The Kraut Problem

What can we do about the Kraut problem? Here on Sup Forums, the eternal Kraut is constantly posting in favor of internationalism, multiculturalism, and mass immigration. We can't really such his opinions as being genuine, though, as they are a product of American and Soviet indoctrination over a 50 year period.

So, let's just politely decline to respond to Kraut posters, because their opinions are the product of enemy propaganda. I need a promise from all non-Kraut Sup Forumstards that they will refuse to respond to the eternal Kraut. And in doing so, we will ensure the existence of Sup Forums and a future for Sup Forums children.

nah

I know that's you, Hans.

>the product of its invaders
>is american
>they are a product of American and Soviet indoctrination over a 50 year period

TOP FUCKING KEK#
saged

You go to Kraut/pol/ ...burger
>
>
>
>

nah

False analogy. American and Soviets responded to German aggression. Today, Germans are allowing Islamic economic migrants en mass into Europe, and imposing Islamic migrants on the whole of Europe.

It's true: The German IQ has declined - without a doubt.

NatSoc all the way also lol americuck the servent of jews

>aggression of being forced to settle the Danzig and minority crisis over Polish political idiocy
>aggression because old Entente powers declared war on Germany
>aggression because Stalin was deploying the largest standing army against Germany since summer 1940

... yeah aggression w/o a cause ...

yo,,,

fuck germany desuuuuu

KRAUTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

>constantly posting in favor of internationalism, multiculturalism, and mass immigration
That are the leafs not us.

It's not your board, Schlomo

butt hurt and booty blasted amerniggers crying

ahahahaha

thats how i like you niggers, on ground whaling.

You talk Kraut ... you better listen to the few remaining based ones over here

Fuck america. Down with the Great Satan! doiwn with the zionist states of america

Your women are on the ground whaling from refugee BBC while you're reduced to mere boi-pucci. Sad for you, Kraut. Momma Merkel is coming for you.

Counter sage

>Let's not reply to Krauts
>Literally replies to all Krauts in his thread
M88...

>in favor of internationalism, multiculturalism, and mass immigration

sounds like Ahmed or leaf talk. Don't mistake our out of touch politicians for the general opinion

Hey I know most of the German posters are shitty EU shills and probably not german but throwing them all in the same pot is just jewtier d&c.

>w-we started world wars twice by not realizing how geopolitics work but it wasn't our fault
GERMANS OUT

I need a promise from ALL Sup Forumstards that you will not SUPPORT, AID, OR ABET Kraut posting within the jurisdiction of Sup Forums. We need to save Western Civilization. Supporting the eternal Kraut, associating with the eternal Kraut is counter-productive to that end. We must transcend the eternal Kraut. He is only good for inviting in refugees and pushing them into Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, England, France, and Serbia.

GERMANS OUT NOW.

fuck off spic

Achtung Burger

American flag should be on there if you were honest.

American whites are predominantly German or Anglo Saxon and declaring war on Germany after japan bombed us didn't do Europe any favors.

Britain also hosts a huge German population. English is a German language. Anglo Saxons are Saxons....and yet refused to make peace with Germany dispite mulitple attempts by Hitler to secure that peace and instead Britain allied with Kike Stalin.

Anyway German peoples are high trust and therefor gullible.

Kikes have been fooling them for centuries.

Being a high trust ethnicity and living in a homogeneous nation is a good thing.

But it must be defended against the low trust kikes.

The Saxon needs to learn to hate.

And direct that hate at their true enemy.

Germany is a country of peace!