Murdered because he was licensed to carry

>murdered because he was licensed to carry

How come cuckservatives only support gun rights when it fits into their agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM
youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g?t=60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act
thetrace.org/2016/04/weed-and-guns-feds-say-you-cant-have-both/
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTj0wT6Cs
youtu.be/SwoKlyiiL4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one less nigger

All he had to do was sit there and not do anything.

>say his name

nigger bojangles

They will say anything, regardless of how it tracks with previous statements, to get what they want. And then the accuse the dems of the exact same FUCKING thing. It's the mentality of an 8 year old.

Neither the police office, or the sheriff, had record of him having a permit.
Fake and gay news.

>Officer I have a gun
>Starts reaching somewhere the officer cant see despite officer saying stop
>Gets shot

>Officer I have a gun
>Leaves hands on wheel
>Drives away with a ticket for a broken tail light or whatever he got pulled over for

It could have been that easy, but the nigger was just too dumb.

How the fuck does anything in this situation have anything to do with gun rights? Now you're just grasping at straws. The people who pulled the trigger were the cops anyways, the people you leftwing chucklefucks want to come crying to whenever tyrone and lajohntay come busting down your door because YOU'RE too pussy to defend yourself.

Deluded commies. Im not even conservative and you still can't argue without your retarded ass
>HURR DURR MUH RURAL AND SUBURBAN REETARDS
Meme. Get fucked

>sit there and not do anything

except for he was asked for his license and registration. is he supposed to just not do anything? in the released video we see the officer get the registration but not the license - up until that point the officer was okay with philando moving his hands around, and philando was complying. before getting the license is when he alerts the officer to his legal firearm, and as he goes for his wallet, the officer claims he's reaching despite philando repeatedly saying he was not reaching. at the end of the video the cop begins to walk out of frame and says he didn't see the gun or know where it is (invalidating his own claim that he knew philando was reaching for certain and had reason to fear for his life).

this is what happens when we don't reform what one of the most archaic institutions in our country -- it costs lives, tax payers money, and undermines the trust our justice system and communities rely on.

He did have a criminal record and did not have license to carry. Not that it matters, since being a nigger is enough to justify summary execution.

>Caring that a nigger was made good
Why?

What the Fuck are you even talking about?
The guy did one thing wrong and that was forgetting to update his ccw permit when he moved.
He was shot because the responding officer was trigger happy woman who got spooked easily.
That bitch has no business carrying a weapon.
Honestly this case isn't even about gun rights.
This is proof that women have no business being law enforcement officers.
This bitch should be in jail but she won't because of muh thin blue line

You're a bigger cuck if your agenda is pro-black (unless you are black, obviously).

This is true, that's how you're supposed to be acknowledging an officer when you're getting pulled over. You don't just sit there and not say anything about your weapon because when you're reaching for your wallet and he sees a gun, boom you're dead. You also don't say you have a gun and proceed to grab your license. If you're licensed to carry and you get pulled over, just out your hands on the steering wheel, let the officer know you're armed and ask what to do next.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM

youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g?t=60

>don't reach for it
>DON'T REACH FOR IT
>I'mma hafta take it out
>this is how you say no you fucking won't in bullets

I'm not a fan of militarized police but I still think it was this own guy's dumb mistake that cost him his life. When you get one of those permits, they teach you how to behave during a traffic stop, at least here in NJ. He acted normally be declaring it, but then he didn't act right because his hands weren't on the wheel, his keys were apparently still in the ignition, and he wasn't following the officer's instructions. Usually they will take you out of the car before confirming everything with your gun. It's sad that this happened but you really can't blame the officer for firing when he said twice "don't reach for it" and then the guy replied with "I'mma hafta"

he was going to get asked about his license, that's why he reached his pocket, still a dumb move, but not as dumb as you think

If you have a firearm on you when you're stopped, don't fucking reach into your pocket until the cop tells you to. They teach you this in every permit and gun safety course.

But his license to chimp was expired.

Wtf I want to disarm the police now.

Last time I checked, animal rights don't include the right to bear arms.

>"Officer, I must inform you that I have a legally registered firearm in my possession and I will gladly show you my license to carry, but if you don't want me to move I understand and I give you permission to search for it"

That's all he had to do.

>How come cuckservatives only support gun rights when it fits into their agenda?
I know you are shitposting but you are right about this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act
Cuckservatives deserve the rope as much as liberals

why does he always look totally zone blazed

This isn't about guns. It's about not using the proper protocols to keep people alive.

>justifiably killed because he acted instead of listened
If a cop tells you to not go for your gun and you still decide to go for your gun then I can't defend you

The bullshit on these threads is just beyond hilarious. They support this guy getting shot because he moved his hand while he was talking. In other words he was black so we don't care. But when it comes to the white rancher cuck who stepped out of his vehicle and reached for his gun and got taken down... that's not right by us. He dindu nuthin. kek.

still violating federal law and would have been jailed for 5+. this way his daughter may get a cash settlement more than that moron would have earned in his life.
thetrace.org/2016/04/weed-and-guns-feds-say-you-cant-have-both/

the daughter is better off this way.

there's more important issues in the world than one or two niggers who get wrongfully killed by police

the only reason anyone gives a fuck is because it furthers the cause of gib me dats

Because we

D O N T
O
N
T

L I K E

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

>We
>Us

Listen. Me and my hundreds of proxies dont appreciate you disagreeing with us.

>Defending a beaner cop

Hitler would rape yo ass.

>Cop tells him to stop reaching
>He keeps reaching

He should have kept his hands where the officer could see them and complied with any instruction from then on.

jk hes a nigger and no one cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTj0wT6Cs

Never relax.

cuz he wuz a nigger, who cares

Yanez statement;

> “[Castile] was sitting in the car, seat belted. I told him, can I see your license. And then, he told me he had a firearm. I told him not to reach for it and (sigh) when he went down to grab, I told him not to reach for it (clears throat) and then he kept it right there, and I told him to take his hands off of it, and then he (sigh) he had his, his grip a lot wider than a wallet. ... And I don’t know where the gun was, he didn’t tell me where the fucking gun was, and then it was just getting hinky, he gave, he was just staring ahead, and then I was getting fucking nervous, and then I told him, I know I fucking told him to get his fucking hand off his gun.”

Fucking pussy ass beaner shit. Hope the niggas neck him.

>second video
>shoots him point blank in the chest instead of "aiming for the leg!"

>Puerto Rico
>Speaking like niggers
You wannabe niggers need to be nuked off the planet.

>Jeronimo Yanez
She???

Fuck you, what state are you from you pussy ass bitch?

IIT burgers are just as retarded as their shithead cops. America is basically a third world country.

Never say "I have a gun"

Just have your drivers license and concealed carry permit in hand. Give it to the officer. They will automatically understand you have a concealed weapon and ask you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and request to know the location of your weapon.

They may ask you to reach for the weapon so you may hand it to them and they will run a search on the serial number to make sure it's not stolen.

Not getting shot is simple.

You know what's funny if he hadn't told the office he had a gun...nothing would probably have happened. But immediately when he told the cop he had a gun, the terrible cop shit his pants and started panicking and looking for any excuse to defend himself.

Then when he 'defends' himself, he shoots 5 times into Philando's torso.

How can any of you apart from the
>Hurr Durr he's a nigger hurr
crowd justify this?

Great way to die regardless of race - announce to cop that you have a gun, then reach for it. If this dumbass had just kept his mouth shut about the gun he'd still be alive. AFAIK Minnesota has no requirement to disclose CCW in a police stop

>No criminal record
Wasn't he stopped for over 20 traffic violations?

Is this supposed to be evidence that he was being singled out? Seems more like it's evidence of him being a shit driver (or irresponsible with his hurling box of metal death safety features) than anything.

Probably is
youtu.be/SwoKlyiiL4E

I agree with you, those are the rules. But to be honest, I wouldn't much like to do all those things just to not get shot to death. Then again, I'm white so I wouldn't have to

If you watch the video, the guy tells the cop he has a firearm on him. Then he proceeds to reach for it. The cop tells him twice not to reach for the gun. The guy replies "im gonna have to" and continues to reach for it. Then the cop killed him.

So what exactly did the cop do that was wrong?

Yep, Minnesota has no requirement to disclose to a cop that you are carrying. Should have kept his mouth shut. This meme that you immediately have to announce to a cop that you are strapped is dumb and dangerous, esp. knowing how jumpy they are

Ok, and how do you excuse the fact that the dumbass beaner fired 7 shots at point blank? Face it, the cop was fucking retarded and he should have gone at least 3 years to prison so he could reflect on this while Tyrone's dick breaks his entrails.

And I don't support the negros saying this was a race related crime, the cop was just a dumbass. The sad thing here is that this shit gives them more relevance.

>pussy ass bitch

lol fucking wannabe nigger.

It's true man, I can't be a nigger, no matter how hard I try. Sorry for appropriating your culture.

fpbp

fpbp

perhaps Castille breached protocol and that lead to his death

but that raises the question, if the difference between a normal and a deadly encounter with police (a typically stressful event where nobody can be expected to act 100% normally) is such a razor thin adherence to protocol, then is that protocol not in need of revision?

why can such small mistakes lead to a deadly incident?

Better yet just leave the damn thing concealed. Cop doesn't need to know you are carrying unless your state requires that. Even then I would probably just risk a fine rather than get wasted by a trigger happy cop

Nope, should of dumped the whole mag. 17+1

Officer did what he had to do. No other injuries to occupants of the vehicle.

Excellent marksmanship

Gun control was always meant to keep niggers subservient, read some history faggot.

99% of these euthanized nogs had it coming. This guy seems to be the exception.

That is the problem with these chimps constantly crying wolf. Some crack slinging dirty carrying pavement ape gets put down and they go to bat for him just as hard as they do for this guy who seemed a little niggy but didn't deserve to die.

Moulignons need to pick their battles.

Where can I read the court decision and how the jury arrived with their conclusions in this case?

De poleece shoot niggers because niggers never follow instructions. Officer says stop, you stop. Period. For all anybody knows, nigger was actually going to shoot the cop.

Not any agenda here, cept kill the dumb fuck that don't listen to 3 of the same requests.

2nd amendment rights were only meant to apply to white men. I'm 100 % pro-guns but I would not be against banning niggers from having them.

The officer was acquited on all charges by a jury of his peers, which included two Basketball-Americans. Why do povertycrats only only respect the legal process when it suits them?

>Have a low IQ and be stoned out of your gourd
>Make a fatal judgement error

Hmmm....

Yeah, well your mom should have crossed her legs and aborted your stormfag ass, but oh well.

We all have opinions ;)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Which are you, gay or a woman?

You don't seem to know much about the American legal system. Nor do you appear to be a native speaker of English.

Cop was way too jumpy. Castile went for his licence, which he was asked for before.
He should be in prison for being retarded if nothing else.

If your parents named you something so ridiculously niggerish as Philando, bullets were destined for you

In Arizona you don't need a license to conceal carry

Typical tattoo trash mom who probably shows off their kids on snapchat raw and uncut.

every time there is a happening with these people you see it on facebook. Tattoos over the tits, fake public media persona.

nigger kill +1
i dont see how this does not fit in the "agenda"

I really think this dude was retarded or something.

Kind of hard to make this case, as niggers were allowed to have guns long before they actually won equal rights.

>>shoots him point blank in the chest instead of "aiming for the leg!"

of COURSE he shoots center mass... people who are shot in the leg can still fire their weapons. Maybe he misses that evil police officer and hits a poor person of color in the background thats rubbernecking, is this acceptable to you?

People who pull weapons with intent to kill on a cop don't get lenience and grace. They simply can't be trusted with the freedom to do harm to people who DIDN'T sign up to be in danger for a living.

Yeah I'm surprised this guy didn't go the normal nigger route of having his GF straw purchase him a Hi-Point. Where I live we have a Jim Crow pistol purchase permit that prevents most niggers from owning (legal) handguns

All blacks are retarded. Have you never spent more than 5 minutes around a nigger?

>OFFICER! I HAVE A GUN!
Fucking moron. It's called concealed for a reason. Just say "Sorry officer. Let me just get my license and registration for you." Saying "I HAVE A GUN" is not something you shout at to an officer he's already trained to assume you may be armed, confirming his fears is not a way to make him happy.

Can't wait till whites like you are executed with impunity as well. Bring on the genocide.

Let me guess. This mexican guy is being framed as white

>this is what happens

...when you allow a species of subhumans to run fucking rampant in a civilized country and expect that law enforcement to remain unbiased in spite of the fact that they have to deal with these deranged savages on a daily basis. Fuck that nigger, fuck his niglet, fuck his sheboon, fuck the rest of his nigger family, and fuck you, nigger

>aiming for the leg
You likely have never had any training. Center mass is what you aim for. Same with snipers as well. Headshots are only in the movies as any marksman will shoot someone in the torso until they are neutralized.

>
>Fucking moron. It's called concealed for a reason. Just say "Sorry officer. Let me just get my license and registration for you
It depends what if you are in a state where you need a permit to carry a gun and the officer still sees you have a gun?

This pig still would have shot him because he sees a gun instead of he is going for his gun.

Either way this cop should be in prison for life at the bare minimum.

>Thingsthawillneverhappen.jpeg
You exist because we tolerate it. Only whites can end whites.

>Officer says stop, you stop
Except he didn't say stop. He said "don't reach for it"
Don't reach for it=/=Stop
"Don't reach for it" isn't even the same as "don't reach"
Stupid nigger was killed by a cop because the cop was unable to provide clear and concise commands.

Why dont liberals understand there's a responsibility of those who carry.

I wont call him names. I believe what happened really WAS a tragedy but it could have been avoided SO easily had he just not moved his hands (since the officer had his ID anyway)

He could have just stopped what he was doing.

>We all have opinions
white power

How many baby mommas did the nigger have or was he Darwined out?

I say he deserves a Moon Medal

That dude is baiting, obviously. I don't know how you could have been any clearer in the situation. Fucking nigger knew what he was doing and the officer told him not to do it. Nigger did it, and then got shot for it.

Let me preface this by saying, I don't like niggers. The vast majority are stupid and violent animals.
However, while taking into account the guy's obvious stupidity in failing to follow the cop's orders, the cop had many options in how to react here. He chose the absolute worst possible reaction (that being, reacting like a woman). I don't believe the cop should go to jail but I do believe he should lose his job.
We as citizens need to demand better of our police and thus guy is not a good cop.

no like this guy looks brain damaged. Like real medical brain damage. Something's off with him lol

> On Facebook, his comments included, “Hard work pays off !!!!!!!” and “It’s hard trying to find sumthing real in this artificial world !!!!” But his life wasn’t all serious. One post showed a liquor bottle and said, “Party all the time !!!!!”