Why do I need to be an asshole in my relationship to make it work? When i try to be a nice guy to her...

Why do I need to be an asshole in my relationship to make it work? When i try to be a nice guy to her, she doesn't respect me and doesn't give a shit. When I start yelling, cussing her out and rise my firsts in angry. She automatically shuts up and listens to whatever I say. Sup Forums Why are women like this, my parents didn't raised me to be like this towards women.

Evolution made females submissive.

Thats the thing they rect the strongest to.

its cuz her parents raised her to be this way

Women are to be dominated and cared for. Be the man and take charge.

it's their nature, they are programmed to respond positively to a male authority figure who isn't scared to discipline them

if you don't then she will be the opposite, get turned off and subconsciously see you as weak and lose attraction

it's genetic

Their DNA coded them to be that way.

You're a white swede, right?

Because it's exciting as fuck to be the monster and you're gay if you don't enjoy it. There's nothing like a woman throwing at you her worst insults and you just laugh.

its basic biology user. females want the best offspring possible to greater the chances of said offspring's survival. its only natural that females would gravitate towards strong, assertive, and confident men.

You have no natural charisma and masculinity so you replace it with hissy fits.
She doesn't really respect you when you're mad, she just fears you and will do the opposite of whatever you say as soon as you turn your head away.
Essentialy, you are a huge cuck.

kek. Whats your longest relationship. Women are only like that when they are testing your patience. they want to see how far they can push before they get a reaction. When they get the reaction they wanted they are fucking giddy with joy. Thats why it seems like they like being yelled at.
Once they want to they will brow beat the fuck out of you in to doing what they say.

>sees flag

Checks out.

Maybe have some actual self pride unlike your cucked flag. Women actually want a man not a beta you make your self out to be. Classic im a nice guy so why dont women have sex with me :((((

Being beta makes women dryer than the Saharan desert. START acting like a man physically by lifting weights or pic will become very related

It looks like he's holding the pyramid. What the fuck?

if a woman can manipulate you, control you with attitude, you are weak and don't deserve to make babies. what's left to figure out?
You don't have to be a dick but the second you even smell like you've lost control of ANYTHING she will antagonize you until you man the fuck back up.

My wife is German and NEVER backs down to me. She will fight me until the death.

even the fucking dog is like "man wtf are you doing"

This. Anger shows that you actually care about what she has to say. You make the decisions

What am I supposed to do, beat the shit out of her and end up in jail? I just try to be a good man in our relationship.

Because females are literally just opportunistic scavengers

trying to deal with this now, dating an uzbekistanian model chick but recently shes flaked on my like twice. The other day she was like 'Lets meet on tuesday instead' tuesday rolls around, doesnt say a word just sends me a meme at like midnight on instagram

So I've been giving her the cold shoulder since then, but part of me thinks her eastern european upbringing means I should call her a bitch or something

she is probably losing attraction for you and will divorce soon, you gotta show her you're boss

>can't command respect
>throws a tantrum
>thinks it's a victory
Wow. No wonder your woman disrespects you.

Beat her with your words.

McRuff the cuck sniffer does it again.

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

What kind of mental gymnastics does a man have to go through in order to end up in that situation?

you don't need to be an asshole, what women want (whether they admit it or not ) is an alpha male, someone that can protect them and make hard decisions for her

>"You need to start asking questions, Dave..."

Bullshit, they are used to being spoiled and getting everything they want and treated like princesses by their parents. There is no reason doing the exact opposite should work if that is your logic.

>flaked on my like twice
fool me once
>I should call her a bitch or something
tell her she is behaving like tacky eurotrash, that you are incredibly disappoint and need to take some time to consider if she's the right kind of person to be the mother of your children.
he reaction tells you all you need to know.

Sucks when you grow up without a father teaching you about women.

Loosing attraction for 8 years now Charles.

This, she has daddy issues

Poke fun at her for being a flake, dont let her know it phased you but label her as a flake and she will get defensive and promise to make it up to you. Again play it off like you dont care, and tell her you dont really want to make plans and you will play it by ear. She will be there waiting.

Ephesians 5:22-24 (KJV)
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."
God commands women to submit to their husbands as if their husbands are God Himself.
So, as a man you have the divine duty to put your woman in her place. She is to obey you, to worship you or else...
Remember, God created the woman for the man, to be his helper, not the man to be a cuck and serve the woman.
No, it's because God created women this way. As a man, you are to exercise your authority over her. Get out of your head the idea that men and women are equal, they are not and women are to obey to their men, as God commands.
>Evolution made females submissive.
That's one way to put the problem, but the solution is the same.
>Women are to be dominated and cared for. Be the man and take charge.
This.

I will try something similar to this. Thanks.
I'm also probably harboring some sort of oneitis with her because we met three years ago and then were fbook chatting /flirting off and on until we finally met up again a few months ago and fucked / etc. So it feels like extra time "lost" (Even though I was busy fucking other chicks during those three years)

>NOT BELIEVING
>IN
>EVOLUTION

TOP KEK

You are a beta and she will either divorce you and take half your shit, or just cheat on you because she knows you will stick around.

That bitch kind of looks like Chloe Lamb

>le snake libertarian meme

look how contrarian I am!!!!

Yes yes, everything is the man's fault always.

It's hilarious when beta males on Sup Forums pretend like they're experts in female psychology.

oh good this fucking meme again

you don't need to be an asshole moron, you just need to not be a fucking DOORMAT

google "nice guy syndrome" there are programs out there to help euro beta losers like you

Women are attracted to barbarians because in the natural world only a barbarian can protect her and her children.

>found the roastie

t. Oldfag married for many years

T. A degree in chad

kek, this

Spank her and give her a dicking then feed her ice cream

Nope. I'm a fucking white male like you.

You're just autists with zero real life experience with women who read The Game and now think you're experts on women.

I bet you have a

I am not from a religious family.I would not believe in God if things didn't happen to me that showed me God exists. I didn't want to think about it but the more I did, the more I shit my pants at the fact that He's real.
If you never heard of people getting healed through divine intervention, well you hear now, I am one of them.
You may kek all you want, but in the end you'll get fucked son.

There is no explicit fault, only behavior. Learn behavior and use it to your advantage. Wait, I take that back, yes it is your fault for not doing this.

Woman don't have their own opinions and to a lesser extent, feelings. They are confused until somebody sets them straight. You ever wonder why women never have hobbies until their man gets them interested in them and they drop them after he drops her?

>muh lay count

wow congratulations there champ

Define "nice" in this context

Pretty much everyone who talks about nice guys seems to think it means being a pushover, pussy who tiptoes around anything negative and expects their partner to make all the decisions.

Given what you said, you've found someone who can't differentiate between assertiveness and assholishness. Get her to recognize the difference between the two and get her to respect assertiveness, rather than reward assholishness. Otherwise, just drop the bitch.

>I bet you have a

>lay count
Because snaring some random slam pig at the bar = knowing how to foster a lasting relationship.

I hate this type of shit. God healed me woo! How come you never thank god for giving you the disease or whatever in the first place?

>only post in thread that is factual
t. American living in Germany

>why yes m'lady, i'm a true gentlemen who doesn't fornicate outside of a monogamous relationship

You guys are pathetic losers. No wonder women don't respect you.

I don't know. I hate being in conflict, but that's the only way, it seems.

The second you stop getting into fights, your relationships starts to fall.

That's just how bitches work broseph stalin and you either toe the line or you'll see her on blacked

I never said I don't thank Him for it. Otherwise I would have not found Him.

I don't think it's wise to flout your fortune with faith. Then to turn around, and condemn your fellow man. It's a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Sounds like you suffer from low testosterone. Women will smell it, and realize they can control the relationship.

Lift weights, eat only healthy food, and up your T.
I was a former beta who was run over by women, and by working out 5 days a week for years I control every relationship I am in. All the girls I've dated after that would do anything I wanted them to do, and they were loyal as f to me.

NEVER let a woman get the upper hand. If she denies you sex, dump her ass. Show her that you will not be controlled. Once she realizes this, she'll be submissive as a well-trained dog.

Left version is much more feminine.

Right version is wanting to get blacked.

so can you tell us the story on how you turned christian or whatever?

That is what's implied by nice guy, yes. The "nice guys finish last" meme is kinda true, because they don't play the game. Take charge and don't be a pussy. Women want to be led. All women, no matter what bullshit they say or believe. It's in their nature.

You should never rise your firsts in angry.

I noticed exactly the same. I tried to be nice but it didn't work. Then I stopped caring. The less I care about her, the less I try to make it work, the better it goes.

there is literally nothing more beta than worshipping a hippie kike on a stick raised by a cucked father and a slutty mother.

You don't need to be asshole, you stupid cunt. You need to be strong and decisive. Of course everyone is such a beta nowadays that those qualities automatically qualify you as an asshole.

Thanks for posing user.

Kek every time.

I apologise, my intention was not to condemn but to bring to God. I am rather autistic and not the best of speakers.

women are masochists you fucking moron. once you know that it's all up from here.

....maybe it's adopted?
Like, the woman went Angelina Jolie crazy and the pathetic wanker just couldn't tell her "no"....

You calling me a poser?

This. Although getting aggressive and knocking her around a little when you're fucking does wonders. And no, I don't mean domestic abuse for the autists ITT.

t. roastie

There was this bimbo in my class when i was like 18. I hated her because she was typically stupid and annoying. So i treated her like shit. Wanted nothing to do with her.

The irony of course is that she got interested in me because of it. I don't know what would have happened if i responded to her advancements. Maybe she'd have given up on me then. But it was enjoyable always having her trying to get my attention.

>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I think both you and her are very inexperienced, using force is not an option at all, man and woman are equal in any relationship.

Maybe it is so easy as you are misunderstanding her and she is misunderstanding you but when you show rage she submits.

Remember if you are going to be together with her being on the same page helps a lot so try to learn her.

When you both understand each other you both will be the strength the other one needs at anytime anywhere.

So look deep into your girlfriend eyes and ask her if she loves you.

We all win

>live in ATL
>get on bumble
>all the women are fat black women or disgusting liberal whales

Just fuck my sex life up senpai.

SEALED

Wow, women are retards and you should have bought a fembot instead, more Jews at 11

Why the hell you guys don't know what balance means? Show respect and be firm at the same time.

>You calling me a poser
*posting

lel I had a relantionship just like that,she would act like a fcking whore and tease me but when I raised my voice and told her to shut the fuck up she would do it

having a lay count doesnt mean you know shit about women either retard

actually knowing women is all that matters

You are the pathetic one because the one thing that gives you purpose in life is having a "lay count".

As long as you can post on an anonymous abstract feetdrip forum bragging about your "lay count" so that you can sleep at night, that's fine with me.

Enlighten us with your wisdom then roastie.

(((women)))
lel

You can call me a beta cuck all they want. Continue fantasizing about how dominant of a male you are and how much pussy you get with your budging muscles.

>flag checks out
It took me years to fight my Swedish genes and not be a beta cuck. Fortunately for me that's only 25%. You can too, if you really really work at it. I have faith in you user.

Degenerate formicators won't escape the day of rope.