Negro babies walk earlier, like animals do

“Whites have, on average, more neurons and cranial size than blacks… Blacks have an advantage in sport because they have narrower hips — but they have narrower hips because they have smaller brains.” --J. Philippe Rushton,

Negro babies walk earlier, like animals do
Negros are more promiscuous and have more STDs,
Negros are more violent,
Negros have smaller brains,
Negros live shorter lives,
Negros mature earlier,
Negros are less cautious and more impulsive (they don’t use seatbelts),
Negros are more sociable,
Negro women ovulate more, as expected from an animal whose offspring has less chance of survival.

Negros btfo: youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py_1aCt2c0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

Well the reason Africans are better at sports and are more violent is because they generally have more testosterone that other races.

They are also inferior to beavers that can build complex structures unlike niggers,BTFO by a water rat.Also sage.

Animals mature earlier

WE

WAZ

KKK

KANGZZZ

that kid looks like he wants to kill himself

THATS RAYCIIIS

the child looks so sad

what is going on in that drawing?

HE IS A KANG

WE
WUZ
DICKWASHERZ

dickwashing

ANCIENT EGYPT WAS A BLACK CIVILIZATION

Actually, Blacks have the same or less testosterone as other races, while having more estrogen.

Really Rushton? A fucking psychologist as a citation?
allmywhat.jpg
I'd prefer a citation that comes in the form of a neuroscientist or geneticist maybe?

Ancient Greece was Black

Not an Argument

(grabs junk)

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERIKANGZ N' SHEEIT

(gets in your face)

WHERE'S YO GREEN CARD AT? HUH? HUH?

Let's see how many triggered niggers chime in with the Kangz rebuttal. After all, we so-called white people did steal science from them for our own evil purposes

WE

Niggers are statically the least likely to commit suicide because they lack the self awareness required to consider doing so

>Not an Argument
one does not argue already accepted conclusion.

"...while people may like to think that all races are born with equal intelligence, those “who have to deal with black employees find this not true”."..." - James Watson, 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".

Anyway, if you do not refute the fact that Negro women ovulate more, as expected from an animal whose offspring has less chance of survival. I wont bother to answer you again.

Ancient Mozart was Black

And niggers are animals, so, it checks out. Homo africanus

It's horrible that one of the co-discoverers of fucking DNA gets blacklisted simply for telling the truth about niggers and other subhumans. What they've done to Watson is ridiculous

R selected

>kidnap
>shot dead
And there is supposed to be a problem in that?

yes, it is horrible, but the video in OP shows that just 30 years ago it was quite possibe to say negros are animals in a civilized manner. those times are returning.

he didnt kidnap, i bet you dont get the meme, the nigger mother almost threw the nigglet into the gorillas cage youtube.com/watch?v=Py_1aCt2c0s

I never actually watched that, I just read about it. Looks like he was protecting the niglet. Otherwise he could have just killed it straight away

WE

DED!

Black/white wasn't a thing in that time period. So any Egyptologist who talks like that is a moron.