
Ironic, since you really loved treating them like shit.

If they're from a city, they're nigger tier in attitude and behavior. Most slavic people were uprooted from their native towns by the Soviet Union, so they all live in shitty commie cities and have nigger culture for the most part.

No, nazis only wanted to purify slavs from Jews and unpure people(retards, gypsies, dark skinned slavs etc.). That's why Poland had whooping 85% of planned genocide/forced exile.

Fuck you kike.

I'll aim to get one with at least a university degree and profession

Yes this is true. We could have prevented it.

the men are disgusting alcoholic potato-faced losers.

not interested in the men, I just want to liberate one of their women

Slav women are prettty hot but as they get older they start looking like a pack of raisins.

well just remember that your boys are going to be 50% potato DNA. Agree that the girls are beautiful, they all put out too

hopefully my anglo/celtic genes will prevail

yeah it gets real bad

twice as bright etc etc

They are shit, good looking shit

wait a second

Can we enhance that image?

Zoom in on grid 24 by 85, increase ram to 3 tetrablocks

THERE